Brandon S.
06/18/2019
Amazing customer service!
My entire experience was amazing. They made sure I wasn't paying for anything that wasn't necessary. My total was half of what I expected to pay. The fact that they had a loaner car I could use for as long as the repair took sealed the deal for me. 10/10

Darrell M.
06/18/2019
Fast service for out of towner
We do not live in Salt Lake City. Our car broke down on a Sunday and we could not find a repair shop that was open. We had to stay an extra day. You fit our car in early Monday morning. It ended up being a large job, but you got the job finished so we could get home Monday night. Fantastic service and very friendly people.

CD
Calli D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/13/2019
Informative and helpful
Everyone explained exactly how they would diagnose my car problem (AC) and even wrote it down. Very quick process and called and texted. I like the multiple forms of communication they used.

KO
Katherine O.
06/12/2019
Great service! Super fast!
They got my car in right away and called me with quotes for everything and were super helpful about explaining what could wait and what really should be done now. Updated me when things changed and got the car fixed by the next day!

KD
KEITH D.
Saturn VUE
06/11/2019
Great service as always
Long time customer for a reason. Great, honest service.

JOHN B.
Nissan Xterra
06/04/2019
Lower price than expected
On the day I was to buy a new car, my 2003 Xterra which I am to sell, the check engine light came on. It was a bad sensor and took a lot of labor to replace. The final bill was about $225 less than I expected and the light no longer appears. Seldom does a bill come in significantly less than the original quote.

PM
Patricia M.
06/01/2019
The efficiency and The people
The people What kind and considerate. I was able to use a loaner car. Aymake it to work on time. They called me with a price and that’s exactly what it was. I intend to make this my car place to go to for on my car needs

05/25/2019
Easy oil change
Easy to get oil change appointment

Megan S.
05/17/2019
10/10 would recommend
I went in to Mike Palmer Auto super nervous. I was convinced my car was doomed. I came in around 8:30 and Mike greeted me with a firm handshake and reassured me that he could help. I’m a 27 year old single female and he didn’t talk down to me, which I really appreciated. A few hours later Vanessa called and told me what was up, gave me quotes and options and was so nice. She was warm and friendly. I picked up my car at 5 and it drove amazing! It was less than what I thought it’d be and the warranty is AWESOME. I’ll go back for my next car repair or maintenance!

Chris H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/09/2019
Customer orientation, easy to do business with, reasonable costs
Thanks Mike Palmer Automotive for you realizable service, reasonable costs and excellent customer orientation

Kathy S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/01/2019
On the Road Again ...
My car failed the Salt Lake County emissions test requirement, putting out 4 codes to be sorted out by someone who knows what they're doing. I took my Chevy Trailblazer to Mike Palmer Automotive because it was near my house, and looked clean, well-managed and secure. They completed the work promptly, keeping in touch with me by phone throughout the repair process, and giving me a clear estimate of charges before beginning the work. They even secured a loose bumper without charging extra, and the entire job came in a little under the original estimate (which has never happened to me before anywhere)! I'm very pleased with the work, and would recommend this repair shop to others looking for a solid deal with no pressure to throw in "extras" when you already feel bad enough about having to come up with repair money in the first place.

Sam C.
04/30/2019
I always leave the exchange knowing more about my car than before.
Vanessa always educates me on the decisions that go into repairing and maintaining my car. I like I'm in good hands when there's sound reasoning behind every expenditure. The pricing is always fair, and if i have any questions about it there had always been an explanation as to why certain part brands are selected. They go with the cheaper parts that aren't integral to the system and go with quality parts that are. My Mother started going to Mike Palmer Automotive over a decade ago after having a conversation with Mr. Palmer about how he played ways with a large corporate entity because their policies in how they treated the customer didn't fit in with his model and ethical framework. My family has been with him ever since. It's not often you get appreciated for your ethics in the business world, but I just want to let Mr. Palmer know we've noticed and applaud him and hope for his success.

TK
TRACY K.
04/29/2019
well done
instead of just replacing everything. mike and the team took a methodical approach.

TK
TRACY K.
04/24/2019
difficult problem
had an old jeep that kept stalling. mike and the team methodically went through the options and found the problem.

Toyota Matrix
04/17/2019
Speedy Oil Change, and Quality Info
I came in for a simple oil change and told the staff about my future plans for upgrading vehicles. Within a half hour, I left knowing vastly more about what choice I wanted to make and what that would mean for vehicle servicing down the road. Quality information, and a speedy oil change to boot. I'll be bringing my vehicles in for servicing as well!

RP
RALPHAEL P.
Chevrolet Tracker
04/03/2019
Always honest and professional
Yesterday I took my Chevy Tracker in for a check engine light repair, when I was called to come pick up my tracker, I was pleasantly surprised when they told me that the repair was covered under warranty. they told me that they had to replace the ERG ______ can't remember this word. I drove the vehicle to a few errands then went home. My husband needed to go to Kinkos to make some copies that were larger than my copier could make. So when we were leaving Kinkos the check service light came back on. I was so disappointed because the repair work was working so well. I will call Mike Palmer in the morning to see what he wants me to do.
Thanks for all the good work you have done for me. Vonna Plescia

JN
John N.
04/02/2019
In and out, work looks good
Old school Subaru with a bad window. They fixed it quickly, everything g works great. Glad they are here, need to keep it running.

KO
Kelly O.
04/01/2019
Fast, friendly service
Fixed muffler same day

MARIE B.
03/27/2019
Would take my car there again
Mike answers his own phone. It is awesome to talk to the owner as no one cares more about what is happening than the owner. He had availability. He worked with our schedule. He was a straight shooter. Honest. Very fair pricing. Good location and easy to find. I would recommend to friends/family.

KD