GM
Gilbert M.
Delaware
Chevrolet Pickup
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Gilbert said they were very patient, went above and beyond to get it fixed and he most definitely recommends them.

BE
Becky E.
07/24/2020
Friendly yet professional. No pressure to have additional work done

James B.
Chevrolet S-10
Chevy Pickup service
We are never disappointed with the service provided by Melvin's Service Center. Dependable, reliable, clean service

CT
Cindy T.
Camden Wyoming, DE
Mercury Mountaineer
07/24/2020
Great Service. Great work!
Always pleased with work and service!

RD
Richard D.
Scion xA
07/23/2020
Hones
Quality work, trust and honesty. Good customer service.

NG
Nathinael G.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
07/21/2020
Repairs to Rear Brakes on my 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV
First I asked for an estimated cost of the repair so I know what to expect. At the time I received the estimate, I still had about 1/4 % brakes left, so I did not plan an immediate response for the repair. Several months later, I contacted them to schedule the repair.
Second, On the date scheduled, I dropped it off about 8:30 am. I expected that it would take pretty much the whole day to complete the repair. However, my vehicle was ready about 1:00 pm that day, and the total cost agree exactly with the estimate. I am extremely pleased with the services that I get from them from the beginning. Never disappointed about anything. Before Melvin's, I took my vehicles to Wilmington, DE to the Cadillac Dealer for all repairs. Not any more!

Junior C.
Volvo S80
07/18/2020
Dealing with the front office staff.
I believe that they are very honest. They do a fantastic job and I am satisfied with care and the service that I receive every time I take my vehicle for service.

Mark G.
Viola, DE
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/13/2020
Reliable quality work
When I drop my car off I can trust them to do quality troubleshooting and repair on my vehicles. I only know one other mechanic in the area I trust as much as Melvins mechanics.

Julia K.
07/10/2020
Good and quick service
Friendly people and I trust their service

LC
Lisa C.
Ford Freestyle
07/02/2020
You all are awesome. We are so grateful for you!
Excellent service, as always.

BW
Bill W.
06/29/2020
Friendly, customer oriented, efficient, local business.
I lost brakes on my vehicle and had AAA haul it to Melvins. They repaired the brakes plus several other maintenance issues. I had the car back the next day. Great place to do business! Very customer oriented local business. Honest and trustworthy! You won’t get ripped off at Melvins.

Jennifer S.
Delaware
Dodge Dart
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said she was completely happy with their service.

BW
Bill W.
Honda Accord
06/27/2020
Friendly, reliable, customer oriented local business.
A friendly, customer oriented local business. Keeps the customer informed on progress of repair.
I was able to get my brakes repaired along with a few other items and had the vehicle back in a day!
Main thing about Melvins, they are honest, reasonable charges, and you aren’t getting ripped off when you do business with Melvins!

RV
Rich V.
Jeep Liberty
06/27/2020
Melvin's Service Center
Jose runs an excellent operation at Melvin's. From the days at DSWA, I always took their vehicles there as well as my own personal vehicles. Because of my satisfaction and performance they have showed, I will always be taking my vehicles there for service. Nothing else to say, job is always well done.

Camden Wyoming, DE