Business Solutions

Mike Palmer Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NW
Nelson W.
09/23/2022
Thanks for your patience and prompt service.
Great

AN
Aria N.
09/21/2022
Every time I bring a vehicle to Mike Palmer Automotive I'm impressed.
I've been going to Mike Palmer Automotive for years now. Everytime I bring them a vehicle the experience is excellent. I had a warranty exchange on a...

Rachel H.
09/18/2022
Greatest mechanic in utah.
I am so grateful that I found this shop. What an oasis of hope they provide. So honest and on the money. You can trust them with your car and your life. ...

09/13/2022
Mike Palmer Automotive’s service continues to impress me. They were able to quickly and affordably repair an issue with my vehicle’s heat shield.

Donny M.
08/31/2022
Extremely friendly and helpful
I had an emergency time-crunch issue and Mike Palmers genuinely wanted to help me and did their best to fit me in the day of for a diagnosis (compared to a...