RA
Rogel A.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Rogel said he was satisfied with this business.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 05/07/2019

Rogel, thankyou for trusting us with your Toyota Tundra.  I see that you were satisfied with our business, and recommend us, however you gave us a low score?  If there was something with your service that you disagreed with, or were not satisfied with please let us know.  thanks.

AG
Alistair G.
Ford Expedition
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Alistair said the business took a long time to fix his problem. When he was on the phone with the employees, they kept telling him it was something that could be fixed the next day. When he went to the facility, it took them 3 weeks to fix the issue. The employees at the business were great guys, very friendly, it's just the length of time his vehicle took that was the issue.

Christopher C.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said he noticed some problems on his vehicle after the service.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 03/15/2018

Christopher,

Thankyou for letting us work on your Dodge truck.  I understand you have already made an appointment to have your truck reinspected.  I assume the problem you are still having is related to your check engine light?  or was there another issue.  We guarentee our work, and will be happy to look into this issue.  Again thankyou for the business.

Johnathan S.
Toyota Tundra
10/13/2017 Category: Service
Johnathan said he brought his vehicle to this business for them to check his parking brake. He asked them to only check his rear brakes since the parking brake has nothing to do with the front brakes. He went into pay and they tried charging him for inspecting the front brakes. They did take the charge off but they still tried to charge him for what he asked them not to do. He is very weary of mechanics but would recommend them for warranty work.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 10/18/2017

Mr. Johnathan,

I do appologize for not meeting your expectations during your visit with us.  I was unaware there was an issue or concern untill your review here.  Our standard practice during a brake inspection is to check all the brakes, both front and rear.  On some model vehicles, the parking brake system and the service brakes work together.  I understand you only requested to have your parking brakes inspected, and apparently my front counter staff overlooked that particular request.  I have addressed your concerns with my employees and have taken steps so this will not happen again.  My sincere appologies.