Mike White Ford of Sandpoint

SR
SANDRA R.
11/25/2020 Category: Sales
Attention to the needs of the customer
Found just the right car for me and I couldn't be happier. Tim was a pleasure to work with as was Ryan who explained in detail the new technology. A positive experience!

11/25/2020 Category: Service
team of employees
friendly and efficient
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/25/2020

Anonymous, thank you for the 5 star review. We're very proud of our team and so glad that you had such a great experience with them! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Woodinville, WA
Ford F350
11/23/2020 Category: Sales
Best truck buying experience
Our truck buying experience at Mike White Ford was exceptional. Most of the transaction was handled prior to arriving at the dealership. When we arrived all that was needed were signatures and a we received a very detailed overview of our new truck. This was our best truck purchasing experience and we highly recommend Mike White Ford for your next purchase.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/25/2020

Anonymous, thank you for the exceptional review! Congratulations on the new truck as well! We're so glad that you had such a great experience and hope that you enjoy your truck for many years and adventures to come! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Noxon, MT
Ford EcoSport
11/22/2020 Category: Sales
Fast friendly service
The service was fast and friendly
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/23/2020

Anonymous, thank you for the great review! We're glad that you found our service to be fast and friendly! Those are always our goals! It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

SR
SIDNEY R.
Ford F350
11/21/2020 Category: Sales
Helpful sales team
The salesman I worked with, Randy was willing to bend over backwards to answer all questions and concerns. All staff were easy to work with from the beginning to the end of our purchase.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/23/2020

Sidney, thank you for the great review! We're so glad that you had such a great experience with Randy and our whole team! It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

AARON S.
Sagle, ID
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Most helpful place arround.
These guys are amazing! They didn't have to help me since my purchase was made before the transition. Matt is badass and went to bat for me and got my rig fixed under warranty. This is my only usable rig in the winter and they had me back up and running the same day plus the mechanic had to come up with a repair on the fly because of fitment issues. I always bring my vehicle here for servicing even though it is not a Ford.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/20/2020

Aaron, thank you for the fantastic review! We're so glad that we were able to get your vehicle fixed and back on the road! We agree about Matt and will be sure to pass along your kind words! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Hmmm
So, sending me an email and stating that you are glad I filled out a form is resolving an issue. I feel like if you are a woman that the men in this place don’t think you know much. I told them what the issue was with my car when I took it in, and they told me I was wrong. When I again wasted a whole day needing to get errands run without a car. Ummm I was right. Go figure. I drive the car everyday. Also was told they hadn’t looked at my service record on the car, so really they didn’t know what I was talking about. Yes, I would go elsewhere if my warranty wasn’t through them. I feel stuck and I feel as though maybe actually paying attention to past service would have stopped me from paying 70 bucks and wasting 2 days

Listen to the customer
I really think that listening to the customer is huge and I don’t feel like ther service department does that.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/20/2020

Anonymous, thank you for speaking with us and giving us a chance to resolve your issue. Getting an issue to duplicate at the dealership is a rough situation, but we're so glad that we were able to get the update processed and make sure that everything was in tip top shape! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

MICHAEL WALLACE C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
😀
Super
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/20/2020

Michael, thank you for the super review! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

DAVID S.
Sagle, ID
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Quality work at reasonable rates!
Mike White Ford in Sandpoint is top notch, with friendly professional employees and quality service and reasonable rates. As a bonus, they’re close to home.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/20/2020

David, thank you for the 5 star review! We're so glad that you enjoyed the service from our team and that we're conveniently located! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

MARILYN M.
Oldtown, ID
11/15/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent service!
We had a wonderful experience buying our pickup with Mike White Ford, and would highly recommend them for their professional sales team, and excellent service throughout the whole purchase experience.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/20/2020

Marilyn, thank you for the excellent review! Congratulations on your pickup! We're so glad that you had such an excellent experience and thank you for the recommendation! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

NR
NATHAN R.
11/14/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
Friendly staff and helpful
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/20/2020

Nathan, thank you for the great review! We're so glad that you enjoyed our friendly and helpful staff! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Palmer, AK
Ford F-53 Motorhome Stripped Chassis
11/14/2020 Category: Sales
Not pushy and very helpful
We had an usual situation for our truck needs. But Kurt, Randy, Ty and Carl took awesome care of us and made it painless.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/20/2020

Anonymous, thank you for the awesome review! Unusual or not, we're just always happy to help people and we're so glad that everything worked out well for you! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Spirit Lake, ID
Ford F250
11/13/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to Work With
Found this dealership to be straight forward and helpful. All the people there were friendly and professional.
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/20/2020

Anonymous, thank you for the 5 star review! We're so glad that you found our team to be helpful, friendly and professional! Those are always our goals! It was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

VH
VICTORIA LYNN H.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Great as usual
You did a great job!
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/12/2020

Victoria, thank you for the great review! We're so grateful that you came back and glad that you had another great experience! It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

JAMES RALPH H.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Clean, organized & efficient
My oil change was done on time and the personnel were experienced and professional. Great dealer!
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 11/12/2020

James, thank you for the 5 star review! Experienced and professional is what we strive for! It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!