PF
PAM F.
12/09/2018
Great Customer Sevice /Expert Mechanic
Militos is our go to mechanic in the neighborhood. The mechanics are great and the customer service outstanding. Shout out to Jay for taking great care of us through the years.

CG
CAROL G.
12/09/2018
honest, reliable, trustworthy
the whole team at Milito's have always been fantastic! JJ and crew have serviced my vehicles for years. I trust them implicitly! They are honest, timely, knowledgable and trustworthy. Kudos to all!

Toyota Prius v
12/07/2018
Local AutoShop in LP
Friendly staff and quick service to repair leaking tires.

AP
ASHLEY P.
Nissan Murano
12/06/2018
Very Quick, Great Price, Great Service!
They helped me right away with my broken windshield. I could not be happier!

SUSAN B.
12/02/2018
Quick cost effective seevice
Good trustworthy service. Quick to call when done

REGINALD B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/27/2018
Service repairs are outstanding, however the price for special delivery parts take a long Time for delivery especially for the high price of the part., of the window switch.
Repair service is outstanding. Yet the part on order takes very long to arrive, especially considering the high price for the window switch that was ordered and i am still waiting for the arrival of the delivery.

11/23/2018
Milito's always a good experience
I have been coming to Milito's for years. always a great experience

professional, friendly, excellent work. the staff and management are wonderful. I know nothing about cars and
can always rely on Milito's to help me out of a jam! Thanks for your wonderful help and expert knowledge.

KT
KIM T.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/22/2018
The Best Car Repair in Town
Love Jay-Jay and the guys at Militos’. I have an old truck and they always repair it for an unbelievably fair price.
I trust them absolutely. They also get it done fast.

GM
GRACE M.
11/22/2018
Excellent and reliable service
I have gone there many times and the service is consistently excellent. Thank you.

RD
RICHARD D.
Test, efficient repair.
Our X-1 had a coolant leak diagnosed by them when I came in for extra coolant, (which they had). Return for repair which was efficient and properly done. Costs were reasonable, Nice to know we can count on people so close to home.
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Richard
Very kind of you to take time out to review our services.  Seems like all went well and you had a positive experience, just wondering why you would not recommend us?
Sincerely
Tony

Audi Q7
Tire service
They have helped me many times with my tires and are always friendly. They do a great job!

DANIEL L.
Saturn VUE
Declining customer service
Normally they are great but this last visit was terrible. They told me that there was no dashboard light on but when I picked it up, the light was still on. So then I had to wait over 30 mins for them to look at the light for which I originally came in for. Their customer service has definitely fallen off over the years.

DAWN B.
11/18/2018
Amazing service and professional staff
Truly the best service in Chicago. Exceptional and Knowledgeable staff! They are always willing to help and have always gone above and beyond for me. I highly recommend Milito’s auto repair.

MARCIE G.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/18/2018
Always go to Melitos
Quality, timely work at honest prices

CN
COLETTE N.
Volvo S60
11/17/2018
Again and Again!
JayJay and his team of devoted, caring workers are THERE for us. Once upon a time I would go to my Dealer who offered me "fairly good service," but I was never sure.
I 100% trust Milito's. For years, their diagnosis and competency in remedying the problem has resulted in an ease; just knowing this TEAM is waiting for me should a problem arise! THANK YOU!

11/15/2018
They are always willing to squeeze me in.
I can always count on them to take care of any problem I may have and work on my car while I wait.

TW
TINA W.
11/14/2018
Great Job As Always!
Once again, Milito’s has exceeded my standard of excellence in customer service. I needed all new tires for my BMW in preparation for the winter. Jay Jay gave me a very fair price, and my vehicle was ready to go three hours sooner than the estimate :) Milito’s is a staple in the LP neighborhood; and I will always be a loyal customer!

LOIS S.

DEBORAH F.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/09/2018
Outstanding, outstanding, OUTSTANDING!
Jay Jay, Raphael and the rest of the team at Militos is why I continue to use Militos as my service provider and repairer. Honesty means a lot to me and never once has a piece of work been done without an ok from me afte a competitively priced quote was given. I trust these people implicitly and recommend you do the same.

11/09/2018
So kind, helpful and honest!
I always go to Milito's for my car repairs, they are honest, reliable and quick! They are all also very kind and understanding. I would definitely recommend taking your car here for any auto repair needs.