05/18/2019
Honda Work
You all did a great job on my sons car. You are transparent on the cost and that is appreciated.
Mike B., GM from Memorial Conoco Car Care responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback. We try hard. Your business means a lot to us.  Mike

05/16/2019
Convenient
Convenient and fast

ROBERT M.
Lexus ES 350
05/09/2019
The people - honest and proficient
I’ve been using Memorial Conoco for years. It’s a great place for car service. Trustworthy, reasonably priced and timely.
Mike B., GM from Memorial Conoco Car Care responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks for your continued business. We try to NEVER let anyone down.

TED and CLAUDIA S.
04/30/2019
It is great to be able to take the car in after work on a weekday

Chevrolet Pickup
04/23/2019
89 Chevy Pick up, clutch.
Work is done in a timely manner, and done well.

PD
PATRICK and ANNA D.
Toyota Tundra
04/19/2019
Inspection & limited service - 2005 Tundra
As always, service was excellent! However, I have one concern about price charged for windshield wipers. I knew that the wipers needed to be replaced and mentioned that issue when I left the truck for service. I should have asked the price as I was charged over $50 for two wipers!
Mike B., GM from Memorial Conoco Car Care responded on 04/20/2019

Hi Patrick and Anna. Mike here. Sorry for the confussion on pricing. The manufacturers have gone to these new heavy duty wwipers and , yes, they are expensive. Sometimes I get embarrassed with prices they get for some parts. You have, however, taught me a good lesson; that being, ALWAYS call the customer no matter what! Even if they tell you up front to do something (I actually knew that years ago, thanks for the reminder).  Thanks for the lesson. I owe you something the next time you come in. Don't let me forget. Thanks for your committment to our repair center.

Ford Expedition
04/17/2019
Mike keeps it running
Mike and the team are honest. I feel comfortable and confident leaving my car with them to keep it running well. Will use them for years to come I expect.

Barbara H.
Kia Sorento
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff and service at this business were fine.

GS
GREG S.
Nissan Murano
04/15/2019
Done on time with no surprises
Courteous attention with work done as promised and as scheduled. Also went above and beyond with surprise tire repair on other vehicle. Thank you!

JOHN D.
04/06/2019
Replace 245/70R17 110T Michelin LTX M/S2 tire after being hit by chock and then needing a wheel alignment
After a 9.6" L x 7.7" W x 6.1" H rubber chock fell off a yard trailer, while on the beltway, struck the outside of my front passenger tire, damaging it. Mike at Memorial Conoco knew what to do. Within 24 hours he had the special truck tire replaced. Later that same day, I brought my truck in for a wheel alignment . I received a 10% discount on the labor, and the total cost was much less than my insurance deductible. Also, I'm glad I wasn't hurt, because I used my skill in controlling my truck to a safe stop to the shoulder of Beltway 8. It took only 8 minutes for the HCTRA to assist and replace the damaged tire with the spare at no cost. Their truck came up behind me before I could finish calling my Safeco company for a repair vehicle.

K
Julie K.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the business is always amazing. They do whatever they can to help.

Robert B.
Mazda CX-7
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dana. She said everything went well with the staff and service at this business.

JOHN G.
04/01/2019
quick and efficient
We take all of our cars to Memorial Conoco- they're fair, quick, efficient and friendly...why go anywhere else?

DK
DUANE and BARBIE K.
Lexus GS 430
03/28/2019
Latest service check
Very quick turnaround on my car. Friendly as always. Fixed an bulb out light issue with no charge. Oil change and basic checkout of my car.

BY
Brandice Y.
Nissan Murano
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Brandice said the staff was timely on her service and would recommend this business.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Jeep Liberty
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business was super helpful and had fair prices, and she wouldn't take her vehicle anywhere else.

GM
Gloria M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said the service was completed on time and the staff was customer service-oriented. She stated she was pleased with the experience and appreciated the staff.

BRUCE B.
02/18/2019
A great value
The service is also dependable. While the prices are a little higher in some shops, I felt that Conoco Memorial backs their work.

Robert B.
Mazda CX-7
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dana. She said the service was good.

BRUCE B.
02/11/2019
Continuing support
We has been to going Memorial Conoco for 25 years plus. I trust Mike for my service.