Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

Coeur D Alene, ID
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The friendly staff
Good service and friendly people
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a sure critic review. We appreciate your business and wish you a great week from Zach, Jim and the team.

VC
Vicki C.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I could not be happier with the service I get from Midway Hyundai - they are absolutely wonderful! So friendly and very efficient and great at explanation of what needs to be done!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We hope your Hyundai is running good and want you to know w appreciate your business very much.  We look forward to helping you take care of your Hyundai for years to come.  Have a great week from Zach, Jim and the team.

SO
Stella O.
Kellogg, ID
Great Service and Expert Service Crew
Always great to do our services here at the dealership. Always greeted with a smile and knows us by our names. You always feel good when you come in. Always told if any recalls and they are always addressed. Time spent getting our car is always is quick and knowing it was done right ads to our peace of mind.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review and some great feedback. We appreciate your business very much and hope you are enjoying your Tucson. Have a great week from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

Richard B.
Rathdrum, ID
In & out-no fuss.
Very professional & polite. Immediately give feed back of any problems. Service work done promptly.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We hope you Hyundai is running good and if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great week from Zach, Jim and the Team.

Michael D.
Sagle, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Car
The guys in the service dept are always very friendly and will be happy to answer any questions you may ask. We bought my car there and will continue to take it there for its service.

Thanks Midway Hyundai!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We appreciate your business very much and hope your Hyundai is running good. Have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Accessability
Service was fine. I was a little concerned they told me a couple of bolts were missing from my engine cover but when I read the paperwork at home it said the engine cover was broken. Didn’t vacuum vehicle. No coffee. Friendly though.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the great feedback.  Sorry for the confusion on the under belly skid plate of your Hyundai Tucson. I investigated and found the part in question is the small cover on the under belly pan that gives you access to the oil filter was broken where the clips are inserted. not a huge problem just something the tech noted- sorry for the misunderstanding and if you would like any other assistance please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team

Coeur D Alene, ID
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service A+
Great customer Service!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you for the great review! As always we appreciate your business very much and hope your Hyundai is running good.  Have a great day and enjoy the Sunshine.

EP
Elaine P.
Billings, MT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel
Service people were friendly and extremely helpful.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks for the great feedback! Happy to hear Jim and the service team took care of you and your Hyundai.  Have a great day from the Midway Service Team.

Ron S.
Athol, ID
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Thank you so much for excellent service.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. We appreciate your business very much and are happy to hear Jim and the team are taking care of you.  Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine.

RL
Russell L.
Rudyard, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Went above and beyond to help us in an emergent and difficult situation. We are extremely grateful.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review! We hope you made it back to Montana safe and that your dog is healing up well.  Have a great weekend and stay warm from Zach , Jim and the Midway Team.

R M.
Spokane, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Determination to serve well.
Attention to individual customer needs by all departments makes a pleasant customer experience.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and if you have any questions or need help with your Santa Fe please do not hesitate to call.  Have a great day and stay warm from Zach, Jim and the Midway Team.

TH
Tim H.
Liberty Lake, WA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Honesty
I have used this dealership for some time and will continue in the future. Their customer service is great and I had them do a 60,000 mile service, but one part was not worn enough to justify replacement, so it will be done later. That is HONESTY to me, my previous dealer would have just replaced it and charged me.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We hope your Hyundai is running good and if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  Have a great evening and stay warm.

TD
Tamra D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great dealership
The service dept staff are wonderful.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review! We appreciate your business  very  much and hope your Hyundai is running good.  Have a great rest of your week and stay warm!

PT
Patricia T.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and accommodating. Waiting time goes by fast with all the amenities.
Fantastic service.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great sure critic review! We appreciate your business very much and hope you are enjoying your new Hyundai and if you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or Jim.  Have a great week and stay warm from the Midway Team.

KH
Kim H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great place
They were super responsive to my claim. They worked with me on scheduling. They completed the job in a timely fashion. The bumper looks flawless.
10,000 miles and it still looks brand new!
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review.  We are happy that we were able to get your concern fixed correctly and efficiently.  We hope you have no more issues with your Kona and hope to see you for your next scheduled maintenance.  Have a great week from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team.

Hayden, ID
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Warm and friendly
Great dealership and service department with a living room style waiting area...
Efficient team
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We appreciate your business very much and hope to take care of your Hyundai for years to come.  Have a great week and enjoy the sunshine and stay warm :)

Sallie C.
Otis Orchards, WA
Coupon question
The Sonata went in for scheduled service on 10/18 and in today’s mail was a reminder that not only was service past due, included was a discount coupon. Why do they always arrive AFTER the service?
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hello and thank you for the feedback.  The coupons that come from Hyundai are individual to each customer. The company Hyundai uses is Epsilon and they use a formula to try and guesstimate when you would be due for service and unfortunately it is not a bulletproof system.  On a good note I reviewed your repair work that was done and it appears Jim or Myself gave you the coupon price for the maintenance needed.  If we know of a coupon out in circulation we try and honor them across the board for the exact reason you inquired about , because as soon as you get the work done the coupon arrives. We apologize for the late coupon but hope you were happy with the service.  If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Service Team.  Have a great week from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
The customer service.
The service is very punctual, if they say one hour it's one hour or less. Excellent customer service.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. We are happy to hear Jim and the Service Team are taking care of you and your Hyundai.  We hope you have a great week from everyone on the Midway Team.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Great, responsive
I needed to get in and out quick - they were almost TOO fast! Great to work with.
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review! We hope your Kona is running good and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or anyone on the Midway Team.  Have a great week from Zach, Jim and the Midway Service Team.

CG
Carolann G.
Republic, WA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Happily Surprised!!!
I own a 2019 Ioniq. I stopped by without an appointment on a whim to speak with anyone in the service department about getting a block heater installed. Within 30 seconds of walking up to the parts window Zach a service guy came walking up behind me asking me if he could help. I asked him about getting a block heater for my car and he brought me over to his station and proceeded to find out about it. Within minutes we had an answer. I then spoke to him about an android auto issue and he looked that up as well. While researching that Zack found out that there was a hybrid battery update to be performed and would I like them to do that, covered under warranty. I said when could you and how long. He said now and 40 minutes.. I was genuinely surprised that they were able to do it right then without needing to wait 3 weeks for service like my experience at the Spokane Hyundai dealership. During the service I helped myself to the free water and toured the new cars in the showroom. My experience there consisted of a few sales people meandering over to me during the 40 minutes. They were very friendly, non aggressive in their approach and very helpful answering my questions about the new cars. 40 minutes later Zack came to find me to let me know the job was done and my car was waiting for me outside.

I got to say that was the best service experience that I have ever had in a car dealership and told Zack so. I will be back for additional service as my car warrants in the future!

Thank you again and keep up the great work!!!!!
Larry & Carolann
ZACHARY A., Service Manager from Midway Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. We are happy to have you as a Midway customer and part of the Hyundai family.  We hope you are enjoying your Ioniq and if for any reason you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or anyone on the Midway Team. Have a great week and stay warm from Myself, Jim and the Midway Service Team.