PN
Paul N.
Dodge Charger
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul's wife. She said they were great, she was happy with their work and prices and she will definitely be back.
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 12/21/2020

We Are so glad you were happy with your Visit. This is the reason we do what we do. Thank you for your Business

RT
Richard T.
Wonder Lake, IL
12/15/2020
Awesome
This team is always on point. Mike's always treats me right . Highly recommend!!
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 12/17/2020

We are Glad to see that you are Happy with our Service. Thank you For your Repeat business

BF
Bernadette F.
Buick Encore
12/11/2020
Outstanding Service
As usual. Outstanding service, fair price and on time.
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 12/14/2020

Thanks for the awesome review, We are Honored to have you as part of the Mikes Auto Works Family

PF
Pete F.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/04/2020
Service, service, service
Excellent service!
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 12/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, We love our customers AKA Mikes Auto Works Family Members

Dawn S.
12/04/2020
Honest and Reliable
Great shop! Honest evaluation and quality work performed on your vehicle.
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you for the review and for your repeat business, We love our Mikes Auto Works family and are glad your part of it !

PO
Paul O.
12/01/2020
The people and service
They diagnosed t problem had it fixed fast no bs. Great place
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thnk you for being part of the Mikes Auto Works Family

BA
Butch A.
11/28/2020
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent techs which extensive knowledge. Will continue to have Mike's service all of my vehicles. Thank You
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/30/2020

Dirk A.
11/28/2020
Very friendly, fast service, clean and organized. What a superb servixe
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you for being a Loyal Mikes Auto Works Customer

Johnsburg, IL
Jeep Liberty
11/24/2020
Brake fix
They did an amazing job and I was back on the road in no time. Rick was efficient and professional; kept me informed every step of the way.
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/24/2020

We are glad we were able to help. Thank you so much for being part of the Mikes Auto Works Family

Rich S.
Mchenry, IL
11/24/2020
Very friendly service , and knowledgeable. Took my vehicle to the dealer and another independent shop in the past . I will be bringing my vehicle back here for future service .
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you giving us a try. We are glad you are pleased with your Experiance here at Mikes Auto Works. Welcome to the Family

11/20/2020
Great customer service!
The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable! Great experience!
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write the kind words. We are happy that you chose Mikes for your service today. Welcome to the Mikes Auto Works Family

Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for choosing Mikes Auto Works, We are glad that you enjoyed your Experiance

Dirk A.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/19/2020
Very Polite and Friendly
Very polite & friendly people. Very timely service and excellent work and diagnosis.. Love Mike's
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/20/2020

Thanks for the Kind works, We are happy to have you as part of the Mikes Auto Works Family

FR
Francisco R.
11/15/2020
Teamwork!
It takes a team to run any business and Jr. Mike's Auto Works is no exception. Mike Jr. has assembled a team of employees that will go to bat for the customer; from the front desk attendants to the garage technicians to the management they all work together to get the customer the best outcome. We were very concerned when we learned we had a faulty part that was rather expensive, but Jr. Mike's stood behind the warranty and went to great lengths to get the car repaired for us at a very reasonable price. We appreciated the effort by the entire team to make this situation a positive outcome for us.
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2020

We Understnd that the part that failed was no fault of yours or Mikes Auto Works but you are a member of our Family and we always take care of Family. We are glad that you were happy with the out come and look forward to seeing you again soon.

David A.
Lake In The Hills, IL
11/15/2020
Helped me out of a jam.
I noticed on Thursday night the wheel bearing in my daughters car had an excessive amount of play. I was in a pinch because I could not get the part for 3 days plus didn’t have the time to get it done by Monday when she went back to work from maternity leave. Rick at Mike’s Auto bailed me out and performed the repairs and returned the car on Friday night. Superb repairs and quick turnaround.
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2020

Thank ou for taking time out of your day David to post this review. We were Glad we could help. Being in a Pinch is never good . We here at Mikes do what we can to make sure our " Family" Members are back on the road in a timely fashion while still fixing their vehicles right the first time. Hope to See you again soon and thanks again for the Business

Rick

BK
Brittany K.
Belvidere, IL
11/12/2020
Amazing!
I bought a car from Carvana and my rear wiper was broken, mirror broken and under carriage was loose,went to pep boys and felt pretty stupid going after they gave such horrible attitude and made me feel like I wasted their time. I called Mikes and got called back IMMEDIATELY and was asked what’s wrong with the vehicle and didn’t get any BS was told what they were doing, updates on the process and overall a QUICK and super easy process with feeling like a valued customer! Loved them and worth it!
Mike H. from Mike's Auto Works responded on 11/13/2020

We are Happy that we exceeded your expectations . Thank you for Joining the Mikes Auto Works Family . Even though you live quite a ways from us we hope to see you again. This proff that you get better service at a small business Vs. a ' Big Box Store" Please Let us know if we can help in any other way.

Rick