Jason G.
Volkswagen Passat
04/30/2021
AWESOME SERVICE
I cannot say enough about the service I received from Melvin's. Start to finish was EXCEPTIONAL! Thank you so much!

EP
Edward P.
04/29/2021
First time customer
I look at reviews to pick my services, so I appreciate honest reviews. This was my first time using Melvins. I was very happy with the service I got an honest and true estimate no surprises in fact I got a discount and the total bill was less than the estimate. The work was done fast and my car was repaired. I have found my new shop to take my car.

James B.
Chevrolet S-10
04/27/2021
Chevy Pickup service
Always five-star customer service on either of my two vehicles. Friendly staff members at all times

MZ
Mary Z.
Lincoln, DE
Dodge Charger
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Mary said both her vehicles are running good.

RV
Rich V.
04/20/2021
People
Melvin’s has always provided me with courteous treatment and their service has been second to none over many years.

JJ
John J.
Delaware
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
04/20/2021 Category: Service
John said that everything went perfect.

Julia K.
04/09/2021
I trust this place
All the people who work there, are very nice, give answers on questions and do good job.

WW
Willie W.
Viola, DE
04/09/2021
Prices are great
I was going to a Toyota dealership and the prices were increasing. A friend recommended to Melvin's and I'm happy with the service.

AP
Alberta P.
Felton, DE
Chevrolet Pickup
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Alberta said they are very good with their prices, he'll call and tell her if there's something that really needs to be done, and he gives her good feedback on her vehicles.

Brooke M.
Harrington, DE
Toyota Sequoia
04/07/2021
Great customer and auto service.
I was able to get my vehicle in for service in a timely manner. All staff was kind and professional and followed up with me when needed!

RT
Ray T.
Preston, MD
Volvo XC70
04/07/2021
Jose Vasquez and his team are skilled tradesmen
Jose is very knowledgeable AND knows how to research issues he is not familiar with - does all the work necessary and doesn’t recommend work that is not necessary. Fairly priced, always on time.

RE
Robert E.
04/01/2021
Personable and professional service.
Over the several years that I have been taking my vehicles to Melvin's, I NEVER feel like I'm being sold a bill of goods or something that I don't need - a rare find among auto service providers. While the cost of car maintenance is sometimes akin to having teeth pulled, Mary and Jose make the whole experience pleasant. Their work is thorough and impeccable. Highly recommended.

James B.
Chevrolet S-10
03/27/2021
routine checkup on Chevy 2000
Always satisfaction whenever I take any of my vehicles to Melvins for their routine checkups or for any major repairs

TF

Debra F.
Clayton, DE
03/17/2021
Satisficed customer
Melvins is a trusted repair service center and I highly recommend this place. The mechanics give an honest advice and I prefer them over BMW dealership. Their cost are not over inflated and they provide pictures so you can see problems. They also are COVID compliance, strictly no contact.