2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Fix it right the first time
I brought my car in for jerking of the transmission. A sensor was reset and I had to ask for the car to stay another night to test drive it The next morning. I had to call twice to find out if my car was ready, only to pick it up in the same condition. I would have appreciated my car truly being test driven before picking it up. Now they charged me for a diagnostic and may still need to submit to my warranty. I don’t feel I should pay for the diagnostic when it was a warranty issue that wasn’t identified correctly. Now I’m stuck paying for my own rental until they can figure out how and when to submit to my warranty company.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank-you for allowing Merced Hyundai to work with your transmission diagnosis. We appreciate your business, and  constructive feedback! Merced Hyundai Service team always strives to reach ultimate customer satisfaction, but recently we have failed to duplicate your concern with your transmission jerk. Please remain patient as sometimes vehicles do not act up at the these vital inspection moments. And as warranty processes are written, we have to experience the symptoms during inspection to have a case to claim. We apologize for any inconveniences, and bare with the warranty processes to make your experience just.

krystian

Turlock, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
My car needed regular oil and transmission oil change. You guys did a professional job. Thank you.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

Catheys Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Timely and thorough
My appointment was on time, the service was good, and the prices reasonable. They are my go-to for service.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank-your for your feedback, and business! We look forward in meeting your vehicle's service needs in the future :)

RK
Rhonda K.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
They were fast efficient knowledgeable courteous -
From the first call to the "Your Car is Ready to be picked up" call, the staff was extremely courteous. They provided me with a rental car immediately and kept me informed during the process. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning. I love my Hyundai Service Department. They make the company's reputation even more than the Sales Force - (which is also courteous and knowledgeable and efficient). But I don't think the worth of any company is ever confirmed until you have an efficient service team that back up the performance of the product. Thank You Hyundai,

Very friendly people
Liked how they provide free Uber for you! great service!

LR
Larry R.
Petsonnel!! Everyone of them
Always friendly. Kristian was so good to give me an appt when I needed it.

CD
Chandler D.
La Puente, CA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful!
This place was so great and Charlie was great the entire time that my car was there. He would answer any and all questions I had and kept me updated about information regarding my car. One of the best services I received. Thank you!

Danny C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
very quick service
drove in off the road due to lighting problem ,no appt, the fix my car quickly. like in and out service.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

EW
Ellyn W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Five Stars
Great customer service :)
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Kaarin S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/01/2019 Category: Service
I always enjoy coming to this shop. I appreciate the workers especially Orlando and being kind and willing to show me what was wrong with my belt.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

SP
Sandra/Louis P.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Everyone is very knowledgeable and helpful
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Hi,

Thank you both as always for your great responses.  We at Merced Hyundai value you and your vehicle.  We are always here for any and all of your service needs.

John G.
Los Banos, CA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great work!
I went to Merced Hyundai expecting to replace my stock car stereo on my 2012 Hyundai Sonata. Not only did they find the problem but Juan was able to only charge a minimum charge of what I was expecting. I had went to a local car repair shop in Los Banos and they thought I would have to replace my car stereo because they couldn't detect the problem. This is my second visit to Merced Hyundai and both experiences have been excellent.
JUAN O. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Good Morning John Garcia,

We truly value your feedback sir. We hope to continue to be your preferred repair facility. Thank you for your business. We will see you next time!

Juan Ortiz

Danny C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
great service
very good service anf the advisor would call me with up date on my car, i could not ask for more

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words and servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We are always here for any and all of your service needs.

Marge L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
they get the job done and wash the car

Hi,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

If you have a chance, please call us and let us know what we can do at the next visit to earn a 5 STAR review.

Winton, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast $ Professional
Service people were pleasant and professional. Got our car back serviced and washed!

Hi,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and are here for any and all of your service needs.

Jimmy H.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

VC
Vincent C.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Greasy hand prints on doors
Greasy hands touching paint and windows on doors
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Hi,

We all wish to apologize for the less than acceptable service you received.  Krystian has reached out to you and made arrangements to have vehicle cleaned of grease and fingerprints on vehicle.  As we do not like to displease anyone, and get negative feedback regarding our performance, we hope to correct our deficiencies and reconnect our relationship with you.

Please contact myself between now and your appointment to have vehicle cleaned if any questions.

EA
Eric A.
Aiming to Please.
Merced Hyundai & Kia Service is definitely striving to please there customers needs & expectations when servicing their vehicles.

Keep up the good work.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

LN
Lewis N.
Friendly employees
Everyone there is willing to help you and very friendly with a pleasant greeting. The facility is clean and they try to get you out as fast as possible.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

LR
Larry R.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
They get you in on time. If you need a ride they provide it and are very pleasant to deal with
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Hi,

As always, thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate your business and are here for any and all of your service needs.