JOHN S.
01/08/2021
Fast and easy service
From calling to make an appointment, to the service, it was an easy process and hassle free.

SN
Sarah N.
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said she had personalized service regarding issues with her vehicle's sensor screen, and it was repaired quickly.

JEN A.
Jeep Compass
12/30/2020
Saved my day!
Had a screw in my tire, walked in, TJ took care of me in a flash. Boom, done! Kudos to MTA. Thank you !

BK
Brian K.
Dodge Charger
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Brian said the business didn't charge him for anything because the didn't have the right parts. They couldn't check the transmission fluid since the part was missing. The people are awesome. They could be faster, he dropped off at 8:30AM and he called at 3 to see progress and they hadn't started yet.

Richard S.
Subaru Legacy
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he got a great service there.

NM
Nicholas M.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said a part fell off shortly after his visit.

LW
LORNE & ELANA W.
12/18/2020
Reliable multiple vehicle maintainance & good customer service
Midtown Auto has done a good job of getting permits to be authorized dealers to maintain quite a variety of vehicles. Important on an island. Their work is trust worthy. Their customer staff are courteous. They call when vehicle ready & can generally accurately estimate the time necessary to do the job. They are a real asset to our island communuty.

HS
HECTOR S.
12/16/2020
Best shop in town
All staf very profesional ... However, Chris walks the extra mile for you ... thanks guys !

BW
BARBE W.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/15/2020
Professional and excellence!
Midtown never disappoints me and always right on schedule. Friendly, knowledgeable staff.

RAEJEAN B.
11/05/2020
usually a very quick response .
I appreciate the option of getting a ride back to my house when I leave my car for a few hours.
The staff in office and employees seem happy and skilled.
I have always been satisfied with the service & repair.

ND
NORMA D.
11/02/2020
Excellent and very courteous service.
Super helpful to me.

AG
Aaron G.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said he likes them because they stand behind their word.

AA
Alisa A.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Alisa said the tire pressure sensor was on when she was there and they told her if it was still on in a few days to bring it back. She said that she wished they had fixed it then.

10/21/2020
Lack of competition means you suck
No masks in your lobby - when asked about it your staff sneered at me and said I could take my business elsewhere. You also failed to fix my problem - I simply asked to fix a slow leak on one of my tires - its still leaking! Also this was not the first time I paid to get something fixed and you didn't fix it. I would literally bring my vehicle to anyone else except there isn't anyone else. Worst garage I have ever used in my life. In case you are interested - best garage was in in Albuquerque New Mexico. Fast, affordable, clear descriptions of the issues and I wish you people were half as good as they were.

Kathrine M.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Katherine said the business got her in, in an efficient time. They explained what needed to be done and did the job the way it was supposed to be.