CV
Christina V.
Nissan Xterra
09/14/2018
The people are what make this place great.
Today I got into a bind with time. I was on my way out the door to pickup my son from school and my car wouldn’t start. My boyfriend managed to get it started so I can pick him up. I called mike and he told me to come in and they would check it for me. I had to be somewhere else’s within two hours. They were amazing they got me a new battery and tested everything else and got me on the road within a hour. I love them and trust them! Thank you so much to all that work there!

TA
Tessa A.
Porsche Macan
09/13/2018
Fast! Killer communication head to toe!
Quick spot, I dropped off key, ran in and came back after a call and text to let me know my car was finished. Pleasant, friendly, knowledgeable. Will be back.

JOHN B.
Nissan Xterra
09/11/2018
Xterra
What I like most about Mike Palmer is that he does not do unnecessary work and what he does do, is done well. Having been a mechanic in a former life and more recently a professor of consumer protection, I am very aware of these issues.

AH
Angela H.
09/01/2018
There reasonably priced
They helped save my muffler and they are friendly and knowledgable and as i said resonabley priced

ER
erik r.
Belgrade, MT
10/26/2014
Went above and beyond to get us back on the road. THANK YOU!
We were on an 1100 mile trip when our fuel pump went bad at 1pm, Mike and the team went out of their way to reschedule other clients and worked with the warranty on our bad pump. We are back on the road before 6pm and were able to finish the trip the same night. We can't thank you enough for the professional, courteous and affordabe service. We hope we don't break down again, but if we do, I hope to be near Mike Palmer Automotive!

LH
LEONARD H.
09/24/2011
fixed a problem another shop caused
These guys are thorough! They found that my control arm bushings had been over-tightented when they were installed 1.5 yrs ago, which meant they wore out after 15k miles instead of the 75k they were designed for. They gave me the parts, and I'm going to show them to the previous shop!