KE
KAREN E.
Toyota Yaris
08/06/2020
Great work!Honest, Efficient
I’ve been going to Militos for years. They have always provided excellent service very reasonable prices in in a very timely fashion.Their prices are very reasonable and they’re always honest about the work that needs to be done.

BG
BARBARA G.
Chrysler 200
08/05/2020
GREAT SERVICE
Took my car in the morning it was ready before lunch!!! And I got a free cash wash!

BK
BRIAN K.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
08/03/2020
Great team - do anything any time
We need to get small repairs done from time to time with older foreign cars. JJ and Jose and the team do a great job. Armando was efficient and right on it. We has a engine guard panel dragging on the ground in our Infinity G37 and they figured out how to fix it even though it was kind of damaged . Thanks to everyone.

MA
MELANIE A.
07/25/2020
Always the Best
I had an issue and needed to make a decision. I called over to Militos and then drove in. I had a chat with Jayjay and Tom, who both know me by name, and we came to a reasonable decision together
Prices are always lower than the dealership, and service is always done in a timely manner, and the car is always done when promised.
I trust these guys. Oh! And right now if yoh don't want to get out of your car and pump your gas, they're right there to do it for you so you never have to touch the pump! Great service.

Audi Q7
07/24/2020
Milito's Gets It Done
Milito's is great, they get the job done! For us, the process has always been simple, easy and they're in the neighborhood.

DOUGLAS C.
Kia Soul
07/21/2020
They have great peoples skills
I overreacted on a lightbulb that was burnt during Lyft inspection, and they could have just lemme go and do my drama elsewhere, but instead they took their time to explain and show me what was wrong
I felt like a total asshole . Cause they were very patient respectful and fast

07/17/2020
So friendly and makes things easy!
As a college student stressed about my first car repair that I had to deal with all on my own they were incredibly friendly and helpful, and made things so easy! They explained everything in an easy to understand yet detailed way. Definitely coming here for any and all future repairs

WC
WENDY C.
07/16/2020
They actually care. They own what they do. And JJ is the best.
They are pro's pros. They do what they say. Quickly. Professional. Fair. No games.

GW
GARY W.
INFINITI QX60
07/14/2020
They have your back and perform excellent service!

Lincoln MKX
07/11/2020
Fixed Flat Tire
The technicians are top notch here. the reason for my rating is the guy behind the counter.. Not wearing his mask properly. When I asked him about it nicely he did not adjust it. Also, he did not look directly at me, almost like he was trying to pretend that I was not there waiting to pay for my service,, I think I had my credit card in hand as well. Regardless poor customer service He might have overcharged me as well. I am going to call and find out...

The technicians here are good though, recommend for a flat tire, but just check that the cashier did not overcharge you...

JAMIE B.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
07/06/2020
20,000 mile maintenance
I love bringing my car to Milito's! They are always friendly and do great work!

AL
ADAM L.
Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2020
Distanced and Delivered
Thanks to Jayjay and team for doing a great and timely job with my recent oil change. They did a great job being safe, setting expectations and turning around my vehicle clean and quickly. Looking forward to my next visit!

LA
LAURA A.
07/01/2020
Integrity and Quality
I highly recommend Milito’s for honest estimates and quality workmanship. They always deliver on their promises. They clearly explained the work involved with my car. I’ll keep coming back!

JUSTINE P.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/29/2020
Always Quality Service
I have been taking my car in to Milito’s for years and I think they are great. They are always so friendly, speedy, and have great rates. I’ve gotten everything fixed from flat tires to tail lights and they always provide great service.

JAQUIE K.
06/28/2020
First time auto maintenance experience
An excellent first experience. Already recommended a friend use their services.