CD
Clay D.
Redding, CA
Saturn Outlook
05/01/2019
Metric Motors is top notch!
Great staff and service but more importantly they are honest and trustworthy.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you so much, Clay!  Best review ever!  We appreciate you so much.  Hope you have a great summer and no more weather-apocalypses!

GF
Greg F.
03/11/2019
Always quick service .. friendly and easy to work with ... I bring all my vehicles to only this shop
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for a great review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thanks again!

Jerry W.
Ford Expedition
01/02/2019
Smog check
Great service, quick and efficient.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you Jerry!  Love you guys!

Michael W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/31/2018
The service was perfect you provided a ride to drop off the car and pick us up when it was done thank you we will continue w to bring the car here for service
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/02/2019

You're so very welcome!  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you and Happy New Year!

RF
Randy F.
Honda Element
12/28/2018
Service was great
At the last minute I needed a service got me in and out in no time thanks metric motors
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/28/2018

Glad we could help!  Happy New Year and tell Lori we said Hi!

Mazda 626
11/17/2018
5 Star for efficiency and accuracy to get us back on the road quickly and safely.
You do your best to keep our older cars running! And, you're willing to work with the owner to discover the best route to repairs.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and for your business!  We do strive to find the best option for each customer and I appreciate you noticing that!  Thanks again!

PS
Patricia S.
11/09/2018
Great Service Great prices Great people
When I took my Ford Focus in for service I wasn't sure about Metric Motors, but (since friends recommended) I took a chance I found out it needed a fuel pump (which is pricey, after I went online and talked to other repair shops for estimates) Jeff at Metric Motors gave me an estimate and date it would be ready The date was kept and the repair$ was within cents of the estimate I waited a few weeks before writing this review to make sure all was OK with my car It's running well now and I would go back to Metric Motors In fact, I took my car in for smog test this week Signed Happy Driver in Shasta County CA
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Patricia for your honest review!!  We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and hope to see you again in the future!  Happy Thanksgiving!!

HR
Hal R.
Shasta Lake, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/17/2018
The people & the quality of work.
I have used Metric Motors for almost 20 year's now. They do it right the first time every time. Their prices are competitive, but it is the outstanding quality of their work that keeps me coming back.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Hal!  I consider us very lucky to be able to call you a customer and a friend.  Thank you for taking the time to review us and we'll see ya next time!  Thanks again!!

Michael H.
Redding, CA
10/03/2018
Excellence again!
I have Benin to metric several times and I'm always pleased with their work. I had to have a turn signal unit replaced after hitting a ladder in the middle of I-5. Jeff was spot on with the estimate and time needed for completion. Thanks again guys.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 10/04/2018

You're so very welcome!  We're glad you found us and appreciate your business and friendship! May those critters (and other obstacles) stay out of the path of that pretty car!  :)   Thank you!!

Steve H.
Red Bluff, CA
Mercedes-Benz 300SDL
09/25/2018
Good work!
Very satisfied with the work done and the fees charged. The time you had the vehicle was so brief we were amazed. You set the example for expedited, excellent service. Thank you so much!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you Steve!  We're so happy and grateful that you took the time to let us know!  Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you need anything for your vehicle.

09/08/2018
HONEST AND RELIABLE ALL MAKES CAR AND TRUCK REPAIR!
My family has used Metric Motors for all our vehicle needs for over 30 years. They are a family owned and run business and all the mechanics are very well trained and can solve any problem in a very timely fashion. Their prices are very reasonable and as a plus, they are all friendly and nice. Thanks again Metric Motors for keeping my truck on the road!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much Kathy!!  We truly appreciate you and appreciate your business and your friendship!

Honda Civic Coupe
06/21/2018
Nice people, great customer service and very knowledable mechanic in any model car or truck!
I had Metric Motors replace an exterior bulb which the car had to be put up on a hoist, and I am happy they were very reasonable in what they charged me for a small job. I rely on Metric to keep my cars running.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you, Kathy!  I'm glad we were able to work it in for you.  And thanks for another great review!

05/25/2018
Nice people, great customer service and great mechanics!
They just replaced the fuel pump in my 2000 Sonoma. Metric Motors people are nice and very considerate. I appreciate their professional work everytime I bring my truck to them.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much, Kathy!  We really appreciate you!!  And it's easy to be nice when we have such a nice customer.  :)  Thanks again!

LR
lee r.
05/04/2018
Deeply Disappointed
I have being going to them for over 15 years. No more. Truck died on the road had it taken in to be worked on. Called me said it was done. I picked it up and didn't get a block away it did the same thing. They took it back to the shop called me and said it was done. I drove it home about a mile ran fine. Drove it to Redding today and it died on I-5 had to have it towed home. Called said it did the same thing. Oh you can bring it in and we will look at it. I don't think so. Three times is not the charm
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Lee.  I'm so sorry that you've had this issue.  Unfortunately with intermittent issues like yours, we can't pinpoint the problem, because when the car was here, everything was working.  We did our best to get the car to re-create the problem, but it didn't co-operate.  So at that point, it's a best guess situation.  And we apparently didn't guess correctly.  I'm sorry if that was not communicated clearly to you.  If the car is not running at this point, we'll pay to have it towed here and be able to diagnose the problem.  Intermittent issues are the worst, for our customers and for us.  As you have been coming here for 15 years, and we've made you happy up until this point, I believe you know that our technicians are qualified and we strive to keep our customers happy.  We're only human, but we'll do our best to make it right.  Again, I'm sorry for your trouble.

Jessica C.
04/23/2018
Very friendly, professional, and good at what they do!
They backed up they're work and double check things for me because of my insecurities, I felt so safe leaving there. They were on time and very friendly yet professional. They didn't try to over charge me, it's a great thing paying for what you get and getting even more. I couldn't say enough good things. I'm a 100% satisfied customer.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you so much Jessica!  It's so nice to hear when we've done something right and we truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know!  Thanks again!!

SK
Sandy K.
GMC Pickup
04/18/2018
Outstanding Service
Great service on my 91 gmc.Jeff and his team are assume. Prices are reasonable too.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you so much, Sandy!  We appreciate your business and the time you took to give us a great review!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!  Thanks again!!

MF
Monty F.
Kia Forte
04/18/2018
Smog test.
Always go to Metric Motors. They seem to always be able to fix my cars. They take care of my regular maintenance and lso.very friendly too.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!  We're so glad you're happy with our service and look forward to seeing you in the future!  Thanks again!

CP
Chris P.
Cottonwood, CA
03/03/2018
Oil leak be gone
I have always trusted Metric Motors. They are on time, clean and dependable. A loyal customer for any car in my past, since 1986! Thanks for fixing my leak.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you so much Chris!  We truly appreciate your business and your friendship!  (32 years - WOW!!)

02/20/2018
Great Customer Service!
I have taken my old truck to Metric for years and it is still running great, they have very knowledgeable mechanics and do the work quickly!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you so much, Kathy!  We truly appreciate your friendship and business!

John L.
Minot, ND
Volkswagen Bus
01/12/2018
Fixed Brakes Great at Fair Price Thank You!
The brakes on my bus were fading out. The brake pads were worn out.
I could HEAR the metal scraping on metal. So I bought new brake pads
at Wolfgangs VW parts shop and brought them to Metric for install.
They put them in but discovered the rotors had deep grooves. I asked
if they could smooth them down somehow, and they did with a lathe.
Result: safer rotors and working breaks. Cost for labor: 150.
Thank you Metric Motors!
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/13/2018

You're so very welcome!  I'm glad we could get you back on the road safely.  Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review!