GA
Greg A.
07/22/2021
Straight Up
Keepin it straight, great work by awesome people. They always communicate what's happening....the good, the bad and the ugly always ends with it all worked out. No exceptions- peace be the journey : )

WC
Wayne C.
07/20/2021
The staff is great. Jose is a pleasant person.
Jose is a pleasant person to work with. He understands how to talk and work things out with you and that makes people feel great. Thanks Jose for understanding all my problems and being there for me.

Honda Civic Sedan
07/13/2021
Oil Change
Melvins was easy, fast and did great servicing to my car.

James B.
Chevrolet S-10
07/08/2021
Chevy Pickup service
As usual our service is always five-star when it comes to service on our vehicles and hospitality from the staff

EP
Edward P.
07/06/2021
Brake service
Great service and competitive pricing.
Asked to have my car ready by a certain time and they beat that time. And I appreciate the gift I was given ,I will use it at my next service. Again a easy way to pay and get your car back also love the fact you can drop off your car at anytime day or night.
Very helpful for shift workers

WL
William L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/01/2021
Nice clean shop.
Nice work. Very clean shop. Thorough !

Robert R.
Brooklyn, MD
Jeep Compass
06/30/2021
Friendly, efficient and great service
I’ve taken my car there twice and I’ve been very satisfied

Tim S.
06/18/2021
You're doing fine
I believe I gave you a stellar review not to long ago after my last service. You are doing fine and I have recommended my step-son, Walt Mateja who has an appointment 6/24 and I'm sure you will do him right.

Marcus R.
06/15/2021
I needed to scheduled an oil change for my import vehicle and was so impressed with work I had done in the past that I chose Melvin's. Again, they prove to be the best. The pick up and drop off of the vehicle was very convenient and easy payment online.

Julia K.
06/12/2021
Great place and people I can count on

GA
Greg A.
06/02/2021
Dependable, trustworthy- great work!
Jose, Mary and those awesome Team Melvin Super Techs have not let us down yet- after years of dependable service. Two thumbs up! : )

James B.
Chevrolet S-10
05/29/2021
My Chevy Pickup Service
Always five-star customer service from all staff; excellent service on all vehicles

Jackqie B.
Delaware
Buick Regal
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Jackqie said the staff are very friendly and they provide a great service. She also stated that her vehicle is going back for another service next week.

PT
Paulette T.
Delaware
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Paulette said the service was very courteous, it was on time and done very professionally.

FW
Frederick W.
Hyundai Accent
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Ruth. She said she loves them, they do great work and they take their time until it is right. She goes there, her daughter goes there and she recommended that her brother go there.