Business Solutions

Midtown Auto Repair Services

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
05/19/2022
Very Satisfactory
As always my service was expertly and comprehensively performed.

AD
Alyssa D.
04/25/2022
Alyssa said the staff does a really good job servicing her vehicle.

04/14/2022
Outstanding Service
Always friendly service and excellent work. Only drawback was waiting to get my blinker light changed but it was worth the wait, and I remembered to use...

Bradford B.
04/11/2022
Bradford said the staff at this business was polite, the service was done in a timely manner even though the schedule was booked.

GP
GREG P.
03/30/2022
Consistently great service.
I took my truck in for its regular oil change and tire rotation and had the wheels balanced as well. Great customer service and reasonable rates. Midtown is...