TA
TERRANCE AND TERA A.
Ford Expedition EL
06/11/2020
Fallen from greatness
This was the best place on island to get your car repaired but my last experience has shown me how much they have changed. While I know things are different during Covid they kept my vehicle for 3 weeks and refused to give it back and refused to return calls or provide updates. I had to constantly call them for updates if I wanted one. They never called back and never had any info for me. Worst experience I've ever had on island and that includes another repair place breaking parts on my vehicle twice! Since the change in management I would not go there. They do not put the customer first or even second if they care about you at all.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 06/11/2020

Dear Mr. & Mrs Abbott,

First I want to thankyou for your honest review of our business.  Along with dealing with Covid 19 issues, our business has been going through some major changes and staff turnover which started back in April.  It is unforturnate that we could not meet your expectations and we clearly have more work to do with our customer service.  If you ever wish to discuss this issue in person or over the phone, please dont hesitate to give me a call.

SD
Suzanna D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Suzanna said her vehicle has been to the business multiple times. Every time she picks up her vehicle from the business something new is broken and no one takes responsibility for it. This is the second vehicle she has that has the same problem and she doesn't think its ok for the business to break something from the vehicle so the customer has to return.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 03/06/2018

Ms. Suzanna,

First I would like to thankyou for your review.  Was there something specific about your visit to us with your 2008 Tundra that you had issues with?  As I read the invoice I see no mention about your concern of something "broken" upon picking up your vehicle.  Please feel free to contact me with any concerns you might have, especially with our workmanship or service.  thankyou.

NC
Neal C.
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Neal said he has had to take his vehicle back to the business multiple times for the same issue and it has not been resolved. He has already spent $3,000 on the repairs. He has a problem with his front end and he knows when he brings the vehicle back in for service they are going to charge him again. He is tired of paying for the same service instead of them fixing the issue. He would not recommend the business for service.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 02/21/2018

Dear Mr. Neal,

I am shocked to see this review, and was unaware that you are unhappy with our service or repair work.  ALL our work comes with a 24 month, 24,000 mile warranty.  If my Service Advisors gave you the wrong impression about this, then I need to know about it.  Kodiak is a small town, Please stop by the shop anytime if you wish to discuss this situation in person.