Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

Latest Review about 2 months ago

MA
Mario A.
06/18/2018
Lemon
Not happy about the cat I bought here they sell lemons sold me a 2012 Chevy sonic that has had a lot of problems since I bought it .for the first 4 months I was at the dealership getting the car fixed now the transmission blew up and it had previously been damaged from the front end damage it had befor they sold me the car the miles were tampered with the airbags deployed severely damaged transmission as I told them last time I was there they assured me that the car was good no issues but explain to me how I told them it was bad and they told me it was not the service manger the dealer manager and Mathew customer service I will not recommend anyone to this dealer . I had to pay for another transmission out of my pocket cuz Miami car credit they are thieves they don’t tell u everything they sold me a lemon bad transmission

JE
Jasmine E.
11/30/2016
Dishonest company
omg...this is the worse company ive ever dealt with. They are so dishonest!! The General Manager as well as the managers need to be replaced!! The lady in finance (Irina) needs someone to spit in her face...very rude and disrespectful!

FP
Francis P.
11/30/2016
Fraudulent Company
Staff and managers are very dishonest. Wish i could give a 0 star!!

Lazaro S.
10/04/2016
Great sales people and managers
Had a problem with charger I bought brought it back and felt with manager and was able to switch to a different car I would recommend to everyone.

Barnesha S.
West Palm Beach, FL
09/18/2016
Very affordable works with any and all kinds of credit scores
A great salesmen name Anthony Thompson who will go above and beyond to make sure you leave in the vehicle that you want and what will best fits you , ask for Anthony you will not regret it

SN
Shelly N.
West Palm Beach, FL
04/08/2016
Awesome!!!
I got a car last Friday from Miami car credit and Was assisted by Andrey. The moment I walked in my mother and were greeted at the door and Andrey took care of us. The process was quick and I am absolutely happy with my car. I came all the way from west palm beach and he made sure he took good care of me!! Thank you Andrey you're one of the best that Miami car credit has!!!!

WC
Will not C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
11/28/2015
Customer service need work
They are very nice when you walk in to buy a car but when something is wrong with your car and they send you to service the 22 year old boy that they put as manager has no brain , rude and honestly I think he need to go back to school . Everyone in the back is slow you can tell the company is rubbed by blacks and Spanish no customer service all they do is walk around when they are suppose to be working on your car shit that's if your car get worked on . 1000% poor customer service would not encourage anyone to buy or service there car here .

AC
Angela C.
07/21/2015
the attentiveness and eagerness to get me exactly what I wanted
just bought my mustang from Miami car credit on 193rd street and 2nd avenue and I am absolutely thrilled! A tremendous shot out and a million thanks to mr mikhail landzberg, who was absolutely wonderful! He made my experience a relaxed and painless one. He was very attentive and kept me informed of what was going on throughout the whole process, assuring me that he was gonna fight hard to get me what I wanted and he did! If you need a vehicle, go check out Mr mikhail landzberg at Miami car credit on 193rd street & 2nd avenue. I PROMISE you you won't regret it. You're gonna thank me for this review!

GT
Gagik T.
Akron, OH
04/28/2015 Category: Service
Gagik said he was pleased with the customer service.

Dianna C.
Florida
03/31/2015 Category: Service
Dianna said the few times she has been in, the business has provided her with excellent service and the work is done on time. The customer service there is outstanding.

CP
Cinthya P.
West Park, FL
03/28/2015 Category: Service
Cinthya said the business is efficient, nice and fast.

SR
Stephen R.
Sunrise, FL
Mitsubishi Mirage
03/23/2015 Category: Service
Stephen said this business had good customer service.

GW
Greg W.
Opa Locka, FL
02/26/2015
good customer service
Good customer service u won't leave without a car tghanks Miami Car credit

GW
Greg W.
02/26/2015
The customer service
Good place have great customer service and the they will not let you leave with out a car Thanks Miami car credit

GT
Gagik T.
Akron, OH
Mazda 3
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Gagik said that this business is great and he likes everything they do at this facility.

KC
Katiana C.
Florida
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Katiana said she waited too long for her vehicle.

PP
Paul P.
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Paul said that they seemed to do good work.

Daniel R.
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Daniel said this business is very friendly and helpful.

CJ
Cameron J.
Saturn Vue
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Cameron said Mark is amazing. He said he is happy with the staff at this business.

Jaroslav G.
Sunny Isles
Cadillac STS
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Jaroslav said the business was good and would recommend them.