Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667

WR
WALTER R.
Post Falls, ID
Purchasing a new car
Sales rep was absolutely helpful and great to work with. However, we spent 5 hrs at the dealership, trying to close the sale which is unacceptable, and very tiring. This is our 6th Subaru, we love the car, and hope to keep it for a while.

CK
CHRISTOPHER K.
1st time Subaru buyers
We have been car shopping for over 3 months and had previously gone to another Subaru dealership before going to Parker. HUGE difference in the way they take care of you there!! We delt with Blaine the first time and Jeff the second time both very low pressure, straight forward guys! Had an issue with a scratch on the car and Jeff took care of it right away! Will refer anyone wanting to buy a Subaru out to Parker even though we live in Spokane.

JUDY M.
Rathdrum, ID
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Subaru
Friendly

DARLENE W.
Subaru CROS
Everyone is great
Best Service place ever.....because of Josh is the BEST....Josh is why I bought my Second Subaru because of his excellent service...

Subaru Baja (Natl)
My Baja
Kent was great and I feel safer traveling when I know my Subaru is at its top performance. Having had a new tire put on that wasn’t adjusted to the other ones and finding out how it could have affected my differential was a shock thankfully alls well!

DAVID B.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
On time as promised. Great service loaner. Thanks tam.

JEFFREY C.
Moyie Springs, ID
Second chance
Last time we came to buy was not so good. (We went to Spokane and bought a new Crosstrek) We gave y’all a second chance on our 2nd Subaru! And everything went great. Thanks.

MARLYS R.
Service Appointment
Quick, friendly, service. Helpful staff. Outstanding!

Saint Maries, ID
Friendly attentive staff
Love online scheduling

CR
CHRISTINA R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/16/2019 Category: Service
I always love coming here, the customer service is great. I never feel like they are trying trick me in to buy something or getting something I don't need. I feel as though they are looking out for me all the time.

TR
TINA R.
Overall a great experience
Mark M. was my sales man, he was very informative and super friendly!! I will definitely tell everyone I know to go see him!

JILL P.
Efficient
VERY COURTEOUS AND HASSLE FREE

RP
RICK P.
First Subaru
Great people and exceptional service

Spirit Lake, ID
Serive Depart
Great job as always.

JESSE M.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly (and fast) service!
My appointment included a series of service items, including new brakes, an oil change, tire rotation, etc. Nevertheless, the team at Parker had me in and out in just over an hour. Thanks for a great experience!

ANN M.
Kellogg, ID
2nd Subaru in 14 months
Both my first Subaru (a Forester) in Jan 2018. Decided to upgrade to a "nicely deck out" Outback this year. We loved working with Brett Carlson so much the first time, we sought him out for this purchase as well and he did not disappoint. If you are looking for a good reliable car and want a no hassle buying experience, go to Parker Subaru and ask for Brett!

JODY L.
Subaru TRIBE
Great customer service!
Great customer service! Oil changed and tires rotated In an out quick with friendly service.

Deer Park, WA
03/15/2019 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience!
A refreshing way to buy a car! Friendly and helpful staff! Organized sales. Brendan, Michael, and Adam provided a professional and welcoming experience. The dealership was clean, bright, and comfortable. An overall, pleasant experience!

KENNITH B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service by the people in your service department.
Nice friendly people - good snacks and coffee while you're waiting for your vehicle . . . couldn't be better

RAYMOND C.
Oil change/tire rotation/Safety recall
Every thing completed quickly. All warranty items checked.