Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

STEVE M.
Rockford, WA
LOF/Inspection
Honest and exceptional service.

Very grateful to the service Rep (Brent) who attended to us. Thank you.

PD
PAUL D.
Post Falls, ID
Immediate customer service
I appreciate the service department for their thoroughness and keeping me posted on repairing all the little things on my car that keep me safe on the road!
Josh’s Team is great!

MARK M.
Hayden, ID
11/20/2018 Category: Service
The people are very quick and polite with everyone.

CHRISTIE M.
Post Falls, ID
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Arrived early for 1st appointment as new to area. Timely service which included some items I neglected to mention needed checking. Personalized services was very welcoming.

CD
CORY D.
Great service as always
Came in to have our SUV serviced. Was in and out of there in less than 45 minutes and was given great services the entire time.

SP
SEAN P.
Always a Good experience
From check in to getting my car back the service is always excellent - utilized the shuttle for the first time and have to give a shout out to the young man driving he was courteous and friendly.

Thanks Guys!

Subaru Ascent
11/20/2018 Category: Sales
Very pleased
We were very happy with the service we received from Jeff, Chris and Adam. I would recommend working with them to everyone

TIMOTHY S.
Valleyford, WA
11/20/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, helpful, no pressure
Staff welcoming without pressure, helpful. By far the best auto purchasing experience ever.

Oldtown, ID
Great as Always
We live a good distance away and Parker always works with us to get us in when we will be in area. Service friendly, efficient and good.

LD
LORRIE D.
Inchelium, WA
Subaru CTHYB
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great communication!
I live 3 hours from Parker Subaru. I bought my Crosstrek there because I had been told repeatedly that they were fair and have a great service department. I have found, in the three years I have had my Subaru, that making the trek to Parker Subaru is worth it. They always explain everything clearly and pricing is fair. Thanks to all of you!

JODY S.
Sagle, ID
11/19/2018 Category: Service
It took 6 hours. Too long!

RAYMOND W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Tire change for winter
They got the change done in a timely manner.

JAMES B.
Spokane, WA
11/18/2018 Category: Sales
2019 Outback purchase
Quick and convenient to be able to buy the safest, most technologically advanced car I have ever driven

KD
KENT D.
Efficient Car Buying
Blaine listened to what we were looking for, our background and family stories and matched what we needed quickly and efficiently!

Moscow, ID
predictably courteous
Always happy with my experience at Parker. We drive 1.5 hours from Moscow to work with them.

DALE S.
Sandpoint, ID
11/17/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly, knowlegable staff,courteous and helpful employees, clean and well presented vehicles.
I have been dealing with this company as long as they have been here. They always meet all my needs and expectations. I have sent five relatives and 4 friends there to buy cars and they have all been happy with the service and deals.

CRAIG W.
Easy
Fast and easy and kept me informed

DF

Friendliest, knowledgeable and NOT pushing like other dealerships
Friendliest, knowledgeable and NOT pushing like other dealerships

Spokane, WA
Maintenance and winterizing
Above all, professional, competent, pleasant service. Also friendly and ambience and welcoming atmosphere of the waiting area. Thank you.