Mike L.
Taylor, MI
01/14/2021
Windshield wiper malfunction.
Great people and service. Been going the for 25 years. Several different cars. US or foreign.... they do it all well or they will put you in touch with someone who can...

Cara M.
01/14/2021
Always wonderful
Thank you for always being out fabulous go-to for ALL our car repair needs

Darlene M.
Riverview, MI
Jeep Liberty
01/13/2021
I always have had great service.
I trust this business

Stella B.
Ford Tempo
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Stella said they are the very best. When they fix her vehicle it is fixed.

PI
Paul I.
Southgate, MI
01/04/2021
Work truck repair
Work is always done professionally and correct. Great mechanics and very knowledgeable and the price is right.

12/31/2020
Great, trustworthy service
Very prompt service. Trustworthy. Do not try to sell you on services you don’t need.

JN
Jeanette N.
New Boston, MI
12/30/2020
Excellent work
Honest, trust worthy and great work!

NH
Natarra H.
Trenton, MI
12/30/2020
Love this business!
Every time i bring my car here i am never disappointed! I am always told what needs to be done beforehand, and never disappointed with the prices! Thank you to everybody hard at work at Mike K’s !

Chad S.
Trenton, MI
12/28/2020
Mike K's Auto Repair is AWESOME!
I had a couple issues and Mike K's Auto Repair did not pressure me to buy anything and only fixed what was needed. Very reliable and honest!!! I will continue to go to Mike K's Auto Repair when I need any auto related work done. Thank you Mike K's Auto Repair!!!

Joan B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Joan said she's been dealing with this business for 20 years and she's very satisfied.

CG
Chris G.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Chris said every time they've ever done anything for them it's been perfect. They are personable. Everybody there is very helpful. He's always pleased.

Mike P.
Very trustworthy
Very reliable and trustworthy

GK
Gary K.
Riverview, MI
Mercury Milan
12/22/2020
3 best mechanics downriver!
Very professional, quick and honest on what they do. Highly recommended.

12/22/2020
Mike K's, as always, consistently great.
Had some mechanical issues that I wanted checked out. Glad I did. What I thought was minor turned into a much bigger problem. Kevin and Krew found a way to resolve it and keep the vehicle safe. Every one is respectful, patient and professional in every way. :)

PR
Paul R.
Ram 1500
12/22/2020
The friendliness of the staff and the family business attitude
I just moved to the area and was looking for a place that I could trust to maintain my vehicles. This relationship is as important to me as the relationship that exists between me and my Doctor. I had my tires rotated and was treated like I had been a customer for years, then they comped the service because I was new and it was Christmas.
They have my patronage going forward