NS
Norma S.
Jeep Cherokee
01/16/2019
Mike palmer automotive did exactly what needed to be done & beyond.
My Jeep is my baby. I've had so much hesitation in leaving my Jeep with an automotive shop, because of a bad decision
& costly experience $$$$ in the past. I felt I was taken advantage of.
I found "Mike Palmer Automotive"
friendly & professional. I explained my previous automotive experience & they understood my concerns. I left my jeep & the work was done in a timely manner. Mike Palmer Automotive is affordable & I am one very, very happy customer. I need to give a shout out to my "Mechanic" 👍👍🤗
My Jeepsta has a new place I can trust for all my Jeep needs.
Thank you Mike Palmer Automotive.

Jason S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/14/2019
Reliable and honest.
I'm so glad I came to Mike Palmer Automotive. My car needed new cv joints, a job which was quoted at almost 2x the price that Mike got it done for. (He probably hates to hear that!) ;-) But it's good to know there are still people out there who aren't just trying to take everyone who crosses their path for every penny they can!
They got the work done quickly and were great at communicating throughout. I highly recommend them for honest work at a fair price.

JOHN B.
01/11/2019
I have always had good and honest service from Palmer Automotive.

AJ
Ana J.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/11/2019
Quality of work
The staff is knowledgeable and through. Professional trained service technicians.

Mike S.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/05/2019
Great service and price.
Fantastic all around. Highly recommended.

GB
Gina B.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Gina said the customer service was great. The employees were super reliable and took the time to look at the problem she told them about.

TG
Todd G.
12/26/2018
Great job

Aaron B.
Chevrolet Venture
12/22/2018
Exellent fast service at a fair price.
Great straight to the point service. Got fuel pump, fuel filter, and inspection for around the same price repairpal suggested average for only the fuel pump replacement.

TD
Tara D.
12/21/2018
Very knowledgeable and fairly priced
This place is awesome! The girl up front was super knowledgeable and didn’t try to just upsell me on everything but let me be aware if things that might need some work soon, I have an older car with a lot of miles so makes sense. I called around and they had BY FAR the most fair prices. If you need work on your car GO HERE

Daisy D.
12/11/2018
Amazing Service!
I’ve been using Mike Palmer for a few years and I’ve always had a great experience. They offer loaner cars, they provide quick quality service, they have incredible customer service, and they are skilled mechanics. I have never had a negative experience with them, and I am so thankful to have a good honest mechanic in the area!

VS
Vanessa S.
12/10/2018
So helpful!
I've been stressed about my car for about a week, and one afternoon at Mike Palmer automotive got everything sorted. They were courteous and informative. Will definitely return!

NW
Nina W.
Nissan Sentra
11/26/2018
Honest and reasonable mechanic
I took my Nissan Sentra in to have the spark plugs and coil replaced. They quoted me a reasonable price. The ended up not needing to replace all of the coils and the price ended up being only half of what I was prepared to pay. They had it done in the same day.

11/13/2018
Always dependable. Always honest.
I won't go anywhere else. Mike's is the best. They are fast, honest and are great communicators. I refer my friends all the time.

TT
Tammy T.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/12/2018
Fixing 4 Wheel Drive
Took our company work vehicle in for service on the 4 wheel drive. They were knowledgeable and clear about conveying issues with vehicle. They sent me photos and detailed emails of the hubs and actuators so I knew exactly what was needed. They also sent me a quote before they began service. Felt like I got great service.

LN
Lara N.
Good, Honest & Fast
Not every garage has a knowledgeable front desk person—lots don’t have a front desk person at all—but Vanessa at Mike Palmer Automotive KNOWS CARS. In the 3-4 times that MPA has worked on my 11 year-scar, Vanessa has explained the car’s issue to me in language I could understand and very professionally.

Every time MPA has worked on my car, I under what they were doing, I understood the pricing, and I picked up my car when expected. MOA’s prices are not “cheap,” but they are fair, and they’re backed up with a 24-month warranty.

I’ll never use another SLC garage besides Mike Palmer Automotive, and I recommend them VERY highly!

LN
LARA N.
Honda Fit
Knowledgeable, Honest & Fast
Not every garage has a knowledgeable front-desk person—lotsdon’t have Front Desk at all!—Vamessa at Mike Palmer Automotive KNOWS CARS. When she has called me to explain the issue with my car, she has always explained it clearly and professionally. Half the time, she’s diagnosed the problem before the mechanics get under the hood!

MPA has worked in my older car 3-4 times, and every time I understood what the problem was, understood the pricing, and picked up my car when expected. MPA’s proxies are not “cheap,” but they are fair and backed up with a 24-month warranty.

I will never take my car to any other SLC garage! I recommend Mike Palmer Aitomotive very, very highly.

TG
Thomas G.
Grantsville, UT
Mercury Grand Marquis
Honest and friendly
Mike and Vanessa were both very kind and friendly. They were able to quickly diagnose the problem with my car and fix it for much less than I was thinking. Very honest and good quality work.

Rebecca C.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said they didn't do anything extra to her vehicle without asking her first and she appreciated that.

MEGAN C.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/01/2018
Awesomeness
I love the honest work they provide

BL
Bill L.
Cerrillos, NM
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business does very good work. The prices are too high.