Adam B.

Raymond L.
Jeep Patriot
02/17/2019
Ray L
Absolutely outstanding! I was a mechanic at one time and this shop was phenomenal. My car was making a terrible noise. I brought it in and the alternator was bad. They put a new one on and it was making noise also. They replaced the alternator again and this fixed the problem. Honest good work! I found a shop that I can trust. Will definitely be my shop for all my needs.

ER
Elvin R.
02/17/2019
Great service and staff.
Fast, freindly and very reliable service.

CG
Chris G.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they were super nice, helpful and they don't do things that aren't necessary. They saved him a lot of money on work that other mechanics had told him he needed. He couldn't be happier with them.

Joseph L.
Chevrolet Venture
02/14/2019
No more OBD codes
The vehicle was generating late shift codes (1811) and after talking to Kevin, had him and the men do a transmission flush and refill. Kevin had told me that even though the old was dirty, it did not appear to be of concern. It's been a week now and no more late shift codes and the vehicle seems more responsive and smoother. Thank you Mike Ks.

Bob M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the employees repaired his vehicle to the best of their abilities.

MF
Mike F.
Garden City, MI
Chevrolet Blazer
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business is quick, professional and great prices.

Shelley H.
Dodge Journey
02/13/2019
My 2011 Dodge Journey starting making a horrible noise in the back. We dropped it off and they repaired for almost 1/2 less than the dealership quoted me. This is a family place that you can trust, and it was ready within hours.

RP
Ron P.
02/09/2019
Honest
Honest they do not try and sell you something you don’t need. Prompt my truck is always ready when or before they say it will be done.

JV
Jeff V.
Dodge Journey
02/07/2019
Honest trustworthy
Honest trustworthy they did a great job would highly recommend them

Joe C.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he likes the people that work at the business. They are friendly kind and they do good work.

JOSEPH L.
02/02/2019
Great consistency
Took my vehicle in for the B&G oil change, and as always was greeted with a smile and polite attitude.
Kevin informed me on a B&G product that he likes to use on these new "hi tech" engines to thoroughly cleans the oil passage ways of the carbon build up they are noted for. I told him to do it and thanked him for "looking out" for my new girl. This not an exception for Mike K's, it is the norm. Always advising or checking to make sure my vehicles run and perform the best they can. Thank you , Mike, Kevin, Bill and Branden for the great service you provide me and my cars.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2019
Honest, friendly and trusted! Highly recommend
Always can trust their work and prices! Great people here

CHUCK H.
Southgate, MI
Honesty & knowledge
If you are getting your service somewhere else you have went to the wrong place.

ER
Elvin R.
01/31/2019
In and out same day, awesome service- especially in the dangerously cold temperatures.

FD
FRANK D.
Flat Rock, MI
Honda Element
01/28/2019
Another Case of Extreme Satisfaction !
Had taken my '97 Dodge Cummins 2500 in for both front and rear brake service and was super impressed with the excellent service and the great value for money. Truly. Had the front brakes done several times at the shop of a fellow I have known since age 3, but had absolutely not gotten anywhere near the value I did for this service at Mike K's. The cost was very fair for all of the great work done and when I say, great, I really mean it. The brakes are now better than they have ever been.

So, after several disappointing experiences at the dealer where we had taken my wife's Honda Element since new, came to the realization that although we knew we were paying an exaggerated premium for "dealer level" service, it just was not quality anymore and I am not now their demographic...

Had been wanting to transition away from the dealer and this oil change was the chance ! Took the car in first thing in the morning and they were done in about twenty minutes ! ! ! Shocked ! Used to waiting hours at the *stealership* :-P Not only was the change fast and professional, it was with better materials than the dealer uses and saw that they made sure to catch and clean the place that ALWAYS leaks drops oil after EVER change at the dealer ! No drips from this oil change :-D

Wife's car will continue to go to Mike K's, from now on. Finally, have found a place that can do a *proper* servicing of my wife's Honda.

Thank you, Kevin and Team !

JEANNINE W.
01/27/2019
The staff
These guys are the best! They are extremely helpful and let you know what is wrong with your car without trying to get you to spend more money. The puppy is adorable as well and a great addition!!

Don S.
GMC Pickup
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Don said the service was good. His vehicle was leaking really bad after his service.

CLARENCE B.
Ecorse, MI
GMC Envoy XL
01/13/2019
All the repairs on my car are done right
When I entered Mike K's garage I was greeted with "Hi where have you been, we haven't seen you in quite a while" .
My response: "That is what happens when you do your wok and do it right".

NM
NATALIE M.
Kia Sportage
01/13/2019
Check Engine Light
Wasn’t sure what was wrong but the check engine light was on. They checked it out, called me and told me what was wrong along with the cost. My car was ready later in the day. Wonderful service as always!