Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

TODD B.
Libby, MT
Chevrolet Traverse
09/20/2018 Category: Sales
vehicle purchase
I found the vehicle online and came from out of state to pick it up. Everyone I dealt with was courteous and went above and beyond to help me. Coming from out of state I did a lot of my business over the phone and they had everything in order when I arrived. Great place and great service!

VE
VIRGINIA E.
Athol, ID
Steve Youst
Steve took good care of me. I felt safe and valued. He went out of his way and even delivered the car to my home himself. The motto 'no problem' certainly applied to my experience. Thanks

TE

TA
TERESA A.
De Borgia, MT
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Made to wait with cranky hungry baby.
I live in Montana which makes for about a one and half hour drive (one way) to bring my car in to be serviced by you which is why I love being able to get a complimentary ride to take care of other errands while my car is being serviced. During my last visit the man that did my inspection when I brought my car in stated that they would let me, my daughter, and my cranky grandson know as soon as a ride was available. We waited, and waited, and I went out to ask twice how much longer it would be and they did not know. When I went out the last time the vehicle that would have given us a ride to where we wanted to go was parked with no driver in sight. When I saw this I became upset. By this time my car was almost done so we waited and ended up not being able to get my other errands done at all due to time limits. It was also close to lunch and we were all starving wanting lunch with a hungry baby! With the amount of people that are showing up and dropping off their cars I would think there should be more than one vehicle available to accommodate your patrons. I would like to keep bringing in my car to be serviced by a Subaru dealer but due to the amount of time and miles that it takes me to come over it may be best for me to look for someone closer to home to do my car maintenance especially if I am not able to get other things done while I am waiting for my car to be serviced.

LC
LAWANDA C.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Amazing
Not pushy, listens to your needs, walks you through the process and explains every thing in great detail. Very friendly. We will be back!

Rathdrum, ID
Hard.to start
After examining the possible causes of my cars problem he counceled me to just keep an eye on the battery. Then an idea came to mind, “Wait a minute”, then he disappeared behind the doors. A few minutes later he returned with a new plan. There was an upgrade that my car needed. It worked great. Thanks for listening Joe O. Sincerely Valerie Dugan

RT
RACHEL T.
Mead, WA
Incredibly impressed!
Parker Subaru is amazing and I can’t thank them enough for their professionalism, generosity, thoughtfulness, and promptness. I can’t imagine buying a car anywhere else ever again.

CARRIE B.
09/18/2018 Category: Sales
Our experience with your salesman Drew was terrific!!! He was very knowledgeable, accommodating , and over all just a pleasure to work with. He is an asset to Parker Subaru for sure!!!
oh heck, see above

Spirit Lake, ID
Scheduled Service
Great service. Thank you Kent in service and Zack in the detail department.

REBECCA H.
Easy..Local..Quick...Friendly service
Just had an oil change, tire rotation, & check up-smooth operation @ Parker Subaru! Great service!

RA
ROXANNA A.
Kia Soul
09/18/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding service
Outstanding service at Parker Subaru. Staff always willing to go the extra mile!

MK
MARTHA K.
Hope, ID
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff are helpful and always willing to answer questions. Good service.

CAROLYN W.
Pullman, WA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Your personnel are very responsive and offer helpful advice to make things right.
I'll be even happier with your service than I am right now if the small part I need was indeed ordered as promised and is mailed to mel

CYNTHIA M.
Moscow, ID
09/17/2018 Category: Service
I don't consider any car dealership so "great". They provide a good, necessary experience.
Parker Subaru provides a good necessary service. They are all very friendly.

GO
GRANT O.
Great and fast service!!
Service reps are always very informing and take pride in their work.

JERRY M.
Hayden, ID
Service Dept
Fast friendly service

MN
MICHELLE N.
Post Falls, ID
Service Department
The service department was fast and friendly. I look forward to my future services!

SANDRA S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Comfy
My check engine light came on, and didn't immediately go off after getting gas (which I didn't need, but since it is linked with the check engine light, decided to give it a go). Stayed on for 3 more stop/starts, so I called for an appointment. It was time for an oil change anyway. Well, it turned off before I got there. Despite that, the staff did a through check.

It took quite some time, and I got there early. The chairs were so comfy, I really didn't noticed how long it was. A comfy chair, my tea and book is a lovely way to spend a morning. But wait, there's more. There were hot cookies too. Not a bad way to spend a morning while getting peace of mind.

THOMAS M.
Bonners Ferry, ID
09/15/2018 Category: Service
I had my sleeping toddler grandson with me when I pulled into the service area. They were so helpful! Especially when I left my phone in the car. They came and found me in the playroom to give it to me while I waited. They read my mind! Thanks for going above and beyond!