Business Solutions

Meineke Car Care Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Steve H.
05/13/2022
Please look elsewhere for repairs
So I had some work done from these guys a couple of weeks ago. Nothing major but stuff I couldn't do myself. They did good work so I was going to be a loyal...

Ryan C.
02/16/2022
2+ hour oil change
I scheduled to have my oil changed here about two weeks ago. I showed up and it took nearly ten minutes alone to get checked in and I noticed on the paper...

MF
Matt F.
11/19/2021
We broke your car, you can now pay us to fix it
During a routine oil change, the tech broke my oil filter cap. Things happen and according to the office manager this happens often with them. I was told...

tracy b.
01/01/2021
Never again
Be aware of this place took my car in for a brake inspection because the brakes were recently replaced and were making a little noise they tried to to tell...

AC
Arvellisa C.
11/25/2020
The best in town
Heather is amazing. She's very informative and helpful. The crew there took very good care of us in a very timely manor. Definitely a go to for us from now on!