Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TK
TERESITA K.
Spokane Valley, WA
Key start
Josh and Kent were wonderful with me. They were very patient and was accommodating with my issue. Now my car has a key start and gave me a great deal on it.
Thanks Guys

Otis Orchards, WA
Oil Change
Yep, they changed it. Good job!

STEPHEN S.
Athol, ID
The Way It Should Be
AAAAA+++++

01/22/2019 Category: Service
The entire team is great!
Keep up the great work!

DE
DEBORAH E.
Clark Fork, ID
Subaru CROS
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Service department is thorough and friendly. Offered me great discounts , too!

JULIE W.
Hayden Lake, ID
Amazing customer service
I had my Subaru in for an oil change today and once again I’m so impressed with the fast and efficient service.

Usually good service
Went in for a oil change and possible tire rotation.
I informed them that I will provide my own oil, and would like to have the tread depth checked and rotate if needed.

They did not use the oil I provided, not a huge issue but annoying when the tech confirmed that was the plan before hand.

They did rotate my tires.

Took 1 hour which is fine, car wash voucher is nice.

This was my 3rd time using them for oil service, all other visits had be perfect before this.

I understand things happen, I will return for future service.

Kennewick, WA
01/21/2019 Category: Sales
5 star vehicle, 5 star customer service
We came from out of state to purchase our 2019 Forester, thanks to strong email and phone communication from Eric Allen and Mike Brown.
Once there, Mike took the lead in getting us through the sales process and he was friendly, informative and double checked any features we had questions about.
Getting through the paperwork went very smoothly, thanks to both Mike and Adam Nelson. Adam did a great job explaining all the paperwork including what we needed to know for our state in particular.
We definitely felt we were in capable hands. The friendly and welcoming environment set the experience at a higher bar. Thank you for a smooth purchase and what a joy to drive this new car!

ANN M.
Love this dealership
Very friendly, professional, and attentive! Love my Subaru and this dealership!

JANET C.
My Subaru is happy.
On time, don't try to sell something my car doesn't need, courteous and I love the free carwash.

DOMINIC P.
Newman Lake, WA
Awesome service as usual
Got the problem fixed quickly professionally at a reasonable cost and I always provides basic great service thanks

KK
KEVIN K.
oil change
fast and friendly

CRAWFORD S.
Feels like family
From beginning to end, my experience with the Parker Suburu team was efficient, informative, and streamlined. I was already apprehensive with my daughter driving, so looking for her first car was an experience I wasn't looking forward to. However, the Parker Suburu team not only gave me peace of mind with the Suburu safety stats, but also provided several options to choose from. No stress, great deal, and one happy little girl! Mike Brown and his team will always be a memory our family won't forget.

Bayview, ID
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Parker still a superior experience. Was sad to see that service manager Brett Pentley no longer there, but Daniel Weeks was very friendly, courteous and a good replacement for Brett!

SABRINA M.
Spokane, WA
Simply excellence
From the sales team to financing we had a wonderful, seamless experience. We genuinely felt the team was working for us to have us happy not at all our past experiences at other dealerships. We never felt rushed. We love our car and will refer all we know.

JAMES C.
Dalton Gardens, ID
Blaine Holom
We went in to look at the Subaru Crosstrek and met with Blaine. We have never looked a Subaru before, and It had been 13 years since purchasing a new vehicle. We had a lot of questions. Blaine was great! He spent the time with us going over the entire vehicle and answered all of our questions. He is very personable, not a typical “car salesman”. He made our experience great! It’s only been one day since our purchase, we are happy with our orange Crosstrek. We would recommend Blaine to anyone that is interested in the purchase of a Subaru.

DANIEL B.
Kellogg, ID
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Great service and friendly employees

PM
PATRICIA M.
Priest River, ID
01/19/2019 Category: Sales
Satisfaction guaranteed!
Had a wonderful first buying experience with Parker Subaru. We worked with Mike Brown he was very knowledgeable about all the different models. He was friendly and professional. We ordered our car and got exactly what we wanted. Full service dealership.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quality
Great

NK
NORMA K.
Deer Park, WA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast, qualified, courteous. Thanks for the free car wash coupon!
People are so courteous! I really appreciate that.