Cathy W.

Paul I.
Southgate, MI
10/26/2020
Oil Change
Quality Service as usual. Kevin provided a ride for me and he is very knowledgeable about my ever aging vehicle.

AR
Andrew R.
Dearborn, MI
10/24/2020
Honest Mechanics
I've been going here a long time, so I've met the father and now the son. They alway sort the issues needing immediate attention down to lesser problems. I trust their advice, and the prices for all the work done.

AZ
Art Z.
10/24/2020
Fantastic service, as always!!
Kevin replaced many suspension parts and replaced brake components (under warranty) for our daughter and did a fantastic job as well as charging a very reasonable fee for parts and labor. We are thankful for Kevin and having a honest skilled mechanic is something we don't take for granted!!

Duane P.
Mercury Milan
10/21/2020
As usual
If you need service on your vehicle you need look not further.

CL
Cindy L.
Dodge Magnum
10/21/2020
Top notch mechanics! Well priced! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mike Ks is the best downriver! Very honest and priced well! I would never go anywhere else. You may have to wait a bit but that just tells you that there that good and busy!!! They get 10 stars from me.

Carl C.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/20/2020
Tuneup
Great place to get my truck worked on an yes I will be back

TD
Tom D.
10/14/2020
Trust and honesty.
I always feel that when I take my car in for service I can trust there advise and mechanical abilities.

Karen S.
Plymouth, MI
10/12/2020
Reliable
Very trustworthy establishment

Andrea S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/10/2020
Excellent service, honest and affordable
This is the only place I’ll take my car. I trust them and they do good work.

Jason B.
Ford Expedition EL
10/10/2020
Good and honest work and fast and friendly service

GF
Gary F.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they have known Kevin for a long time and he gives good service.

Chrysler 200
10/05/2020
Family run fair and honest
Family run fair and honest

JV
Juan V.
Southgate, MI
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Juan said it was really good. Very responsive, very transparent, and honest. They completed what he requested be done. He was set for a long drive immediately after. It felt like it was a new vehicle. Kevin was great. Danielle gave great customer service. They got the job done. They got the job done on time. What more can be asked for. He appreciates the work they did.

AR
Arlene R.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Arlene said they are very helpful to her and go out of the way bringing her vehicle back when it's done, since she is handicapped.