Business Solutions

Parker Subaru

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MICHAEL C.
06/28/2022
My car was needing a molding repaired and it was repaired quicker than I expected and everything went well. My service technician was very helpful, courteous...

MICHELLE H.
Great!
Craig was awesome to work with!

JV
JASON V.
06/28/2022
Why I keep coming back - friendly and no pressure!
I just purchased my third new car from Parker. A friend recommended them in 2012 and I happily make the drive out there from Spokane for all my services*...

RICHARD C.
Major engine repair @ 36k
I have mixed feelings about my 2017 Outback which I purchased as a certified pre-owned car from Parker. This 5 star review is for Parker Subaru and not the...

Efficient
I was able to get my oil change and tire rotation done the same day I called. Amazing to have that happen...and these folks are good at their jobs!!