Metro Champion Auto Repair

KA
Kyong A.
Carrollton, TX
08/29/2018
Once again Sam and Metro Champion comes through!!
All of the warning lights on my Prius went off while driving on 635 so I slowly drove it to closest Toyota dealer (4 min. away). After a $120 diagnostic test, the rep quoted me $1100 for water pump replacement and $3800 to fix all the rest of stuff they found wrong with my car. I wanted to make sure so I called Sam. He quoted me way less for the water pump replacement, so I towed my car to Metro Champion.

Sam completed another diagnostic test and found that it was not the water pump but a cheaper problem, and nothing else was wrong with my car.

I ended up paying way less than the $4800 the dealer quoted.

Should have driven my car to Arlington in the first place and saved myself $200 for the towing and dealer's useless diagnostic test.

Without a doubt, Metro Champion is the best in the business. They surprise me everytime with their honesty.

SE
Samuel E.
07/06/2018
Good customer service, Great job done
Had an electrical problem with my KIA OPTIMA, and wanted it fixed. Took my car to some so-called KIA specialist, but came out with no solution. In desperation and knowing that my vehicle registration has already expired, i stopped at their garage, went in and orally described to a gentleman the problem with my car. This guy went into action right away, and within a very short time, my car was fixed at a very affordable cost.

RUTH B.
Fort Worth, TX
10/16/2011
Thanks so much for your great and reliable service. I always know what to expect and can count on you to take care of my cars. "Peace of mind"...Thank you again!

MONICA M.
10/10/2011
Awesome Experience!
I took my car in for an issue that had been checked twice and was told it would cost me $1,200.00. Took my car to Metro Champion and the entire repair cost me $120.00. My car is running great!

PW
PATRICIA W.
Dallas, TX
09/14/2011
patricia W.
I received quick and courteous service. The staff persons were very friendly and helpful and diagnosed my problem immediately and fixed it in a very short wait time.

SUZANNE C.
09/06/2011
Quick and friendly service.

SJ
SAMUEL J.
08/29/2011
Supreme Service
For the past year, I have been a customer. Great service!

SD
SUE D.
08/27/2011
RIDGELINE SERVICING
Quality of service is great...you have continued the legacy of Metro Champion and that is the best thing I could say about how you handle the care of our vehicles...also you and your team are really nice folks to do business with

RD
ROBERT D.
08/25/2011
'97 GMC pickup repairs
very pleased with the work they do - completed when promised and done correctly

CN
CAROLYN N.
08/20/2011
Metro Auto Repair a gem of a find
I moved to the metroplex (Arlington) a little over 2 months ago when my car would not start at home. Knew it wasn't the battery but did not have a clue of who to call. I thank the Lord that a new friend recommended Metro to me and they in turn told me a reliable in inexpensive tow service. The owners of Metro were so kind and helpful to me and the service was fast, reliable and successful in quickly diagnosing my engine's problem and got it back to me the same day. I would recommend Metro Auto Repair to anyone. They will be my mechanics from now on.

KATRINA S.
Euless, TX
08/07/2011
Auto Repair
Very friendly and courtesy people. They worked my vehicle in on short notice. They were honest and upfront about what they could fix and not fix. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

RUTH B.
Fort Worth, TX
08/06/2011
service
Bill, you and your crew are the best.. Thanks as always. I know I am always in good hands when bring my cars to you.

JOHN B.
07/25/2011
Despite my help...
We have driven this car for 65K miles now and having had the same symptoms once before we were pretty darn sure what was causing it to want to die @ idle & run rough. Despite our diagnosis MCAR quickly determined the issue and fixed it for much less than the fix we thought we needed. This level of integrity goes a long way in my book.