KL
KENDALL L.
Corolla, NC
01/15/2020
Awesome people! Great help with all I needed.
Midgettes service center rocks! Everyone was so kind to me. I bought my truck from them about 3 years ago. Trucks great! Service is great! People are wonderful. Thanks again to you all!!!

JAMES F.
Harbinger, NC
Ford Expedition EL
01/14/2020
Quality cars and a quality service dept
We went there to get a car and got a 2013 explorer. The salesperson Monica was helpful and very friendly. Will be purchasing future vehicles from here.

CT
Connie T.
01/02/2020
Professional & Friendly Service
My car was totaled out in an accident right before Christmas and I needed to find a car fast. I'd heard good things about Midgette Auto so went there first. Kendrick was awesome. He listened to what I had in mind and my price range. He was knowledgeable and understanding but was not that "pushy" salesman we all dread.
I test drove 2 vehicles and purchased a sweet 2016 Nissan Rogue. Tom was quick and direct with me to obtain my financing. If I had the time I would have brought the vehicle right home but went back to next day and picked it up. Kendrick made sure the vehicle had been detailed and ready to go. Kendrick called me a couple of days later just to check to make sure I was satisfied. That's customer service!! Will definitely refer business to Midgette and recommend you ask for Kendrick.

KATHERINE M.
12/04/2019
Good honest service
Purchase of a good used and follow up service was easy and not time consuming.

TERRY B.
Mazda CX-5
12/04/2019
Inspection
Service was professional and appointment was quick. Good experience.

JAMES S.
Nissan Titan
11/13/2019
Satisfied Customer
Purchased both my 2004 titan and 2008 enclave from Midgett Auto and am very satisfied. Loaf the service manager and Brett the mechanic are great,very knowledgeable and honest.

KD
KARIN D.
11/06/2019
car inspection
The service was quick and efficient. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.
Karin de Jong

CL
CATHERINE L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/01/2019
Jody and his staff always take care of me
I have currently being treated poorly at east coast auto in va.
I talked with Jody and his staff about it. They went way beyond any dealership that I have ever been to.
Thank you so much.

RONALD B.
Kitty Hawk, NC
10/30/2019
Amazing friendly staff!!
Great selection at great prices!
Service Dept is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

10/30/2019
Service Visit
on time courteous and helpful.

MARTHA L.
Kitty Hawk, NC
10/27/2019
Attentive staff
It is never a wonderful event to have to have your car serviced. It helps immeasurably to be treated courteously. I was kept informed, and the service was completed in a timely manner. Thanks to Steve and "Loaf".

MARIE W.
Grandy, NC
Cadillac XT5
10/22/2019
Awesome service
The speedy service from Midgette is always so nice. Everyone greets you by your name and before you get comfortable in the waiting room, your vehicle is done and ready to go. This is so great, especially when stopping after work!

GP
GLENN P.
10/22/2019
Back on the road
Midgette auto was courteous and very helpful in helping my wife and I get back on the road with a nice used vihical and keep there word on repairing a couple minor issues

JAMES M.
Jarvisburg, NC
Kia Soul
10/16/2019
Great staff
Craig and Monica were awesome. Craig went above and beyond to keep on contact with me to make sure everything was as smooth as possible. It was the best car buying experiance iv had. It's my wife's first car and shes in love with the car and really appreciated how kind everybody was.

SZ
STEPHEN Z.
10/14/2019
State inspection
I broke my truck into Midgette Auto for a state inspection and it passed with flying colors because I have all of my service work done at the Supercenter. The technician Brett was very thorough and efficient my bill was waiting on me I didn’t have to wait at all the staff was very courteous and friendly. I recommend that everyone come to Midgette Auto Supercenter Service Department for all their service needs!