Mike White Ford of Sandpoint

LH
LUKE H.
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Accurate and Professional
Despite their record pace environment, my business is always handled in an accurate and professional manner. Great work!

SP
SHERRY LYNN P.
Bonners Ferry, ID
07/28/2021 Category: Service
friendly service team
The service team is very friendly. Kent is a pleasure to work with has a great sense of his customers and sense of humor. they get things done as quickly as possible.

MATTHEW B.
Hayden, ID
07/28/2021 Category: Sales
Mike White Ford Sandpoint is the best.
The best part of my service was Kent's eyes. ;)

RT
RAY T.
Sagle, ID
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Great service staff
The service staff is always helpful
Taylor H. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 07/28/2021

Ray,

Thank you for being our customer! We are thrilled to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

ROBERT C.
Ford F350
07/23/2021 Category: Sales
Our experience with new Superduty purchase
Went after store hours to take a look at a new F350 Superduty that had just arrived . A few days later I went back to take a serious look at this truck, but upon my arrival there was a sold sign in the window. I was approached by salesperson "Randy" who was able to determine from management that this was a dealer trade and that I could purchase this truck if I chose to do so. Randy was very helpful in answering any questions that I had and offered several operational tips about this truck as it had many features. My wife and I were met with very courteous and professional staffing as we made this purchase. Randy wanted us to know that if we had any questions or issues after the sale to contact him directly for assistance. It was a pleasure purchasing a vehicle from Mike White Ford in Ponderay.
Taylor H. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 07/24/2021

Robert,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that Randy's helpfulness and professionalism exceeded your expectations and made for a seamless purchase experience, as that is our goal with all our customers. We thank you again for your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Little Rock, AR
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Department !!
Matt, Kent and Mac were very accommodating to work my '21 F-150 into the day's schedule. I needed an oil change and tire rotation before driving from Sandpoint to Little Rock Arkansas. I greatly appreciate their professionalism and commitment to having my truck serviced as soon as possible so that I could safely make the long trip back home.
Taylor H. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 07/24/2021

William,
Thank you for providing us with feedback from your service appointment. We are very glad to hear that our staff's professionalism and committment exceeded your expectations, and allowed for a safe drive home, which is our goal with all our customers. Thank you again for choosing Mike White Ford of Sandpoint, and we hope to be at your service again soon.

JOHN ERIC S.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept..always Excellent
Service staff on the job.
Impeccable service is their standard.
Taylor H. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 07/20/2021

John,
Thank you for your kind words! Impeccable service is indeed our standard, and we are so pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to serving you again!

JAMES DONALD H.
Portland, OR
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Good Service & Good Guys
To preserve our "Forever Warranty" rights, I visit the service department regularly....and they are articulate, efficient, straightforward, pleasant, etc.
Taylor H. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 07/20/2021

James,

Thank you for being a loyal customer! It is our pleasure to assist you and to provide the efficient, pleasant service you've come to expect from Mike White Ford Sandpoint. We look forward to your return!

HB
HAROLD B.
Sagle, ID
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Welcoming friendly service.
Friendly, knowledgeable, upfront pricing with no surprises.

Harold,

Thank you for your kind words and choosing Mike White Ford Sandpoint. We are so glad to hear that you found us to be knowledgeable and friendly, as that is what we continuously strive for. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Friendly service
Always friendly service and helpful people

Valued Customer,

Providing helpful, friendly service is our goal with all of our guests. Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

JAMES RALPH H.
Great Customer Service & Repair
The customer service and service department did a great job in fixing my charging system problem on my 2019 F-150.

James,
Thank you for being our customer! It is our pleasure to be able to resolve any issue you may encounter with your vehicle. We hope to see you again in the future!

BE
BILL E.
07/08/2021 Category: Service
My Service Advisor, Kent, is AMAZING!!!!
This is the second appointment I have made through Kent. He always listens and notates the work order with detail, then reads it back to me to ensure all my concerns (if any) will be taken care of.
Because of Kent's attention to detail, my service always goes well. He will call me if there is anything out of the ordinary for my approval. He takes the time to explain what is needed before I approve extra work.
Kent is the reason my experiences at Mike White Ford are always productive and postive!
GIVE KENT A RAISE!!!
I LOVE MY F-150, it is the best vehicle I have ever owned! Kent and Mike White Ford ensure that it stays that way!!!

Bill,
Thank you for your kind words! Kent is a shining example of the superb customer service and attention to detail, as you describe, that all our staff aim for with every customer. Just about the best compliment we can receive is that we continually exceed your expectations. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

MT
MARY T.
Priest River, ID
Went Great
Our service went well. They did everything they said they would.

Mary,
Thank you for providing us with feedback. We are glad to hear that our service was satisfactory and dependable, as that is always our goal. Thank you again for choosing Mike White Ford Sandpoint, and we look forward to serving you again!

TD
Timothy D.
07/07/2021
Not
Car doesn't run i have warranty and they can't see till 30 of July

Timothy,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you have encountered while booking an appointment. We too, are dismayed at the lead times for our customers, as we would like to be able to assist everyone as timely as possible. However, with every customer and vehicle, we take the appropriate amount of time to diagnose and service each vehicle with the utmost care and attention. It is our understanding that our Service Manager has attempted to contact you in regards to your disappointment with lead time. We hope to be able to turn your experience around and earn your business again in the future.

BL
BARBARA L.
Newport, WA
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Super friendly
They are very friendly and got me in and out quickly
HB
Haley B. from Mike White Ford of Sandpoint responded on 07/06/2021

Barbara, thank you for the great review! We're so glad that you had a speedy and friendly experience! It was a pleasure serving you! Thank you for choosing Mike White Ford! We look forward to serving you again in the future!