John G.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great work!
I went to Merced Hyundai expecting to replace my stock car stereo on my 2012 Hyundai Sonata. Not only did they find the problem but Juan was able to only charge a minimum charge of what I was expecting. I had went to a local car repair shop in Los Banos and they thought I would have to replace my car stereo because they couldn't detect the problem. This is my second visit to Merced Hyundai and both experiences have been excellent.
JUAN O. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Good Morning John Garcia,

We truly value your feedback sir. We hope to continue to be your preferred repair facility. Thank you for your business. We will see you next time!

Juan Ortiz

Danny C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
great service
very good service anf the advisor would call me with up date on my car, i could not ask for more

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words and servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We are always here for any and all of your service needs.

Marge L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
they get the job done and wash the car

Hi,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

If you have a chance, please call us and let us know what we can do at the next visit to earn a 5 STAR review.

Winton, CA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast $ Professional
Service people were pleasant and professional. Got our car back serviced and washed!

Hi,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and are here for any and all of your service needs.

Jimmy H.
Hilmar, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Good work
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

VC
Vincent C.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Greasy hand prints on doors
Greasy hands touching paint and windows on doors
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Hi,

We all wish to apologize for the less than acceptable service you received.  Krystian has reached out to you and made arrangements to have vehicle cleaned of grease and fingerprints on vehicle.  As we do not like to displease anyone, and get negative feedback regarding our performance, we hope to correct our deficiencies and reconnect our relationship with you.

Please contact myself between now and your appointment to have vehicle cleaned if any questions.

EA
Eric A.
Aiming to Please.
Merced Hyundai & Kia Service is definitely striving to please there customers needs & expectations when servicing their vehicles.

Keep up the good work.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

LN
Lewis N.
Friendly employees
Everyone there is willing to help you and very friendly with a pleasant greeting. The facility is clean and they try to get you out as fast as possible.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

LR
Larry R.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
They get you in on time. If you need a ride they provide it and are very pleasant to deal with
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Hi,

As always, thank you for your kind words.  We appreciate your business and are here for any and all of your service needs.

03/03/2019 Category: Service
Took me in as a walkin. On a Saturday thank you so much
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Hi,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and are here for any and all of your service needs.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/27/2019 Category: Service
B
B
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Hi there,

We appreciate your feedback! Our service team at Merced Hyundai always strive to deliver excellent customer service. We are sorry to hear of your previous inconvenient visit, please reach out to our office to discuss future improvements.

209.384.2000

Manutangi S.
Great Experience
Friendly workers, had good services.
PAUL C I. from Merced Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Hi,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Merced Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

DT
Daniel T.
Fast Service
One hr service. Comfortable waiting area. Friendly Staff.

David C.
Great job
I was in and out with no problems and with a car wash! Thanks

Winton, CA
2001 Hyundai Sonata
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly Service
Kristian is awesome!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future:)

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
I’ve gone elsewhere in the past to get service done on my vehicle but nothing compares to the care and customer service shown here. You’ve gained a loyal customer.

RD
Always good and on time
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Crystal C.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
They are honest and help when you need it
I'm glad i bought my car from Merced Hyundai it's a great place i love my car
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

MV
Mario V.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent... I dropped off my car, and immediately got it returned.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Dianydiaha C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, clean and they are very knowledgeable workers.
Keep up the good work. God bless you guys.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019