PL
PETER L.
Porsche Panamera
09/23/2018
Outstanding Car Repairs
Very knowledgeable and friendly. One of the few gas stations offering quality, full service car repairs at reasonable prices.

JACK K.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
09/21/2018
First rate service. I have been going to Milito's since the last century!
If you live in the Lincoln Park area I would definitely recommend going to Milito's , quality car care and good fast service.
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 09/22/2018

Hi Jack
2018 marks our 50th year!  Glad we're both still here, see you when you need us, thanks for the review.
Best Regards
tony

ANDREA S.
09/20/2018
Efficient, intelligent, and honest
Efficient, intelligent, and honest. I have been going to the shop for over 20 years. They are wonderful. For a few years I ended up going to the dealership and everything was always more expensive & never quite got fixed. Then I went back to Milito‘s and everything got fixed the first time, officially, far more cheaply, —-and they are pleasant and friendly. I have been recommending this place literally for decades.
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2018

Andrea, thank you so much for taking time out to review us.  Glad you found your way back to Milito's, "Your Dealer Alternative"!  We look forward to being of continued service.
Best Regards,

09/19/2018
Highly Recommend
I randomly ended up at Milito's one cold night at the recommendation of the Tow Truck Driver who was towing my car off Lake Shore Drive. He asked where I wanted my car dropped off and when I said I didn't know any repair shops in the city, he recommended Milito's and said they would take care of me. That was about 5 years ago and I've been going there for repairs ever since. I think they are honest and hardworking. They have fair prices and when I pick up my car it is always cleaner than when I dropped it off. Highly Recommend.

09/19/2018
All in One Service Came in Handy
Being able to get a tow to the establishment & have that included in the overall bill was a convenience that came in very handy at the time.

09/16/2018
reliablygood work
I work at nearby DePaul University and we use Milito's for our department's vans' repairs and maintenance and they have never disappointed us. This is the first time I've used them for my personal vehicle, but I got excellent service -- just what I expected.

Lexus IS 250
09/16/2018
Easy repair
Timely, great customer service.

KA
KAREN A.
INFINITI QX30
09/13/2018
Fixed flat “run flat” tire
Drive in with flat. Left 10 minutes later with tire fixed. Efficient service. Courteous staff

HM
HERB M.
Nissan Maxima
09/12/2018
Tire repair
I went to Molito’s Mobil to have a front flat tire repaired and they had a mechanic take care of me fairly quickly. After jacking up my car I discovered I didn’t have the special tool to remove the wheel lock .
To my surprise the mechanic worked around it and managed to repair the tire without removing it ( can only do when it’s a front tire).

CAROLYN M.
09/11/2018
They are timely and I know that they will always make time to fix my car.
I can always get my car fixed quickly while I wait. They do a good job and communicate with you when necessary.

09/09/2018
I am always happy with the great work done on my car at Milito's Auto Repair. Everything is clearly explained, and everyone is so nice.
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out to review us.  We appreciate you, your review and that you trust us with your car.
Happy Driving,

PZ
PAUL Z.
Cadillac SRX
09/08/2018
Neighborhood Gem!
Nail in your tire? This is the place to go! They wil remove it and plug it up....quickly and inexpensively.

TW
TINA W.
09/06/2018
Excellent Service!
Milito’s is always there for me when I need help with my vehicle :) I can count on Jose and all the other guys to diagnose my issue honestly and fairly, and to give me tips on how to take care of my car. The guys never charge me to put air in the tires, and they always have quick service and great prices. So much better than going to the dealership! Militos is truly a neighborhood fixture and I will always be a loyal customer ;)
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 09/07/2018

Hi Tina!
Thank you so much for taking time out to review us and your kind words.  It's our 50th year and it continues to be pleasure to serve you and your fellow neighbors.
Sincerely

DENNIS S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/06/2018
Damage to car
Whoever moved my red Miata to the back of the building left the manual transmission in drive. Hence, as that I always leave it in neutral, when I picked up yesterday morning and started my car, it jumped forward and smashed the right front into the wall. It badly scraped the paint off the right front side ( you can see the red markings on the wall) and slightly displaced the whole panel.

This would not have happened if my car had been appropriately parked. Please review this situation with all of your employees and INSIST they leave customer cars in park or neutral. Thank you.

I am not unhappy with the service work that was done and would recommend your service to others. However I am upset about the manner in which my car was left for me to pick up.
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2018

Hi Dennis,
Wondering if you are happy with the bumper repair?  Would appreciate knowing either way.
thanks,

TH
TAMARA H.
Jaguar XK8
08/29/2018
Great 1st experience
I now live around the corner and just bought a fun new weekend car and needed a local place to fix a nail in my tire. These guys felt like the real deal. Responsible, reliable and honest - a real trifecta in the car repair world. I feel comforted to know that there are good guys in the hood.
I would absolutely recommend then to a friend.
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2018

Hi Tamara
Well you just made my day, Thank You!  And by the way, Nice Car!

MELISSA B.
08/17/2018
Tires
I brought my car in at 7a, they had called me by 7:45a wish full diagnostic, and had it ready a few hours later. They were fast, courteous, and very well priced for four new tires.
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 08/24/2018

Hi Melissa
Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with feedback!  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

WW
WAYNE W.
Tampa, FL
Ford Five Hundred
08/03/2018
Complete attention to service required.
Understanding and communicating service required. And completing it in good time.

AA
ALAN/DANIEL A.
Nissan Maxima
07/28/2018
Appreciated the service on a Sunday night
My battery and brake light appeared on the dash late on Sunday afternoon. I was leaving the next morning for a long road trip so I brought the car into Miilito's and the attendant checked out the brake fluid and found it to be OK. The techs determined that the alternator was shot. They found a supplier and replaced the alternator ON A SUNDAY EVENING! I made the 300 mile trip and back the next day with no difficulty. Hats off to Milito's.
Long-time customer
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

So happy that we could be of service and that you had a safe road trip and thank you for your continued patronage

IB
IRA B.
07/19/2018
They do it right the first time. Great service
Outstanding service you can count on Milito’s

Margaret S.
07/16/2018
Hats off to Milito's staff!
The people at Milito's are friendly, efficient and skillful. JayJay discovered a nail in a back tire. Despite the fact that they were busy, he fixed it quickly, while Lizeth and Jeanette handled the paperwork. On my way in 20 minutes; it was a pleasure doing business with these people!