Jason D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Car service
The service department was and always is so helpful. Very personal and professional.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank-you for choosing Merced Hyundai! We appreciate your business, and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future :)

BC
Beatriz C.
Los Banos, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Very helpful and fast service. Will definitely bring my car back.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

LN
Linda N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Good work, Hyundai!
Happy that they were able to take care of my problem the same day I brought my car in.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

GS
Guy S.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service !
The service department is the best and parts department to Krystian in service always gets the job done right really enjoy working with her !
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

Winton, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Very fast and accommodating staff
I'll make it sure that I will bring my car here again for the next service. Staff here are very accomodating and very friendly. Very clean area to wait with free coffee and soda. Great place
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

Atwater, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Meeced Hyundai friendly seevice
Merced Hyundai provided me with excellent service. The employees in the service were friendly. They offer a shuttle home or where ever you need to go. I would recommend them, they was no hassel. I was in and out. Take your car there.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

SE
Steven E.
Mariposa, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Quickest Service appointment yet
These guys simply amaze me. Dominic and Jim are always very efficient, easy to talk to, and don't make me feel like I ask stupid questions, (which I probably do). I didn't get a chance to talk to Kristian this time, but she's always great too. I am pretty sure they had my car serviced and washed within about an hour which was the quickest I've ever experienced. I will always take my car to Merced Hyundai to get serviced and/or get any necessary accessories.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

FB
Franklin B.
San Francisco, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
perfect every time.
top notch service. fast. top notch folks. my only concern is a reminder to use precautions with this virus going around. these are great folks and i'd hate to lose any.

Atwater, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Easy online scheduling, friendly staff, and fast!! They don't take forever to complete routine maintenance.....and a free carwash!

Rosalio M.
Friendly staff
Excellent work on my car!

LP
Louis P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Always Top Notch
We have never had a bad experience
With this company. They are courteous, prompt and very good caring for our vehicles over the years.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

AV
Archie V.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
04/01/2020 Category: Service
2017 Sonata PHEV Limited
Krystin and the service crew are outstanding! Great customer service that would go out their way just to make sure you are satisfied.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

LO
Lisa O.
Winton, CA
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience
The staff are friendly and service is prompt. Thank you Dominic for making my experience another great one!
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Sincerely

Hilmar, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/31/2020 Category: Service
it is fast and has very friendly staff
It was like all the other times I have gone it's fast and the staff is very friendly.
KRYSTIAN M R. from Merced Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020