Timothy S.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
I dropped off my vehicle and the man who helped me, Dominic i believe, was very friendly and joked around with me. When i came to pick my car up it was a bit after closing but they had no problem helping me out despite it being after hours. Great experience, very easy and helpful.

DA
Diane A.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Review
Your staff (like Dominic) make it so great to return to Hyundai.

Marylynn P.
Winton, CA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
I was late to my appointment and they still took my car and performed my requested service. I had my car back in a few hours.

KD
Kenneth D.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Helpful Staff, works as a team.
The Story:
My antenna on the top of my car was broken by a car wash prepper at a local drive-through car wash on August 23, 2018. Things happen, and I tried to be understanding to the scenario. As one might expect, it took me almost 4 weeks, multiple phone calls, and a couple headaches dealing with individuals at the drive-through car wash. They really had trouble communicating information to each other and could not follow through on returning phone calls when they said they would.
Hyundai's Staff :
In complete contrast to the company described above, Kristian, Paul, and Dominique all had a part in taking care of me. Kristian was very empathetic and provided me with an over-the-phone price quote for the part and repairs in minutes. When I was asked by the car wash Co. to provide a printed price quote Paul promptly emailed me the price quote. When I brought my car in for service Dominique took care of all my paperwork and personally dealt with the service transaction between them and the responsible car wash Co. I sincerely appreciate the staff at Hyundai, the service mechanics, the Hyundai staff who gave me a shuttle ride while my car was being serviced, and the Hyundai staff who provided the courtesy car wash. Thank you!-Kindly, Kenneth D.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your feedback, and kind words. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

Robert W.
Madera, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Repair of my car
Because the service reps were very helpful and made me feel that everything they did was more than I expected
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

Maria L.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
It was quick in and out service., friendly
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Chowchilla, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
In and out this time great job for a Saturday appointment
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

RP
Robert P.
Mariposa, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Professional service and very friendly.

Oakland, CA
Customer First
I happened to be in town visiting family and I had a check engine light on. I currently live in Oakland and didn't want to drive my car back into town with an unresolved issue. The folks at Merced Hyundai did everything necessary to get me on the road promptly. They were kind and professional. Even though I live in Oakland, I will be taking my car to Merced Hyndai for all my needs. This is the third Hyundai my family has owned and I honestly don't think I would by another brand. Not only is it a great car but the people at Merced Hyundai are great at what they do. Top notch services all the way around.

GL
George L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Had a oil change and they washed my car

RD
Raul D.
South San Francisco, CA
35k miles service
As always the service is great

DT
Daniel T.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel. I was told about an hour and arrived back in an hour and work was completed. Great service

09/08/2018 Category: Service
Good and Fast Service
Quick service even on a busy day
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

2012 Hyundai Azera
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Had an oil change done. Service is always fast and the people who work there are nice and friendly.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

YV

Atwater, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Good People Good Service
Everything ran smoothly and efficiently. Very pleased.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

MK
Meg K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Easy
Easy in and easy out! Good staff & knowledgeable! The shuttle driver was friendly! 1st Time, and will definitely go back
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and kind words. The service team looks forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

LP
Louis P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Always Happy
Every time I visit I come away feeling well served. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Atwater, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Called for a last minute oil change, they were able to see me right away and got my car ready shortly after! Service was great and the personnel are very friendly!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Moccasin, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service for first oil change.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018