Business Solutions

Metric Motors

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Myrna C.
08/01/2022
Water pump replacement
I appreciate the quick service. Thank you so much!

Jenny G.
07/29/2022
Great work
Metric motors found the problem with my car and fixed it quickly great quality people

Duane B.
07/21/2022
Volkswagen
They were very professional and a pleasure to do business with and would recommend them highly, we'll be a returning customer

Mike H.
07/18/2022
Always excellent Always trustworthy
Since day 1 they've treated me excellent. Service, quality of work, listening to what I think are amusing anecdotes, they excel at all.

GM
Grant M.
07/18/2022
Great customer service and great work
Isn't the first time coming to Metric Motors and won't be the last. Customer service always is great. They explain the issues very well and always help with...