Manutangi S.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Your reps provided great customer service
It was my first time at Hyundai. The staff were very helpful and provided great customer service.

Marge L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Recall repair
We made and appointment with the dealership. The repair was suppose to take 2 hours. They had it done in one hour.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

Dwena P.
San Mateo, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Krystian and Dominic are AWESOME!
I love going to Merced Hyundai for all of my service needs! Krystian and Dominic are so helpful -- it is a pleasure being able to see them every few months! Kyrstian went above and beyond and was able to squeeze me in for a much needed oil change last week. Thanks for everything!!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your kind words, and the tasteful cookies you sent us! We strive to be an elite service team to provide excellent customer service. See you on the next service interval :)

Douglas M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Always great
I always experience great service at Merced Hyundai.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future:)

SP
Sandra/Louis P.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
My Service experience
Everyone is very friendly and ready to help.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
We have two Hyundai and are likely to continue to by the brand because the service department is outstanding. The people are helpful, friendly, and prompt. They don’t try to sell you additional service if you don’t need it
DOMINIC R D. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Hello, Thank you very much for the outstanding feed back!
We value and appreciate your business. We will always look forward to scheduling and servicing your vehicle.
Thanks Again,
Merced Hyundai Service Dept.

KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank-you for choosing merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

Allison B.
Mariposa, CA
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Another great visit
I appreciate the courtesy and professionalism of everyone at Merced Hyundai. Thanks for making the visit a pleasant one, and for washing my car!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hi there, Ms. Byerely we appreciate your kind words, and appreciate your business. See you on your next visit :)

07/10/2018 Category: Service
sevice
The parking is still not great. After my car got service and when I pick it up it was washed and vacuumed.. Thank you...
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate your business, and strive to be an elite service team at Merced Hyundai. Hope to see you on your upcoming service :)

LN
Louis N.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Surroundings
Everyone there is very friendly and willing to help you and make your stay as pleasant as possible. Paul has been great in working with me getting things done.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Turlock, CA
07/01/2018 Category: Service
On time for appointment & explaining what was dine
Great communication
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your buisness, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

Chowchilla, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
07/01/2018 Category: Service
A bit disappointed
We were disappointed with previous service experiences. We were told we needed a new cabin filter twice, but they didn't have the part. They stated they would call us when the part arrived. We never got a call on either occasion. My husband took the filter out, finding full of dirt. The technician could have at least cleaned it a bit. We ended up ordering our own filter and installing it ourselves. We will continue to do this in the future.
DOMINIC R D. from Merced Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Hello, We appreciate the feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. We will thrive to offer perfect service in the
future.  We look forward to scheduling and servicing your next
appointment.
Thanks Again,
Merced Hyundai Service Dept.

Los Banos, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/28/2018 Category: Service
I am very happy with my visit . I didn’t have an appointment and they were able to get my service done.Also when picking up my vehicle I was surprised to see my vehicle was sparkling clean. So not only did the service my car they washed it!!i am overall satisfied with my visit .They also walked me out to my car .
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward in servicing your vehicle in the future :)

AD
Andrew D.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Los Banos, CA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
It is the closest Hyundai service to my home
Convenience
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Jose G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Headlight
We took our 2014 Hyundai Elantra to fix the front drivers headlights. Fast and friendly service
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

MT
Mary T.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2018 Category: Service
You are rock stars. Polite, helpful, attentive and fast. Compared to my previous experience with dealerships, you are a
10.
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Hi,

Thank you from all of us at Merced Hyundai.  We all appreciate the kind words.

Paul Isenberg
Service and Parts Manager
209-384-2000 store
209-605-4400 direct

Cristin C.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Get customer service
Accommodated my time frame to need my car done.
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Hi,

Thank you from all of us at Merced Hyundai.  We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next service visit.

Paul Isenberg

Madeleine U.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
My 1st time here since I'm new to the area, and I definitely plan on returning soon.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Michelle S.
Winton, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fair and Fantastic Service
I brought my car into Merced Hyundai for what I thought was major repairs. The service department called me within a few hours to tell me what they found. They performed all the work in a day. They were fair on the cost of the diagnostic service which I was so thankful for.

My car was still experiencing problems after I picked it up. Both visits, my car did not have a trouble light and all issues were found by the service techs. The second time, again the service department was reasonable with the diagnostic service costs and even looked at bulletins to figure out what the last problem was. It was fixed in no time.

I always thought that taking my car to the dealership would be expensive and I would not be impressed. I was wrong. I love this service department. I will definitely bring my car back for general maintenance and service.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)