4.6

BW
BARBE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/02/2021
Professional and nice, get the job done on time!
Got what I wanted done, on time.

JANET H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/02/2021
Prompt Service
Prompt service got the vehicle in at scheduled appointment. They were done within the time they said it would take. With no extra hidden fees or charges. I was well pleased.

RE
REY AND CANDY E.
GMC Yukon
05/18/2021
Communication, good service
I was informed of issue, and provided withe solid estimate. Dropped off vehicle, they were finished with it as I was informed!!!

JAN & PETE D.
Honda Ridgeline
05/15/2021
Thorough and conscientious service
Requested service was completed to my satisfaction

SUSANNE B.
Jeep Patriot
05/12/2021
Oil Change and Brake Check
Customer service staff was polite and knowledgeable. Condition of vehicle and future work was noted in return paperwork. I have used Midtown for several years and will continue to use them in the future. Thank you Midtown Staff.

04/01/2021
Always feel welcome & staff willing to answer brief questions
I trust the employees at Midtown Repair.
The mechanics always figure out what is wrong. They are honest.
I highly recommend them.

03/18/2021
I WON'T BE BACK
Mid town has serviced this vehicle since 2006. I won't be back.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 03/18/2021

First I would like to thank you for your business.  I am sorry to hear that you will not be coming back.  I would like to know what your concern is that led to this review.  Was it our customer service?  Not addressing your vehicles concern?  Nothing was ever discussed with me prior to this review.  If there was a problem with your visit, your feedback from your experience would be helpful.  Thankyou for letting me know you were unhappy with us.

Aaron Walton
Owner

BETH S.
Toyota Tundra
02/12/2021
Good service high prices
Customer service has been great. It does take a long time to get a vehicle in and prices are a little higher than I expected even for the Island.

GP
GREG P.
02/03/2021
Same great service. Every time.
Midtown always does a great job on my truck and I trust them to do the maintenance correctly and timely.

EP
ELIZABETH P.
01/23/2021
Great reliable service when I don't have the time or know-how to do it myself.

WK
WOODY AND VERDA K.
01/19/2021
Good Service.
Great service, friendly staff, timely reminders. Could use more seating in waiting area.

JOHN S.
01/08/2021
Fast and easy service
From calling to make an appointment, to the service, it was an easy process and hassle free.

SN
Sarah N.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said she had personalized service regarding issues with her vehicle's sensor screen, and it was repaired quickly.

JEN A.
Jeep Compass
12/30/2020
Saved my day!
Had a screw in my tire, walked in, TJ took care of me in a flash. Boom, done! Kudos to MTA. Thank you !

BK
Brian K.
Dodge Charger
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the business didn't charge him for anything because the didn't have the right parts. They couldn't check the transmission fluid since the part was missing. The people are awesome. They could be faster, he dropped off at 8:30AM and he called at 3 to see progress and they hadn't started yet.