Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.5000025/5Overall Rating 2.5000025/5rating 2.5000025rating 2.5000025rating 2.5000025

KC
KATHERINE C.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely friendly service
Thanks to the service department for fitting us in. We appreciate such good service.

CARL S.
Ik
The people and there knowledge and experience

PW
PENNY W.
Spokane, WA
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Made a few changes and they work well. A person is available to check you in immediately and they let you know what they are going to do

JJ
JAMES J.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service from all the service team

LT
LAURA T.
Wonderful service
I am so happy with the service I received today at Parker Subaru. I’m so glad I bought my cross trek from parker. From the initial sale to the first class service I could not be happier. Nate Benz was so nice and polite.

ES
ELISE S.
Liberty Lake, WA
Courteous & Caring Staff
This was our first visit to this dealership. We moved to Spokane Valley in June of this year & sought the best dealer around. Your name was literally on every Subaru we saw! We talked to some neighbors who come to you so we thought we’d come as well. We were thrilled with Josh & his concern that we were okay with the service. It was a terrific experience & it was a costly 60k check-up. We don’t mind paying when the staff explains literally everything. Good job!

JUSTIN C.
Quick and easy!
Wonderful experience, I had so much anxiety thinking about how I was going to buy my dream car without being steam rolled or conned. I walked in tense and on guard. Immediately things loosened up and the whole process was enjoyable. The sales staff was professional and informative.

Subaru Ascent
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Work was completed professionally and on time. Thank you

DOLORES S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous, and ready to help with a smile
Thank you to the Service Department for installing my new wheels/new snow tires, "Great" job, the shuttle to and from my home made
it more convenient for me, so I didn't have to wait for the install.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. :)

DAVID D.
Harrison, ID
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Parker Subaru service department is the best.

JV
JEFFERY V.
Sandpoint, ID
Our New car purchase
The entire car buying experience was very good one for my wife and I. GREG W. was very helpful, and I would highly recommend anyone to purchase a Subaru new or used .thank you so much....Jeff VM

RP
RONALD P.
Libby, MT
Great prices
Daniel G was great to work with!

REBEKAH R.
Bar none!!
Most amazing team ever! Everyone is willing and excited to help! Love coming here! The cookies are amazing! Keep up the great work.

NB
NANCY B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
PET FRIENDLY FAST SERVICE
HAVE ALWAYS HAD POSITIVE EXPERIENCES WITH SERVICE, NEVER DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY.

Liberty Lake, WA
x
x

BL
BRIDGETTE L.
Hayden, ID
Customer service
Great customer service! Staff and service previews.

Subaru Ascent
My Cinnamon Ascent.
2.20 minutes for First service and instal window vents. Thankfully Parker Subaru have a very good waiting area. The window and vents were not cleaned after installation.

BG
BEN G.
Chattaroy, WA
Customer service
I would like to say that every one from the gal who scheduled my appointment and the guy at the service counter have the best customer service. And the people who did the worked on my car did a great job. I definitely will come back to get my car serviced in the future.

RONALD R.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
The service staff was friendly and very efficient

Hayden, ID
Subaru Impreza
Excellent Quick Service
Service Advisor N8 is Gr8...