Business Solutions

Mile'z Garage

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
James G.
06/23/2022
Quick and fit us in last minute
Old car needed some TLC to pass inspection. Jimmy explained to us what needed to be fixed and gave my husband the opportunity to try and fix on his own to...

Samuel S.
06/21/2022
Great Repair Shop
Competent complete work. I think they prioritize your job if you wait in the lobby. I have never had to wait a long time.

WD
William D.
06/20/2022
The Best
I am running out of good things to say about Miles. I have taken all our cars, and now my family does as well, to them since they opened. Honest, excellent...

GR
Gregory R.
06/14/2022
Love the hassle free experience
I feel valued as a customer from the greeting right to the phone call saying my car is ready!! It was done within an hour too for an oil change and 40000...

LL
Loudena L.
06/14/2022
Loudena said this business did a great job, did it very quickly and stayed late to finish her vehicle.