Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5Overall Rating 4.77778/5rating 4.77778
Overall Rating 2.77778/5Overall Rating 2.77778/5rating 2.77778rating 2.77778rating 2.77778

LO
Lisa O.
Sandpoint, ID
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Honest,friendly & quality service!
I was disappointed that my 2018,Hyundai, Accsent, 7500miles check & oil change, discovered I need to replace left rear shock! That is not acceptable from Hyundai!

RJ
Ronald J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
great place
Every thing is good, they do a great job.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We hope your Hyundai is running good! Have a great weekend from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

Richard G.
Sandpoint, ID
Great service department
Been having my 2017 Tucson serviced here for a couple of years. Never a problem. Thanks
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Happy to hear the service team is taking care of you and your Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and if you ever have any issues or questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the midway team.  Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

CO
Chris O.
Coeur D Alene, ID
06/13/2019
Excellent customer service
It's hard nowadays to find good customer service. Midway Hyundai was not only good they were great. The entire Post Falls group were personable, and we were treated with respect. We will be customers for life. My wife and I encourage anyone looking for a Hyundai, to go see the team at Midway Hyundai Post Falls.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

We are happy to hear Midway and the team took care of you.  We greatly appreciate your business and hope to take care of your Hyundai for years to come.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team. Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

HB
Holly B.
Kettle Falls, WA
06/12/2019
Great buying experience
Our salesman Tyler was wonderful to deal with. Made the buying experience awesome. All the staff were easy to work with and not pushy
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks for the great Review! We are happy to hear the process was simple and easy as it should be.  If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact anyone on the Midway Team.  We hope you enjoy your vehicle and have a great day from The Midway Team.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Customer Service
They took great care of me, did not take advantage of me, and did everything in a timely manner. I will definitely be bringing my car here from now on.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business very much and if you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We are always willing to help and make the repair and maintenance process simple and easy.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

2013 Hyundai Accent
dealership and service
Nicest, most professional dealership I have ever encountered. Great service and faster than promised!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a such a great review.  We appreciate your business very much and if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team. Enjoy the sunshine and have a great rest of your day!

Snohomish, WA
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service staff were friendly and extremely helpful.
I had a check engine light in the middle of a trip, called from the road and the were able to get me in next day. Staff was so helpful, I had them do front and rear breaks too. They also provided warranty work, and updates too. Thank you to the service staff.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review. We hope the  rest of your trip went good and that your Hyundai is running good.  If you ever have any questions or concerns with your Hyundai please do not hesitate to contact anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great day and stay cool from the heat.

SG
Susan G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I am always treated with respect and get any questions answered. From the "phone answerer" to the service manager they all are friendly and professional.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the great review! WE are happy to hear everyone took care of you on your recent service visit.  We hope your Hyundai is running good and if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine.

Rick B.
WA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service and dog pet
First off I AM TRULY UPSET WITH THE SERVICE EXPERIENCE....I have been coming to Midway Hyundai for about 18 months AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE MASCOT....THE CHOC LAB in the dealer hanging out...FURTHERMORE...There were NO treats to give your #1 Customer Service agent....Shame....
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you enjoyed Hemi the friendly mascot.  We will talk to the boss about getting him some treats but we have to make sure he does not get to many sweets.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

Jennifer H.
Cheney, WA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Midway Hyundai service
Absolutely wonderful as usual. Quick, courteous and professional as always. I drive out from the valley to Post Falls because it is worth it. No gimmicks, no sales spheel, just what I came for.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We appreciate you business very much and hope your Hyundai is running good for years to come.  Have a great Monday and enjoy the warm weather. .

KA
Kahlid A.
Moscow, ID
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Really nice faculties and very conveniently
I had my oil changed and my handbrake tightened in a week ago and I have noticed the handbrake isn’t tightened properly. So I made my post and they immediately contacted me for refund. They were very nice and comprehensive with the issue.

Thank you Midway Hyundai, and I am looking forward to work with you again.

You are the best!!!

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Super nice but check your service before you leave
I had oil change and tighten the handbrake, but once I got back to my city, which is far from the Hyundai midway auto for about an hour and half driving, I noticed that the handbrake is still exactly the same while I paid for tighten it, and the drive back for just that will cost me gas and oil. :(
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for answering my phone call earlier. I look forward to your call back and helping resolve your issue quickly and more importantly conveniently.  Thank you for your time in this matter. Have a great rest of your day and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks

Coeur D Alene, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fantastic!
The Service Department is amazing! Always kind and very detailed in explaining my service.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.  We are happy to hear the Service Team is taking great care of you and your Hyundai. We hope it stays running strong but if you ever have any questions or issues with your vehicle do not hesitate to contact anyone on the team.  Have a great rest of you week!

Raymond M.
Cocolalla, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Best service center
This is the best car service center I have ever used. They are knowledgeable and friendly. I’m much more likely to buy another Hyundai because of these guys.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business very much and we hope when you are ready you give us the opportunity to sell you a new one.  We hope your Hyundai is running well and if you ever have any issues please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  Have a great day from the Midway Team.

RD
Ronald D.
Spokane, WA
Thoughts
This dealer and their product and people, are simply the best you could possibly ask for in the area.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the awesome review.  Midway and the team appreciate your business very much and hope your Hyundai is running good. Jim says Hi and he hopes you are enjoying the warm weather.  Have a great day from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

Starlene H.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Never a disappointment in any department
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the great review! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope your Hyundai is running good.  Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine :)

David W.
Cataldo, ID
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2019 Category: Service
They treat me as though they truly value me as a customer. Nice waiting area with some good refreshments. But I never end up waiting too long. Service is quick and professional.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the great review ! We do truly appreciate your business and hope to keep your Hyundai running good for years to come.  Have a great rest of your week and enjoy some if this sunny weather from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team  .

Bernice B.
Blanchard, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Complaint
Do not like employee coming out trying to sell different things. Came in for an oil change, that’s all.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thanks for taking the time and providing some great feedback.  We hope your Hyundai is running good and if you ever have any issues or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine.

Otis Orchards, WA
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Always a good job done by friendly staff
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the great review! We hope your Hyundai is running good.  Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team!

FP
Forrest P.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai experience
Great customer service. Polite and professional
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review ! Have a a great weekend from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.