Robert W.
Madera, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Repair of my car
Because the service reps were very helpful and made me feel that everything they did was more than I expected

Maria L.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
It was quick in and out service., friendly
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

Chowchilla, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
In and out this time great job for a Saturday appointment
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

RP
Robert P.
Mariposa, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Professional service and very friendly.

Oakland, CA
Customer First
I happened to be in town visiting family and I had a check engine light on. I currently live in Oakland and didn't want to drive my car back into town with an unresolved issue. The folks at Merced Hyundai did everything necessary to get me on the road promptly. They were kind and professional. Even though I live in Oakland, I will be taking my car to Merced Hyndai for all my needs. This is the third Hyundai my family has owned and I honestly don't think I would by another brand. Not only is it a great car but the people at Merced Hyundai are great at what they do. Top notch services all the way around.

GL
George L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Had a oil change and they washed my car

RD
Raul D.
South San Francisco, CA
35k miles service
As always the service is great

DT
Daniel T.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel. I was told about an hour and arrived back in an hour and work was completed. Great service

09/08/2018 Category: Service
Good and Fast Service
Quick service even on a busy day
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

2012 Hyundai Azera
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Had an oil change done. Service is always fast and the people who work there are nice and friendly.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

YV

Merced C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Good People Good Service
Everything ran smoothly and efficiently. Very pleased.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

MK
Meg K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Easy
Easy in and easy out! Good staff & knowledgeable! The shuttle driver was friendly! 1st Time, and will definitely go back
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and kind words. The service team looks forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

LP
Louis P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Always Happy
Every time I visit I come away feeling well served. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Called for a last minute oil change, they were able to see me right away and got my car ready shortly after! Service was great and the personnel are very friendly!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Moccasin, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service for first oil change.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Franklin B.
San Francisco, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/09/2018 Category: Service
the best.....love this place.......love the car i got sonata hybrid........THE MAN IS COLUMBVO
15,000 maintenance.........quick and painless.....stil runs like a swiss watch...had time to visit with THE MAN, COLUMBO.......bought the car from him....10+ across the board..........can't find a fault...and i'm picky........want a great deal with THE MAN, COLUMBO.?.......you will be happy......
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

GF
Gloria F.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The Service Dept. (Chris) is a wonderful customer service person. She always had a smile on her face and took good care of me....I will be calling in a few weeks to come back for another oil change...
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

SE
Steven E.
Mariposa, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service Department
Everyone at Merced Hyundai is very nice, always willing to answer my questions, and they get the job done in an efficient and timely manner. I don't see any reason to go anywhere else for my service appointments. They are great!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018