ANTONIO S.
Dania, FL
02/17/2019
Great service. The owner and his team are very professional
Great service. The owner and his team are very professional. Highly recommended

LP
LUIS P.
02/17/2019
Friendly and helpful
Once again amazing work great prices and a great staff

02/15/2019
Honest, thorough, and knowledgeable
As a woman with limited car repair savvy, I am happy to have found a garage where I don't have to worry about being ripped off. I was given a complete explanation of what needed to be done, with the emphasis on what MUST be done first for safety's sake versus what could be delayed for a future visit. Much appreciated.

Jacques L.
Deerfield Beach, FL
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jacques said he was very satisfied with the service he received.

EP
EDGAR P.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/10/2019
Once a customer always a customer
The head mechanic, Iam is the most friendly honest mechanic here in south Florida. They’re fast, honest, and fair. I’ve been coming to this garage for the last 5 years. I’ve done a gasket replacement, starter replacement, coolant line replacement, and brake replacements. I will continuing coming here because Jumbo is a garage where you can feel like you’re friend is taking care of you and your vehicle.

LP
LUIS P.
02/10/2019
Quick and professional service
Great prices professional service and excellent PR

SK
SHAZAD K.
02/09/2019
Friendly and professional
They were very friendly and professional

CF
CLAIR F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
02/08/2019
Auto maintenance
Great service and excellent quality work.

GS
GEORGE S.
Honda Ridgeline
02/07/2019
always good work
great work, people are very nice.

AF
ANGELINE F.
Toyota Matrix
02/07/2019
Satisfied
Well, Haim is straight forward and honest.Doris is courteous, efficient and helpful in taking care of the customers.

NF
NOHE F.
02/05/2019
The Best
Haim and his crew are the most friendly, professional, honest mechanics you can fine. Simply the best!

ROBERT C.
02/04/2019
Close to home & honesty
Fair estimate, quality work & experience... I would gladly recommend jumbo !!!

TP
TONIA P.
02/03/2019
Detailed work & customer service
Jumbo Automotive’s customer service and car repairs are both excellent! I am very pleased with their work. they fixed the AC in my husband’s car and replaced the clutch in my car successfully! I say successfully because the dealer and a few privately owner shops could not install it properly, my throwout barring would slam around or vibrate at 1500rpms in all gears.
I would absolutely recommend Jumbo Automotive to family, friends, & colleagues!

02/02/2019
Fast service and reasonable pricing
My husband and I have brought our cars there 5 or 6 times. Friendly staff, fast service and reasonable prices.

Dewhite M.
Hialeah, FL
02/01/2019
Never again will i bring my vehicle
NEVER again will I bring my vehicle back to your shop. Paid $5000.00 and still had to take it back to the dealer to fix it right.

JOYCE C.
Lexus ES 330
02/01/2019
First time visit
I received a warm welcome from receptionist, Doris. Before starting work on my car, she informed me of the total cost. The wait time was minimal and my overall experience was excellent.

Pontiac Sunfire
Great repair work!
I told AAA to tow my car & take it to Jumbo automotive repair shop. They installed a new fuel pump. They did a great job, and now I feel confident to drive my car for a long trip to Tampa. I highly recommend them.

SY
SCOTT Y.
Audi A3 Sedan
Super Easy!
Have needed to use Jumbo twice now. Once to replace all the tires on my 4 Runner and the other for a screw in the sidewall of my wife's car. Both times they have been professional, quick, reasonable on pricing...exactly what I would hope for. Their location is also super convenient. In my line of work we talk a lot about "friction" and not giving customers the excuse to look for alternatives (because they are so happy with you). This is the way I feel about Jumbo. I really don't need to look anywhere else because I know that they will take care of me.

AV
ANCA V.
Mazda CX-7
Great experience
Grear customer service and repaired the issue within a timley manner.

JUANA M.
01/28/2019
very dependable and responsible
I have a customer for the last two years and every time it has been a pleasure. Doris in the office is very professional and nice. Patrick the mechanic was always calling me back with updates and provided me with options. Excellent service all around.