Danielo B.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Danielo said he is a repeat customer. He goes to this facility usually for the oil changes. The service is good and there isn't a long wait.

DANA R.
03/31/2020
Service and Friendlyness and Professionalism
Been here before. Managers Frank and James are excellent managers, they explain details of vehicle issues in a way that a common person such as myself can understand. And they at the Midas in Renton did excellent work on my vehicle. And for that I give Midas a five star.

James L.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
James said his appointment at the business went smoothly.

Curtis W.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Curtis said that the staff was courteous, the job was done perfectly, and overall it was an excellent experience.

SA
Saidali A.
02/25/2020
The honesty
Originally went there for checking my dash cam and they did a diagnosis on it in which lead to a potential special order but James in which is a technician over there was the one that was looking at my vehicle for the diagnosis and he did some magic and my gear select shifter Light came back on

DO
Deborah O.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said everything went as planned, the staff was great, did everything and did it in a timely fashion.

Johnnie B.
Nissan cube
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Johnnie said the service was good.

AH
ALEXANDRA H.
02/14/2020
Helped me to save money
My car is old, so they helped to save money to keep it going a while longer. I appreciate them working with me; I know my car is being well taken care of!

Sebastian B.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Sebastian said things get solved at the same time, then other things would pop up. He got it bled out and it should have fixed the problem with the clutch . Later the clutch still got stuck and would not go into gear. There are problems related to the transmission and he has returned the vehicle to the facility. He stated he hopes everything gets solved.

BW
Ben W.
Buick Century
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Ben said he's been going to this business for years.

KD
Kurt D.
Lincoln Navigator
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Kurt said that he trusted the place.

TA
Tyler A.
Dodge Nitro
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said that his vehicle had to be towed into this facility, the staff had 4 hours to complete some extensive repairs from the time it was delivered, they got it done and quite satisfactorily. He stated that Frank was very kind and helpful.

Tukwila, WA
12/08/2019
Scheduled appointments made before other appointments or walkins should be worked first.
Hi I have been to MIdas three times and am extremely satisfied with the professionalism, technical knowledge, and plain old- fashioned good manners of the staff. I am also satisfied with the quality of work performed.

However, on my last visit I was a bit disappointed with the time and schedule for completing the work.

When I called for an appointment, the agent said they were wide open two and three days later. So I got the impression, they did not have much scheduled. I scheduled for two days later. I mentioned I would leave the key in the night drop. They said it would be done by the end of the day. I said I would be there at about 4:00 since I was dependent on a coworker for a ride. They did not specifically state it would definitely be completed by 4:00, but I assumed it would be or not long after 4:00 - notably because they said they were wide open when I scheduled two days earlier. I got there at 4:00 and was told it would not be done till 6:00. I was also scheduled for an alignment. They said I would have to leave it overnight if I wanted the alignment done. I did not plan on and could not leave it overnight. I wound up leaving at about 6:45. I need to go back for the alignment.

I asked the worker why it was taking so long. He stated they had a lot of big jobs come in at the last minute. My job should have had priority especially since when I made the appointment they were "wide open". If it were started when they opened or soon after all the work would have been done at least by closing if not sooner. The labor (for front end work) was about $500.00, which I assume is much less than 8 hours labor, maybe 5 hours? That could have been completed by early afternoon if it was prioritized correctly. They tried to juggle a lot of other jobs work at my expense. Now, I need to go back one day and wait the hour or longer for the alignment.

Also I had the front end inspected in September for $28.60. I believe if I got the work done, the inspection cost is supposed to be credited? Is that correct?

Chevrolet Suburban
12/03/2019
The people that work there
The workers and the timely manner in which my vehicle is returned.
They will do a repair unless it is absolutely necessary.

Joshua B.
Ford Fiesta
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said that he has been using them for a minute and he would recommend the place for service.