JADE F.
12/13/2018
Wonderful and quick service
Great customer service and care. Always fast, always nice and helpful

Mike L.
Dania, FL
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did a good job.

EA
Elda A.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Elda said the business was quick servicing her vehicle.

EL
ERNEST L.
12/08/2018
Quick and EASY
I Got a coupon in the mail called and they said bring it in, so i brought my car in at 8:45 and receptionist was very kind and worker took my keys and got started immediately on the oil change and at 9:15 they were done i simply paid great price and drove home. thank-you ejl

LW
LEONARD W.
Chrysler 300
12/07/2018
Excellent service and repair
Each time I return for service I am amazed at their professionalism. Everything done correctly and as fast as possible.

MARY A B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/06/2018
Oil changed
I love Jimbo Auto, I took my Truck in and in less than a hour, I was called saying my Truck was ready!!!! Customer Service is the best, the diagnose or ask you what is wrong or is you having problems, then they will call you and let you know how much it will cost. I Love them, Thanks to Everyone working there.

Julio S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Julio said that he recommends this business for service.

IC
Ilya C.
North Miami Beach, FL
INFINITI QX70
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ilya said that the place was great, they did the job and he is happy. It was more expensive than he was expecting.

LP

CARMEN C.
Scion xB
12/01/2018
Great service !
The service is great, they made a diagnostic so I could repair the issues of my car in order to keep it in good condition.

MO
MATAN O.
11/25/2018
Oil change turned to 3 repair
Unfortunately after the oil leak you fixed
It was leaking again
So you charged me for a repair you didn’t fix
Took it the a different shop
He lifted the car and showed me exactly where the leak is coming from and showed me the part needed
And now my car works great

RF
RICHARD F.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/25/2018
Fast service
I recited very fast and excellent service

HF
Hector F.
Miami, FL
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Hector said they are a terrible service, he still has the same problem.

ROBERT S.
11/12/2018
Outstanding
Jumbo changed the oil for a very reasonable price, and did a basic check for no charge.
I will use them again when I have car maintenance.
They also understood the Prius well.

PS
Philip S.
Orange City, FL
11/09/2018
Easy access, skilled workmanship, fast results, and alternatives.
with out a doubt i would not have had a good life in Hollywood had it not been for Jumbo Automotive's needed assistance from tire repair, oil changes, and many year to year repairs needed on my vehicles. they were always effective and lowest cost. too cheap means bad results. i sent all my friends and coworkers there. Thank you.

Richard H.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Richard said that the place provided him with good service and his vehicle runs like a top.

JAMES M.
11/08/2018
They accommodated my situation
I am a senior citizen, semi-retired, and a Vietnam veteran. I don't have a lot of income. Their shop is right near my house. I shopped around and found a place that was a little less expensive then Jumbo (but further away), I told them the price quote I received, and they ever so generously matched it! So I received a high quality job, close to my house, in a short amount of time. I am VERY satisfied, and would recommend Jumbo to anyone and everyone!

SHUKRI S.

John C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
FIAT 500
11/07/2018 Category: Service
John they did the work in a timely manner and their prices were good.

SARA C.
11/04/2018
efficient and friendly
booked appt on line. quick , efficient and friendly