Justin H.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the employees tried to charge him for filling his vehicles tire pressure.

Joann S.
Ram Pickup
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Joann said that during check out she forgot to ask for a military discount, but when she remembered she was told maybe next time. Other than that it was good service.

Marcus D.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Marcus said the price for the service was too high, so he did not have the work done.

RT
Robert And Robin T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Robert said that the business didn't finish all the work on his vehicle. This is the first time this has happened since he has been going there.

JIM and AMY W.
10/01/2017
Misfire
Been in several times for engine mis-fire after a tune up and not sure why I'm still having this problem?
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 10/02/2017

Hello Jim & Amy,  First thankyou for honest feedback about your visit with Midtown.  You are correct about having been in several times for the same issue.  We have been attempting different repairs to resolve the engine misfire issue, but it has been intermitant, comes and goes which has been very dificult to troubleshoot.  Concerns with the wiring have been ongoing, thankyou for your patience with our attempts to resolve this ongoing issue.

JE
Jason E.
Toyota Tundra
07/01/2017 Category: Service
Jason said this business had a lack of experience and understanding, regarding the issues with his vehicle.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 07/03/2017

Jason,  Thanks for your honest review of your expierence with Midtown.  I am sad to hear that we did not meet your expectations.  Because of our remote location, and lack of Dealership Experts, we do the best we can.  Again, I appoligize for my team not understanding your specific vehicle issue.

JAY B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2017
Mostly Excellent
All the work seemed to have been done according to plan. There was a discrepancy on the invoice, though, where it said I did not need an air filter in one column, and it charged me for one in another. Also, quite a bit of fluid product was splashed around the engine bay, causing significant smoking after reaching operating temperature. Just because it was dusty and kinda greasy in there when I dropped it off, doesn't mean it's okay to add to it. The anti-freeze may have been overfilled, causing puddles of an attractive and deadly treat to pets. Also, the brakes feel spongy, which may just be an adjustment, but I think they should be firmer after a complete brake line flush and bleed. The people at Midtown are super pleasant and easy going.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 03/08/2017

Jay, thankyou for your honest review.  I appoligize we did not meet your high standards, and for not paying attention to detals.  My Service Manager will be contacting you to bring your vehicle back in so my Shop Forman can inspect and address your concerns.