CL
Cindy L.
Dodge Magnum
02/23/2020
Great customer service, honest!!!!!!
Always satisfied with work they do on old Betsy!
They keep you informed and make you feel like your number one!!!! Work done in a timely manner, who could ask for more! 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!!!!

Steven M.
02/21/2020
Quality Service
Always fast dependable service. The knowledge of the staff is indispensable.
Keep up the great work.

TF
Tim F.
02/21/2020
Quality work quickly.
Took my car in and had it back in 24 hours. Just a walk in, no scheduled appointment.

AW
Amanda W.
Dodge Journey
02/20/2020
Happy customer
Honest and efficient. Always satisfied with my services here.

JN
Jeanette N.
New Boston, MI
02/20/2020
Awesome service
Great customer service, honest and fair pricing!

AR
Arlene R.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Arlene said that Mike is wonderful and his prices are reasonable.

David H.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/20/2020 Category: Service
David said he got good service and prices were good. He appreciates that they got him in and fixed him up.

KW
Kent W.
Southgate, MI
02/19/2020
The people
The guys and the young lady at the front desk and the old guy they call Mike K are just good hard working people. The three guys in the garage are very Talented at what they do. I would never take my truck to any other shop

Mark H.
02/18/2020
Quick service
Replaced blower motor quickly

FM
Frank M.
02/18/2020
Great employees!
The service was fantastic,had an appointment and waited while they serviced my vehicle.

AL
Amanda L.
02/17/2020
Fast and friendly!
Mike and Kevin have been servicing my family's cars since before I could drive! They're always so kind, fair, affordably priced, and stand behind their work.

Lincoln Park, MI
Jeep Patriot
02/14/2020
always helpful and very honest
Relay unit went bad-Chrysler doesn't supply any longer. They actually rebuilt the unit and now our Jeep starts with no problem. Very satisfied with the work and the time factor. Great bunch of guys and everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Josephine S.
02/14/2020
Awesome place
Car was fixed in timely matter. Staff awesome explained what was wrong with car. Price was reasonable

Cheryl M.
Mercury Monterey
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl said the business is honest.

Joseph L.
02/07/2020
Time for another Oil change
I must say the Mike's makes it easy for me to get my car in for an oil change. I called them up and asked if he could get me in some time the following day. He told me that the schedule had some leeway, so call again early in the afternoon to see if an opening was coming up. when I called and spoke to Danielle, she told me that a bay was going to be available in a little bit. By the time I got off work and drive the 20 minutes to Mike's, I walked in and handed the keys over and my vehicle was proceeding to the hoist. No line, no pressure sales, just a group of dedicated people who want the best for my vehicle and me. I really could not ask for more.