Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BD
BUDDY D.
Dodge RAM
05/25/2018 Category: Sales
They make you feel right at home
They make you feel right at home, I think they listen well and get it from you but you’re actually looking for and try to match you up with the vehicle best fits your needs.

Sagle, ID
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Onboard computer
my car went through a check up and they checked some of the upgrades on like the back up lights and the camera I don’t remember receiving any kind a letter to tell me about it but they took care of it anyway

KJ
KENT J.
Uncomplicated and thorough
Just in for a routine oil change and inspection on a ‘17 OB. As usual, checked me on on time and finished up the work in short order.

DALE D.
WA
Subaru TRIBE
Outstanding
Of all the dealerships I have dealt with over the years, I have to say that Parker Subaru gets the nod as the very best I have ever been associated with; and I look forward to several more years of dealing with the service department and the sales department. A special Thank You to Josh for taking such good care of my vehicle.

KR
KARLA R.
Spokane, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
Highly recommended
Always pleasant and very efficient top notch work

CONNIE M.
location and friendly personnel
great service, nice waiting room, attentive service personnel

DEANNA L.
Friendly and Fast service
I brought my subaru in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was told it would take an hour to get done. It was finished in 50 minutes, plus they did a couple of other maintenance things on my car.

KR
KAREN R.
Liberty Lake, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
The polite, prompt service
The employees were very friendly and helpful in checking my car in for servicing. We enjoyed having the coffee, water and fresh cookies to enjoy while we waited!

GL
GARY L.
Hayden, ID
First service
Great first service experience! Top notch dealer!

DA
DANIEL A.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great job again on my service appointment
Great job on my service appointment. Brent took care of me quickly and everyone was helpful. Will only service my cars with Parker Subaru

KD
KARIN D.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
I came in to pick up my Outback, which had been serviced to fix my wipers. Service Reps greet me quickly and are very friendly. “Everything fixed and working as it should.” Unfortunately, a mile down the road, I turned on my wipers and they were definitely not right. Disappointed that the obvious was missed, I turned back. They were very apologetic, gave me another loaner car and promised they would make it right. I have faith they will make it right.

Desmet, ID
Subaru OUTLL
Professional and helpful
Everyone is so professional and helpful.

JEANNIE M.
Oldtown, ID
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Fast and Friendly
Your employees were VERY friendly, helpful, and reassuring. The oil change was done quickly, efficiently, and well before the time they predicted. The cookies were delicious! The waiting room was comfortable and inviting.

ROSE R.
Spokane, WA
We can bring our dog !!
We get to bring our dog ! :o) Your employee's are always helpful and courteous !!

Coeur D'Alene, ID

PAULA M.
Hayden, ID
Subaru Legacy
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service is quick and friendly.

LG
LAURENCE G.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
There's a first for everything.
I was very pleased to find out that the problem with my car was not the water pump and therefore didn't require tearing into the engine. I wasn't pleased to find out that the problem was 3 missing and 2 somewhat loose bolts on the water pump pulley. Although the fix was relatively quick, it makes me question how these bolts came loose after only 55K miles. The service guys said it was a first (an anomaly) - that doesn't give me a warm happy feeling!
I will say the service was first rate. Chris and the shuttle service were also a highlight. We shared in good conversation and he represented Parker Subaru very well.

Subaru Crosstrek
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Regular service with a great customer service attitude. They could not have been more pleasant.

JERALD S.
05/22/2018 Category: Sales
Dan our sales person!
The closing process was rather old school. It took hours, but could have been concluded in less than an hour.

SK
SHARON K.
Subaru Legacy
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly, on time, professional and very polite.