Toyota Matrix
04/17/2019
Speedy Oil Change, and Quality Info
I came in for a simple oil change and told the staff about my future plans for upgrading vehicles. Within a half hour, I left knowing vastly more about what choice I wanted to make and what that would mean for vehicle servicing down the road. Quality information, and a speedy oil change to boot. I'll be bringing my vehicles in for servicing as well!

RP
RALPHAEL P.
Chevrolet Tracker
04/03/2019
Always honest and professional
Yesterday I took my Chevy Tracker in for a check engine light repair, when I was called to come pick up my tracker, I was pleasantly surprised when they told me that the repair was covered under warranty. they told me that they had to replace the ERG ______ can't remember this word. I drove the vehicle to a few errands then went home. My husband needed to go to Kinkos to make some copies that were larger than my copier could make. So when we were leaving Kinkos the check service light came back on. I was so disappointed because the repair work was working so well. I will call Mike Palmer in the morning to see what he wants me to do.
Thanks for all the good work you have done for me. Vonna Plescia

JN
John N.
04/02/2019
In and out, work looks good
Old school Subaru with a bad window. They fixed it quickly, everything g works great. Glad they are here, need to keep it running.

KO
Kelly O.
04/01/2019
Fast, friendly service
Fixed muffler same day

MARIE B.
03/27/2019
Would take my car there again
Mike answers his own phone. It is awesome to talk to the owner as no one cares more about what is happening than the owner. He had availability. He worked with our schedule. He was a straight shooter. Honest. Very fair pricing. Good location and easy to find. I would recommend to friends/family.

KD

TK
TRACY K.
03/23/2019
stand behind work
well done on the front end as well as when things the rare times things have to be redone or a new problem found.

Jerry T.
03/21/2019
Short notice
Thank you so much Mike Palmer Automotive for acomodating my crazy schedule and squeezing in an inspection on short notice.
Mike and Vanessa and the very experienced team of technicians go the extra mile to take care of their customers!

IR
Isaac R.
Jeep Liberty
03/15/2019
Decent Service
I had some front recovery hooks installed at this mechanic. The Installation seems to have been done correctly but I have not tested them yet.

Claire B.
03/08/2019
Brake Check and Thorough Vehicle Inspection
Mike Palmer Automotive is my trusted mechanic. Not only are the staff and mechanics knowledgeable and trustworthy, they educate me on the basics I need to keep my vehicle running safely. I appreciate their efforts in communication, budgeting for maintenance and repairs, and the overall professionalism every time I stop in for an oil change or a repair.

ED
Eric D.
Sandy, UT
03/07/2019
Good communication
Mike Palmer Automotive is great at communicating what your vehicle needs and the repair status.

Arron B.
03/02/2019
Best Auto Shop in Salt Lake
I don’t live in Salt Lake City, but my daughters do. And car, being a little older, needs fixing from time to time as one would expect. Mike Palmer has proven reliable in those times and it makes this father proud to know they are there help watch over my girls.

Justin W.
02/28/2019
You guys are awesome
Love having a mechanic I trust. The Mike Palmer team is great. A special shout out to Vanessa, incredible to be able to always speak with someone who knows everything about your situation! ;)

02/26/2019
10/10 service!
Wouldn't trust my car anywhere else in Utah. Mike Palmer has the best service in the state!

02/20/2019
Very friendly service
I went in to get my drive belts serviced. Mike called me some time later to inform me they had found a hole in my radiator. I'm on a tight budget and decide to get my radiator replaced instead. They banged out the bent frame that the old one hung from and got my car back to me before the end of the day.

KRISTEN M.
02/14/2019
Thanks!
Quick and easy oil change.

CO
Carlos O.
Acura MDX
02/10/2019
Customer Service
Honest, trustworthy, fair price, treats you like family.

Todd M.
INFINITI FX45
02/06/2019
Honest and fair
Had an emergency and had to have my car towed to them. They seemed honest...fair...price seemed fair and they had it done by the end of the work day!

Rodney B.
Volkswagen Rabbit
02/05/2019
DOPE!!!
I normally dread Auto Shops and Mechanics! This time was different. I saw the awesome reviews online and decided to take a chance on Mike Palmer Automotive. I am happy with my decision. They were upfront with the time frame it would take for them to get to my car and also didn’t try and tell me a bunch of stuff needed to be repaired. The price was less than I was expecting too. They were honest with the SINGLE repair that needed to get done and finished way faster than I was expecting!! I will definitely be taking my car back to Mike Palmer Automotive if I err need repairs done again.

DJ
David J.
South Jordan, UT
01/25/2019
Best in SLC
These guys are the best in Salt Lake City. Excellent technicians, great communication, and great prices. You can tell that everyone there cares about their business. The best thing is that they are one of the few honest auto repair shops left in the world. Take your car to them with confidence they won't try to push any unnecessary work or charges.