Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MT
Melvin T.
Chevrolet S-10
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Melvin said the business was very helpful. The staff were professional and did a fine job servicing his vehicle.

Stephanie S.
Richmond, TX
Kia Sportage
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the employees were polite. They provided really fast service.

Don S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Don said that every time he goes there the staff treat him with respect, they get to his vehicle right away and do a good job. They are very good at what they do.

01/24/2019
Integrity!
The entire staff was warm and helpful. Grateful for the positive energy I recieved as well as the timely service.
Joe and Rico went above my expectations to make sure my daughter and I were safe on the road.
I shall return when my car needs love maintenance😁

NB
NAVIN B.
01/24/2019
Five rated service.
Management is friendly. No wasting of time and The Best service. Honest billing. No cheating.

GA
GALE A.
01/22/2019
Best Shop in Town
I have been bringing my vehicles to integrity for 8 years and never once have I felt like they were taking advantage of me because I was a woman. And trust me, in my many years of driving I've had mechanics try to rip me off.

Mercedes-Benz E320
01/19/2019
Trust worthy car repair shop in Houston
Integrity Auto Care is an auto shop you can trust. Rahul and Joe will tell you accurately repairs your car needs. No more, no less.
Unxpected emergency car breakdowns? Count on them to help you!.

CD
CHRIS D.
01/18/2019
Integrity Rules!!!
Joe! He’s an amazing asset to the company. Always helpful, friendly and really cares about his profession and the people that he deals with. Blessed to know him and it is his winning attitude that keeps me coming back.

Ketan S.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Ketan said the business did a good, quick job and took care of him almost immediately.

PS
Prabhat S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Prabhat said the service was very good but also mentioned that he had to wait longer than expected.

LF
LISA F.
Acura RDX
01/06/2019
They treat you like family.
This is the only place I will take my car to and I trust them.

Derek M.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Derek said the business works with him on pricing and offers discounts, if applicable. They have a nice guy who does good work.

Don S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Don said they are great, and they do things right

CA
CHRISTIE A.
12/07/2018
Very efficient and friendly
Very friend and honest.. also very efficient.

MICHELLE G.
12/05/2018
OUTSTANDING SERVICE EVERYTIME
Excellent service, your best interest is forefront to them & I would trust my car's maintenance to them anyday

RD
Robbie D.
Dodge Dart
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Robbie said they give great service

KA
KENN A.
Lexus SC 400
11/22/2018
Joe, RG and the rest of the staff are wonderful in explaining the car problems in laymen terms. They also are very fair in pricing the repairs.
As I mentioned in the review Integrity Car service is personal with their dealings with customer relations. They are fair in their pricing, will always
try to find the cheapest price for repairs. Joe and staff are terrific with the customer, you always feel you are getting the best evaluation of your repairs.

Montrelle S.
Jeep Liberty
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Montrelle said the service at this business was really good. The staff were very hospitable.

FA
Fadel A.
Katy, TX
Honda Accord Coupe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Fadel said the business took good care of his vehicle and they also delivered his vehicle to him when done,

STEPHEN W.
Port Bolivar, TX
Chrysler 200
10/25/2018
Quality of work
I must say that the quality of work was outstanding they went through my car and checked everything and found some stuff that I also needed done. Some shops will tell you that you need other things done but never show you but these guys took me back and showed me that I needed ball joints and sure enough they need to be replaced.
I can't say enough how pleased I am with the work they do.
Keep up the good work.
The Team a. from Integrity Auto Care responded on 11/05/2018

Good Morning Stephen,
   Safety is always a factor when evaluating a vehicle, so you're aware of the current conditions whether good or bad. Glad we were able to be there when you needed us. We strive every day to offer Integrity, Honesty and True customer compassion when operating our bussiness.

Thanks again,