Latest Review about 4 years ago

Jim G.
10/07/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I took my SRX in for warranty work. The work was done quickly and properly.

Roger S.
CADILLAC TRUCK ESCALADE ESV
10/06/2014 Category: Sales
Prompt responses to work performed and done in a timely fashion!

Danny R.
Alameda, CA
CADILLAC TRUCK ESCALADE EXT
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Service lady was great to work with
Problem is we just had a hot weekend and my AC in my 2009 Escalade still doesn't put out enough cool air to cool the truck. Ducts on driver side exhaust warm air at times.

SR
Steven R.
CADILLAC TRUCK ESCALADE
10/04/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly, professional, and convenient
Great experience for our second Cadillac purchase from Michael Stead. I but again from them.

GK

George P.
CADILLAC SRX
10/04/2014 Category: Sales
gepfautsch review
Chico Nixon was a pleasure to work with and everybody did a good job for us

HN
Harold N.
Brentwood, CA
CADILLAC CTS SEDAN
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Efficient, knowledgeable service
Fast & efficient. Ready when promised.

NQ
Nellie Q.
Pittsburg, CA
CADILLAC CTS
10/03/2014 Category: Service
My Last visit to Michael Stead-Walnut Creek
The people at Michael Stead are very Professional and a courteous staff.

DN
Dewayne N.
Rodeo, CA
10/03/2014 Category: Service
people
everyone who is part of the dealership is very professional and personable.

Ralph B.
Clayton, CA
CADILLAC CTS
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Excellant and always with a smile.
We always receive very good service and never had to return because something wasn't done as we wanted.

TV
Todd V.
Diablo, CA
CADILLAC TRUCK ESCALADE ESV
09/30/2014 Category: Sales
Overall Great Experience
Buying our new car at Michael Stead Cadillac was a very good, low presure experience. I would definitly recomend them.

Marsha H.
CADILLAC DHS
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Trustworthy
After 25 years of service for my Cadillac cars, I continue to trust the maintenance staff at Wayne Stead. I do miss Barry's counsel but wish him well in his retirement.

KH

OC
Oscar C.
CADILLAC ELR
09/28/2014 Category: Sales
Best car (ELR) and buying experience ever!
I had one of the best new car-buying experiences I've ever had at Michael Stead Cadillac. I wanted a fuel-efficient luxury car for my daily 75-mile roundtrip commute, but couldn't get myself to consider a Tesla Model S (which seems to be about as common as a Camry in the Bay Area). I found the unique car I was looking for in the ELR and the best salesperson in Jeff B. at Michael Stead. He was patient and absolutely no-pressure--genuinely seemed interested in ensuring that I got the best experience, regardless of where I purchased from. He got me the best price (confirmed after I walked out of the dealership convinced I could find better elsewhere and ended up coming back to take the significantly better offer he gave me) and spent half the day yesterday getting me set up with the car. My first American car in 16 years (the last was a '98 Ford Expedition), I've never enjoyed a new car like I do the Cadillac ELR i (that includes my 2003 Mercedes SL500), and Jeff's customer service was the icing on the cake. Great guy and a great dealership.

John H.
Clayton, CA
09/27/2014 Category: Service
recent visit
Top notch. Great customer service.

HW
Very nice people

Richard G.
Danville, CA
09/26/2014 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction is number one priority
Service Advisor is very interested in resolving customer issues. An excellent representative
for the Cadillac Brand.

Tommy S.
Antioch, CA
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Great sales men.
They get you in and out the way I like it.

EC
Eugene C.
Lafayette, CA
09/22/2014 Category: Service
professional service and people

James W.
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Being kept up to date on service.
I have always been pleased with the work and service that I have received at Stead.