Don S.
GMC Pickup
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Don said the service was good. His vehicle was leaking really bad after his service.

CLARENCE B.
Ecorse, MI
GMC Envoy XL
01/13/2019
All the repairs on my car are done right
When I entered Mike K's garage I was greeted with "Hi where have you been, we haven't seen you in quite a while" .
My response: "That is what happens when you do your wok and do it right".

NM
NATALIE M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Kia Sportage
01/13/2019
Check Engine Light
Wasn’t sure what was wrong but the check engine light was on. They checked it out, called me and told me what was wrong along with the cost. My car was ready later in the day. Wonderful service as always!

Roy G.
Detroit, MI
Buick Lucerne
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Roy said the business did a good job.

SG
Susan G.
River Rouge, MI
Volkswagen Jetta
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the business does a really great job and they take care of her.

DI
Don I.
01/01/2019
Honest dependable work!
Honest dependable work! Very friendly staff!

GP
Greg P.
12/29/2018
Your great mechanics, but also friends.
I trust Mike K with my cars. He does only the work he states, if more is needed he calls you explains the work and gives you the choice of doing it now or later.

SV
Steve V.
12/24/2018
Outstanding service & superior work.
These guys have an outstanding reputation Downriver, which is why I chose to go there. Not only was I treated with respect, but the problem was found, job was done very well, & very quickly. I highly recommend Mike K’s.

AW
Anthony W.
Eagle Talon
12/23/2018
First time customer
First time customer, Would like to say they took care of business like they said they would fast. If I need their service again it will be my first stop shop is clean .

HZ
Heather Z.
12/20/2018
Honest Repair Shop
Mike and his team were fast, efficient and reasonably priced but over all the were HONEST! Thanks Mike K's

CF
Cindy F.
12/19/2018
Friendly service
I always trust taking my car into Mike K’s. Great honest service!!!

RICK S.
12/16/2018
Great service once again at Mike K's
Mike K's is the best shop in all of the Downriver area. They are super friendly, very honest and don't do anything to your car that isn't needed. The communication is awesome, and you just know that you are getting the best service around.

Very clean shop and waiting area as well.

Thanks again guys,

GF
GLENDA F.
Dodge Journey
12/16/2018
Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable
The guys at Mike Ks have been keeping our vehicles in tip-top running condition for years.

Richard R.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff take care of all his needs and do good work.

CHUCK H.
12/13/2018
Mike K's
I only take my vehicles to Mike K's, they will know whats wrong & make it right.

PJ
PAULA J.
12/12/2018
The people giving service, the quality of service, the sense of security I get from Mike K's .
I am a long time customer & I feel a sense of security with the repairs that are done. I feel like family because the charges are explained every time. It doesn't matter who does the job, Mike, Kevin, Bill or Brandon I know that they are going to do it right & not "add on" things that I don't need. Am always given options if there is more than one repair or problem to be solved. I know almost nothing about cars & if I tell them it's making a "whiz bang noise " they listen and ask questions until I feel sure that they can find the real problem and solve it. Kevin's wife is now helping out and what a delight it was to meet her. She just adds more sunshine to the business.

AC
Arlene C.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Christina. She said she always gets exceptional service when she takes her vehicles there and they do good work.

Adam B.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/09/2018
Another great experience
Trusted people that do good work.

Douglas S.
12/09/2018
Doug S
After meeting with Kevin I was very comfortable that he would do a good job repairing my car, and he didn’t let me down. It was completed quickly and back on the road.

Dearborn Heights, MI
12/08/2018
Great Shop
Great service. Office area is clean and fresh. Danielle is a wonderful receptionist. They now have a mascot by the name of Bentley he is so cute. I’ve been going here for 31 years and will recommend this place to anyone who is in need of a great repair shop.