11/13/2018
Always dependable. Always honest.
I won't go anywhere else. Mike's is the best. They are fast, honest and are great communicators. I refer my friends all the time.

TT
Tammy T.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/12/2018
Fixing 4 Wheel Drive
Took our company work vehicle in for service on the 4 wheel drive. They were knowledgeable and clear about conveying issues with vehicle. They sent me photos and detailed emails of the hubs and actuators so I knew exactly what was needed. They also sent me a quote before they began service. Felt like I got great service.

LN
LARA N.
Honda Fit
11/09/2018
Knowledgeable, Honest & Fast
Not every garage has a knowledgeable front-desk person—lotsdon’t have Front Desk at all!—Vamessa at Mike Palmer Automotive KNOWS CARS. When she has called me to explain the issue with my car, she has always explained it clearly and professionally. Half the time, she’s diagnosed the problem before the mechanics get under the hood!

MPA has worked in my older car 3-4 times, and every time I understood what the problem was, understood the pricing, and picked up my car when expected. MPA’s proxies are not “cheap,” but they are fair and backed up with a 24-month warranty.

I will never take my car to any other SLC garage! I recommend Mike Palmer Aitomotive very, very highly.

TG
Thomas G.
Grantsville, UT
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/09/2018
Honest and friendly
Mike and Vanessa were both very kind and friendly. They were able to quickly diagnose the problem with my car and fix it for much less than I was thinking. Very honest and good quality work.

Rebecca C.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said they didn't do anything extra to her vehicle without asking her first and she appreciated that.

MEGAN C.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/01/2018
Awesomeness
I love the honest work they provide

BL
Bill L.
Cerrillos, NM
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business does very good work. The prices are too high.

KRISTEN M.
10/30/2018
Honest help.
It's nice to have honest help.

Christopher W.
Nissan Xterra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said this business had super nice people.

KT
KATHLEEN T.
Park City, UT
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/26/2018
Kathleen Tschishow
I have been a customer for many years. Mike and Vanessa are always friendly and professional. They keep me informed as to what needs to be done if it;s more than just my oil change. I have on occasion used the loaner car they offer. My car runs great and I've always been happy with their work!

TD
Thomas D.
Volvo V70
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff was very knowledgeable and responsive. He stated they were very accommodating and the service was performed in a timely manner.

MELISA L.
Kia Spectra
10/17/2018
Friendly service from trustworthy professionals
I have been taking my cars to Mike Palmer Automotive for about 14 years now. Everyone is always very friendly but what I appreciate the most is that they take the time to explain what is wrong with my car, what needs to be fixed and what can wait without being condescending in any way. They do their best to give you the best value for your money. They even have free loaner cars for you to use while your car is in the shop (you just pay for the gas you use.)

KK
Kristen K.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said the staff took the time to actually explain the service. They did an awesome job and saved her money. They let her use a loaner vehicle and the staff were great.

Dodge Stratus
10/13/2018
Helpful staff
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Kely M.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Greg. He said that everything was done well and very fast. They were able to do the work that a previous facility did not do properly.

BG
Brendon G.
Park City, UT
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Brendon said they are pretty good.

KE
Kathy E.
Midvale, UT
Chevrolet Spark
10/01/2018
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Mike Palmer for the last couple of years. I find that they are friendly and efficient. I always have been able to get my vehicle in and taken care of within 2 business days. I like that they are a locally owned business.

Megan D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Megan said they are accommodating, helped tow her vehicle, and they are honest.

Shane C.
Utah
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Shane said that this business provided a really quick service. The staff members were all super friendly.

HB
Hannah B.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Hannah said they were able to accommodate and move her vehicle through the queue a little bit faster, because they knew she didn't have another vehicle to use. They told her everything that was wrong with the vehicle, and they gave her prioritized options.