Mike L.
Taylor, MI
Toyota Matrix
11/20/2019
2006 toyota matrix
thanks for the great service and prompt turnaround....

RL
Robert L.
11/18/2019
1st time customer . Glad I tried Mikes
Great shop Got my 2002 Silverado back on the road. They replaced a fuel pump with a fuel filter and fuel lines. They also found bad u joints, that they replaced . Saving me another visit in the future. Great service with fair prices thanks Mike K

Steven S.
Erlanger, KY
Honda Civic Cpe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he had some insurance issues when he took the vehicle in. The business's employees kept him in the loop and were more helpful than the insurance company. He is very happy with the business.

PI
Paul I.
Lincoln Navigator
11/17/2019
EXCELLENT JOB!!!
Unbelievably got us in the same day and took care of our issues. Great people who care and have reasonable prices!

GB
Gary B.
Toyota Venza
11/15/2019
Friendly
Communication, flexibility and pleasant people.

Jan L.
Lincoln LS
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Jan said that he liked the place.

Sarah M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Buick Enclave
11/11/2019
Always great service
I have never had an issue with Mike K's. They always provide prompt and friendly service.

AJ
Allen J.
Lincoln Park, MI
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Allen said he loves this business. They do a great job and do great work.

TL
Theresa L.
Chevrolet HHR
11/10/2019
Consistent quality service
I’ve been going to Mike K’s for over 20 years, and never had a complaint. They do the job well and are very upfront about repair costs. My car has over 100,000 miles on it, and it’s reassuring to know that they are on the job keeping my car in mechanically in good shape.

Mark H.
Chrysler LHS
11/10/2019
LHS

Michael D.
Saturn SL
11/09/2019
The best auto repair shop i have ever dealt with!
Due to a long relationship with these fine men, my family only takes our vehicles to Mike K's Auto Repair.

Juanita R.
Buick LaCrosse
11/06/2019
cost less
Thx to the guys at Mike K's I felt like they took care of my car and cut costs that two other shops wanted to overcharge me. The work was quick and reliable. They cut labor and did the honest thing by telling me more info than I asked to help me make the best decision for my car and repairs needed. I will go back and send anyone I can to them. Its very hard to find an honest shop! Thx Kevin at Mike K's.

JOSEPH R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/04/2019
Excellent Customer Service, and a Family Run Business.
Excellent Customer Service, and a Family Run Business.

Roger B.
11/02/2019
starting issued resolved
totally and 100% pleased each time in for service.

CHUCK H.
10/26/2019
The knowledge & honesty of everyone there.
If you are not going to Mike's your going to the wrong place.

Allen Park, MI
GMC Sonoma
10/23/2019
Customer service as it should be!
I've been looking for a new place to take my old used vehicles and after my power steering system failed completely they found a cheap and quick work around. All of the staff are friendly and professional. I took in my GM vehicle for a quote on heater repairs and while they can't get the parts, they repaired the heater mode selector for free - I plan to continue to take my vehicle here as it is pleasant and professional.

Dearborn, MI
Saturn Aura
10/23/2019
Excellent service, as always!
Mike K's is the best repair shop around. Honest assessment of vehicle issues, high quality work, friendly and professional service.

PP
PETE P.
Chrysler 300
10/17/2019
Good work
Been to Mike's many times. Very professional, reasonable rates, honest and does good work. Never had a problem.

Lee S.
Allen Park, MI
Cadillac DeVille
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Lee said that the place did everything perfect.

PH
Patrick H.
Ecorse, MI
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he has known Mike for years and they do a very good job.