Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

RONNIE H.
Hayden Lake, ID
5 stars
From the minute we step inside the door people greet us and ask what they can do for us. They all are so friendly, sales people, the guys in the shop that work on our car. oil changes, recall repairs, car washers all the greatest. We look forward to going to PARKER SUBARU for any need. We have to have our clock set for the changing times and the salesmen are always glad to help us. I told them,when we purchased our Subaru we got life time time changes because we are old. Thank you Parker Subaru for being our number one place to go for a new car.

Newman Lake, WA
Professional and friendly
Very efficient in and out in the time promised, and no high pressure to add more services than needed.

02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Subaru Purchase
This was the easiest car purchase we have ever made. Parker posts a value price on its vehicles and we found this price was very fair, based on information we obtained from the internet, making the usual negotiations unnecessary. The salesman was very helpful as we considered the various options we might add. And Parker gave us a fair price for our trade-in. No one put pressure on us to purchase anything we didn't want or to make a decision any sooner than we were ready. Finally, everyone did their best to make what is usually a long arduous process shorter and much less stressful. We will definitely plan to take our new car to Parker for service.

STEPHEN S.
Athol, ID
Good JOB !
Keep uptake good work

LINDA M.
Noxon, MT
Friendly
Nice chairs in the waiting room 😁

ED
ERVIN D.
Athol, ID
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Oil change, recall on air bag
Excellent service!! Very friendly workers, knowledgeable, clean facility.

CL
CAROL L.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service and courteous employees
I always have had good service and they all answer any questions I may have so I understand them

Post Falls, ID
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Shuttle difficulties
After 3 ride text set ups, a direct phone call, and a text I got picked up an hour after my first attempt at a pick up. Then arriving 15 minutes before the service station closed 545pm (I was given an estimated finish time of around 330pm) I felt rushed to leave. As they told me the also completed an airbag recall I was unaware of which was nice to get out of the way but the most disappointing thing besides the cost that is that I didn't receive an all points check review with my receipt or a new mileage sticker. (Which I also asked for last time, but due to feeling rushed I didn't notice) without the all point checklist though, when driving away and hearing my breaks still squeaking I was just very upset with the whole experience.
ANDREW H. from Parker Subaru responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking my call and allowing us to correct your concerns this morning with your vehicle. I apologize again for the confusion during the shuttle pickup, and for all the other mishaps. Once the pads were seated the squeak disappeared, we got your new sticker installed, and the multi-point inspection completed. I'm glad we were able make things right today, and again thank you for allowing us to do so.

Thank you, and we'll see you next visit!

AR
ANN R.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
The people in your service department are courteous, prompt and kind.

RD
RENEE D.
Liberty Lake, WA
Just A Regular Tune Up
From the time I purchased my 2019 Subaru Outback in October of 2018 I COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! SEAN PIKE worked diligently to go over everything on the vehicle with me during the purchase process. He has followed up with me by phone many times since my purchase to ensure everything was going well. .
Today I took my Subaru in for a regular service and I was greeted by friendly and accommodating personnel. I was treated like gold and all of my questions were answered.
I would highly recommend Parker Subaru for purchasing a new Subaru. Ask for Sean Pike and he will take care of you. The BEST customer service!!!!!

MIRIAM G.
Libby, MT
As promised
Everyone I talked to was very professional. The work was done as promised and to my satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Anonymous
Took care of problem quickly.

FW
FLOYD W.
Heron, MT
Subaru Ascent
recall
We had a recall on our Subaru Ascent. Called to make an appointment and was told Thursday at 2 p.m. Husband was adamant that it be on Thursday. Got there and was told it was Friday. Even had email stating it was Friday, but we had made sure it was on Thursday. This has happened twice now. Other than that, the service personnel there is fabulous!!!!!

Post Falls, ID
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful & friendly.
The service is completed in a timely manner. The waiting room is comfortable.