Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Leticia M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Domonic has always been a great person to work with. Great and fast service !!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

LO
Lisa O.
Winton, CA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Quality care
Great quality service that is quick
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Carolee M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Krystian goes above and beyond to make things easy and fast. Her customer service is outstanding.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Very friendly and efficient! Excellent mechanics and customer service. Thank you Dominic!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

MA
Micki A.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Service with a Smile
This dealership always treat me like a special customer each time I come in for service. I appreciate their professionalism and courtesy.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

TD
Thuy D.
Folsom, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Personal Attention
Every time I come in they treat me with respect dignity and assure me that the utmost quality of service will be provided.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Excellent service. Dept was ready for my car and efficiently took care of routine service plus notified me of potential problems. Car was ready at appointed time.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai as your one-stop vehicle service location! We appreciate your business, and feedback. Call us for any concerns or questions 209.384.2000 and we'll be happy to assist.

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Ignore repair requests
I took my car in for the 70,000 mile checkup. The previous time I brought my car in I asked them to check the heater since it would not come through the vents directly in front of me but would automatically change to the foot and window vents. They said it was working fine. After I left I found that the heater vents were not working like they should but was leaving on a trip so had to just be stuck with it. This time, I again asked that the vents be checked. The worker, Charlie, told me that since I now had no warranty it would cost 599.00 to be repaired. I was not happy since the first time I still had the warranty but told him to forget it. I also said that my warning light for my brakes kept coming on. I was ignored and handed the job sheet which didn't have the problem with the brake light on the sheet. I wrote "Please check the brakes, warning light comes on" above my signature. Charlie threw it away and printed out another job order with nothing written. I gave up and just signed. When the car was ready, I spoke with a woman at the desk and asked if the brake light and warning had been checked. She said no. I expressed my frustration over that and also the air vent problem. She pointed to the top of the printout that Charlie had printed out and I had quickly signed where it said "Extended warranty"... Before quoting me some off the wall price, you would have thought Charlie would have checked... I was leaving the next day to drive to Houston. The heater problem with the air vents not inconvenient now since it is summer, but the brake light warning on I-10 through the desert was a real concern. (I drive alone). I am appalled at the Hyundai service in Merced and I think I am pretty done with it.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Dear customer,
        We are sorry to hear of your missatisfaction recently at our
dealership. Here at Merced Hyundai we like to strive to be an elite service team, and appreciate your feedback. We would like to examine the vehicle further to provide you with a remedy for you vehicle concerns.

JV
James V.
Madera, CA
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Luv the car
Merced Hyundai service is great. They take care of everything.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Donovan W.
Turlock, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Super service!
I liked the service department a lot better this visit.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

2014 Hyundai Accent
05/14/2019 Category: Service
My car was fixed up fast and returned. The service was great and the people are friendly.
CHARLES S. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Charlie

05/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service from young lady in service department!
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Hi,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Paul Isenberg
Service and Parts Manager
209-384-2000 store
209-605-4400 direct

Los Banos, CA
05/01/2019 Category: Service
It is the closes Hyundai service to my home
Great

Edith F.
Delhi, CA
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!
Always a great experience! My family and I always get treated like family. Everyone there has excellent customer service thank you all for your hard work!

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Fast service. Would do my oil change again there

SG
Sharon G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!!
I have two cars, both purchased at this dealership. I wouldn't take them anywhere else!!! Polite, informed and very pleasant people to deal with. Thanks, especially to Charlie and Paul for the first rate care!!!!

EO
Elaine O.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
A good experience
I have taken both my 2014 and 2017 Santa Fe Sport to Merced Hyundai for maintenance for the last three years. I have always had a good experience. Professional service personnel and a nice, clean waiting room.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank-you for taking the time to tell us of your expererience! We apprecitate your feedback, and we look forward in servicing your vehicle in the future :) See you next time.

Santa Rita Park, CA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
I had my car service maintenance appointment early morning on a Saturday which is great and convenient for me, forgot to request car wash when I checked in, after my car was serviced I mentioned that I had forgotten to asked for a car wash but at the end I actually received good news that they had washed my car! Great Service! Thank you!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019