MA
Marta A.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
11/19/2019
Exceptional, professional, courteous service
We have been taking our vehicles to Metric Motors for over 30 years. NOT ONCE have we been disappointed! Don't bother going anywhere else. Highly recommend them, family owned business.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you so much Marta!  We certainly strive for perfection, and we're glad we've succeeded with you!  If ever there comes a time that you're not satisfied however, please know that we'll do everything we can to make it right.  It was great seeing you, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kia Spectra
11/18/2019
very honest and friendly
honest and gets lets you know when service is due
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  It's so important in today's digital world to have great customers like you that let us, and everyone else, know how we're doing.  Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!

RF
Randy F.
Subaru Impreza
11/13/2019
I went to use the ac and it didn’t work went down to metric motors to find out when they could look at it they said right now if that will work one hour later and a happy customer I have ac great service as always thank you metric motors
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Randy!  We love you and glad you're keeping cool!

MF
Monty F.
08/20/2019
Great job
As usual, wonderful job. We can always count on Metric Motors to keep our vehicles running great. Thank you.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/20/2019

You're so very welcome!  And thank you for taking the time to give us a review.  More and more we rely on online reviews to keep this place up and running, so we appreciate your time!  Thanks again!

CP
Chris P.
08/07/2019
great place to SMOG
Nicest and fastest smog in town. Been taking my vehicles to you for years. Thanks for still being honest and efficient.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you, Chris, for trusting in us all these years!  See ya next time!  Thanks again!

MF
Monty F.
07/21/2019
Great staff
They actually fix the problem.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you Monty!  We are so glad we solved your problem!  Hope you enjoy the rest of our hot summer and we'll see ya next time.  Thanks again!

EG
Elizabeth G.
Red Bluff, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/15/2019
Car would not start.
After an appointment with clients my car would not start. I called Metric Motors and they took me right in and within the day told me it was the battery. WHEW! We were leaving for vacation and they as always accommodated me with a pickup time that fit my tight schedule. They always take great care of my car for all services needed. Love the Metric Motors Crew!

Elizabeth G.
Red Bluff
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review!  I'm glad it was something easy and we could get you on your way!  Hope the vacay is/was great!

Mary G.
Redding, CA
Saab 9-3
06/19/2019
knowledge
the staff is pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. the waiting time is minimal.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Mary!  We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review.  More and more these days, we rely on positive reviews to keep the business going.  You are very appreciated!  Thanks again!

HR
Hal R.
Shasta Lake, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/18/2019
The people & the quality of work.
I have used this shop for about 20 years now, and they do the job right first time every time. I would not go anywhere else. I tell everyone I know that is the place to go for quality work. They are great people to do business with.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much Hal!  We consider you a friend as well as a great customer and we appreciate you!  Have a great summer!

CD
Clay D.
Redding, CA
Saturn Outlook
05/01/2019
Metric Motors is top notch!
Great staff and service but more importantly they are honest and trustworthy.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you so much, Clay!  Best review ever!  We appreciate you so much.  Hope you have a great summer and no more weather-apocalypses!

GF
Greg F.
03/11/2019
Always quick service .. friendly and easy to work with ... I bring all my vehicles to only this shop
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for a great review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thanks again!

Jerry W.
Ford Expedition
01/02/2019
Smog check
Great service, quick and efficient.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you Jerry!  Love you guys!

Michael W.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/31/2018
The service was perfect you provided a ride to drop off the car and pick us up when it was done thank you we will continue w to bring the car here for service
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 01/02/2019

You're so very welcome!  We look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you and Happy New Year!

RF
Randy F.
Honda Element
12/28/2018
Service was great
At the last minute I needed a service got me in and out in no time thanks metric motors
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 12/28/2018

Glad we could help!  Happy New Year and tell Lori we said Hi!

Mazda 626
11/17/2018
5 Star for efficiency and accuracy to get us back on the road quickly and safely.
You do your best to keep our older cars running! And, you're willing to work with the owner to discover the best route to repairs.
Lisa B., Accountant from Metric Motors responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and for your business!  We do strive to find the best option for each customer and I appreciate you noticing that!  Thanks again!