NG
Nathinael G.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
04/19/2019
Service to my 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV
Melvin's Auto Repair is my auto repair company. I have always received excellent service from them on all of my vehicles. They always provide me with clear details with regard to the repairs that my vehicle needs. I never have to bring them back because something was not done correctly. I strongly recommend them to my family and friends.

Jeffery R.
Harrington, DE
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Jeffery said he has used this business since 1972. They've been very good on everything, they've done for him.

GD
George D.
Honda Element
04/17/2019 Category: Service
George said every thing went smoothly at this business. He was happy he went there for the work.

Tony M.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that he recommends the place for service.

Volvo XC70
04/05/2019
Always great service
Melvin’s always gives competent, reliable, friendly service.

David H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/31/2019
Location and prompt service
Listens well to my vehicle concerns.

Matt H.
03/28/2019
Good service at a fair price
Consistanly good service, friendly staff, fair price.

Shannon S.
03/18/2019
Honest service
The service manager called me to give me updates and to get my approval for a service before they started, and gave me price quotes for the service that is needed.

BF
Bob F.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he is very happy with the service.

Jamar W.
Acura TL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Jamar said he thought they did a good job.

HC
Henry C.
03/07/2019
miscommunication
you charged me $44 for an unnecessary service. I asked you to check my battery because it is 5 years old. You service record said I told you the battery light came on. IT NEVER DID NOR DID I STATE THAT. So you unnecessarily charged my battery for $44 - Toyota and Captital tire never charged for testing a battery. If I return I will have to put everything explicitly in writing - meaning the trust factor is not there.

BT
Brooklyn T.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Brooklyn said the business provided really good work and she would definitely recommend it for service.

EA
Earl A.
Plymouth Voyager
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Earl said Jose did a good job getting a problem resolved with a contractor.

Greenwood, DE
Dodge Charger
02/19/2019
Excellent, trustworthy service
Never asking you to do more than what is needed and always at an affordable cost!

AP
Alberta P.
Felton, DE
Dodge Neon
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Alberta said the business has been good to her. She said they are very pleasant and keep her informed about the vehicle.

CT

BK
Bob K.
02/07/2019
Great service and price
Melvin's always does awesome work on my vehicles at an affordable and fair price.

Nissan Maxima
02/03/2019
Personal care
I love the friendly service and personal care given

KC
Katie C.
02/01/2019
Quick, Convenient, Affordable and Friendly Service
I took my vehicle to Melvin's for an oil change for the first time recently. Staff was incredibly friendly, making an appointment was very easy and I liked that they communicated via text/email as I'm not always able to answer the phone. I will definitely be back.

TC
Travis C.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/27/2019
This was my first visit and it was a pleasure. I received friendly, professional advice as well as courteous service. My vehicle was repaired in a timely manner and the price point was great. I could not ask for more.