JUSTIN C.
Mica, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
12/02/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing first experience at Parker Subaru
Jeff Yates our salesmen was awesome. We knew what we were looking for and the price we wanted to spend and he found what we wanted right away and a price we couldn’t refuse. When it came to paperwork he did everything quick and easy for us. We came in at 3:30pm and out the door in our new car before 5pm. As well as the great special that they had on the new Crosstrek it was hard for us to pass up. We were recommended to shop at Parker Subaru from family member and we are glad we did, we will be a return customer!

ANDREW S.
Anchorage, AK
12/01/2020 Category: Service
Great service staff and process!
Car was ready to-the-minute of suggested time. Even though it was a simple oil change, the steps of the service and communication were flawless. My Subaru is an awesome vehicle and the great service behind it makes it a perfect and proud choice for me!

SG
SANDY G.
Subaru Legacy
Maintenance
Always the best service!!

GM
GLENN M.
12/01/2020 Category: Service
The staff are always attentive.
The staff are always attentive to my needs and the waiting area is clean and comfortable - even during COVID days. Plus Parker Subaru is involved with our community - supporting non-profits such as the food bank and On Site for Seniors.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
Good place!
I got exactly what I needed and it was perfectly painless. Check these guys out if you can!

KC
KRISTI C.
Customer service
Nate was extremely thorough. He went above and beyond to ensure that our vehicle was repaired. He listened to what we were saying and worked with his team to relay the information in order to assess and fix the car.

STEPHEN M.
Cusick, WA
12/01/2020 Category: Sales
Very Friendly Service
We were very pleased with the service we received from the guys at Parker Subaru. They kept us informed while we waited for our new car to arrive. They were waiting for us when we arrived to finish up the deal and were so courteous and friendly with us. We appreciated that most of the paperwork could be done over the phone and that our wait time at the dealership was short. It was just a great all around experience.

TC
TRENA C.
Subaru Ascent
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Service people listened when I came in at my appointment time.
Service was sincere, accurate, and they did what they promised (like President Trump!) within the time they estimated, They went beyond this service call check and scheduled another to install equipment they had to order. Auto service people were personable.

Subaru Ascent
11/30/2020 Category: Sales
Salesman Brett
Our salesman Brett was great! He didn’t pressure us, but followed up with us the next day. He was great at explaining the cars features. We enjoyed working with him!

WK
WALTER K.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
quick intake, comfortable place to wait, coordinated customer service informed on problems/checkout
nate service tech made it smooth to get windshield replaced and eyesight recalibrated, also when calling in receptionist was helpful with making contact with service or leaving messages which were returned

WT
Wheeler T.
Coeur D'Alene, ID
Subaru Impreza
Great Service!!
Joe Ornellas is always polite and very knowledgeable!
Best service in the Northwest!!
Won’t ever go anywhere else!

JANICE S.
Hayden Lake, ID
Great Service!
I had the best experience with Nate Benz. He was personable, knowledgeable, efficient and has great communication skills. My car runs great after it was serviced.

AC
ANTHONY C.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Efficient, courteous and safe service!
Parker Subaru provided efficient, friendly, and responsive service all-around! I also appreciate their strict adherence to COVID protocols.

GL
GARY L.
11/29/2020 Category: Sales
The salesman did not try to oversale and was helpful

RICHARD M.
De Borgia, MT
Subaru Crosstrek
11/28/2020 Category: Sales
2021 crosstrek Sport - 11/28/2020
This was a most excellent car buying experience!. I will recommend Parker Subaru to my family, friends and anyone who asks about my new CrossTrek. My product specialist Ashley Clark was professional and polite. She listened to my needs and went above & beyond to locate the vehicle that met my specific requirements.

Thank you Parker Subaru for retaining sales representatives like Ashley Clark. Ashley was patient and knowledgeable, she didn't play games and the final price was exactly as negotiated. if I need to purchase another vehicle I would like to work with her again.

Thank You.