Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

AH
ANDREW H.
Deer Park, WA
Subaru Ascent
07/15/2018 Category: Sales
Parker’s top notch customer service!
I have purchased three vehicles from Parker Subaru and I won’t go anywhere else! They have been so great to work with every time. Our buying experience has always been excellent and that has continued throughout the ownership of our vehicles. Jeff Yates has been our salesman for all three cars we have purchased and I no longer call him my salesman, I am happy to call him my friend! Thank you Jeff! And thank you Parker Subaru!!!

LG
LARRY G.
Hope, ID
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Parker Rocks
My recent 30K mile service was handled in the same efficient, effective, courteous and friendly manner I have learned to expect and appreciate from Parker Subaru. It's an important part of the experience that has made me a repeated customer of the Parker family. Many thanks to Josh and the crew!

KK

TJ
THOMAS J.
Hayden, ID
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Just good people and great service
Thanks for the great service, very courteous, quick to greet you when one arrives, nice waiting room, and the job appears to have been done quickly and efficiently. Thank you !!!

KH
KURT H.
Subaru Legacy
Fast efficient
Friendly general manager is great

KK
KIERSTEN K.
Post Falls, ID
Subaru Crosstrek
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for another great experience!
I had my oil changed on my Crosstrek, and, as always, it was a great experience. It was done quickly and everything was double checked so I know I'm in good shape. Heading out for some long summer road trips, so it's great to know my car is in good working order. Thank you!!

CARRI M.
Careywood, ID
oil change
very friendly, quick and efficient employees; love that i can bring our dog, Petey inside. I appreciated the service manager didn't try to get me to purchase unnecessary service :-)
i also appreciate the car wash voucher, just wish it was for a full service wash ;-)

ROGER H.
Sagle, ID
Great service!!
Great service job as always!

MERRY S.
Noxon, MT
Subaru Ascent
FRIENDLY DEALERSHIP
All employees were friendly and helpful.

EC
ERNIE C.
Thanks
Upon suggestion of Joshua regarding my window issue It was taken care of
Thanks

Friendly and efficient
Everything went well and very friendly staff, but I never received my car wash voucher.

MARY R.
07/13/2018 Category: Sales
I bought my first brand new car!
A welcoming atmosphere as soon as you arrive. My salesman Mike Brown was knowledgeable and listened to what I was thinking as far as a car. He guided me thru the process and answered all questions, even giving me his number for future questions. Think I’m going to love my Subaru!

ZM
ZINA M.
Rathdrum, ID
Subaru Impreza Sedan
!
Shawn Pike was great and very helpful!

JOHN M.
Great buying g experience
Danny Garrigan has outstanding product knowledge and can explain it clearly at any level of detail. He listened to what was important to us as we looked at used Legacy models. He suggested we drive a used Outback with all the bells and whistles we said were important or preferred. Once we drove the Outback, which had all the options we wanted, we realized it had the ride and low noise levels that had us looking at the Legacy. He found the vehicle in our preferred price range that suited us. We bought it. No pressure just working with us to find what suited us, used even though we had discussed new, less well equiped options. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, professional and helpful. Of course, the back and forth among buyer, sales guy and "management" is simply part of the dance getting to final price. We got a fair deal on a vehicle that suits our every want.

CD
CHERYL D.
Post Falls, ID
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy, friendliness, and competency.
A bit early for my 8:40 appointment. Kent whisked me through the paperwork. He kept me informed and suggested a filter that needed replacement. No hard sell. Car was ready in record time leaving me time for my FREE Hippo Car wash. Happy camper!

CT
CINDY T.
Professional
Your service department has a system and it works efficiently, your employees are professional and friendly and you are FAST! I had an oil change, the multi-point inspection, tire rotation, an idiot light turned off (ha! because I couldn't figure it out!!!) and I was out of there in 45 minutes...15 minutes ahead of schedule! Thanks for the flavored coffee and cookie while I waited in a comfortable rest area.

PK
PATRICIA K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Very accommodating!
I was an hour early and the got me in. I was done with my oil change tires rotated and clean and vacuumed before my actual appointment time. Thank you !!

HK
HEATHER K.
Athol, ID
Subaru Impreza
07/12/2018 Category: Sales
Speedy service
Thanks to Jeff for his quick work and being entertaining.

DAVID S.
Hayden, ID
Subaru Legacy
Top notch
As always, they get me in and out with minimal down time. While I was there, I had the privilege of test driving the new Ascent, now that was a rush. Thank you Jeff Yates for that

RE