CN
COLETTE N.
Volvo S60
07/10/2018
AGAIN...to the rescue!
Jay Jay and the others were there for another dilemma. It's like a team of brothers. I love them. They truly CARE. And Raphael scurries at the gas pumps and everywhere else that's needed (also always been there for me and others). I say it's like a small town feel in a city. JayJay runs a remarkable repair "shop."

KF
KAREN F.
07/06/2018
Ive have been going to Militos for over 30 years. No matter what the problem, they always go above and beyond.
The entire staff go Out of their way to be helpful.wouldnt go anywhere else to get my car serviced!

CORWIN M.

AV
ALBERT V.
06/06/2018
Auto Repair
Jay jay and the staff at militia are always very nice and thorough. They do good work too

JANE W.
Downers Grove, IL
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2018
Very helpful
They helped me get my tire fixed when I popped the seal and get back on the road in less than an hour.

BK
BRIAN K.
Volvo XC90
05/12/2018
Great work!
JJ does great work coordinating everything and the team is super.

AV
ADAM V.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
05/06/2018
Tire Trouble? No Problem!
Took our SUV in to get our back tire checked for a small leak. Only took 15 minutes! Great service!

Cincinnati, OH
Scion tC
05/04/2018
Quick, reasonable, saved the day
I had to drive back from Chicago to Cincinnati when I noticed my back tire was really low. Militos fixed it so quickly, I had expected to have to stay the night. Honest, affordable service. Thank you.

Jaguar XK
05/02/2018
friendly, prompt, courteous, fair-priced
Defective valve stem caused loss of tire pressure. Promptly diagnosed. Part not on hand. Supervisor drove in personal vehicle to obtain needed part. Quick repair. Good communication. Fair price. Recommend highly. Will return.

04/28/2018
Effiecient and Friendly!
From start to finish, my repair was handles with complete professionalism. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and completed the service in a speedy manner.

CN
COLETTE N.
Volvo S60
04/25/2018
RARE and CARING!!
I have been going to Milito's for more than 20 years. JayJay and his team treat me (and I know others) as they would their family. We all know that inner feeling of angst about car trouble and cost and time. They are THERE when you pull up; computer in hand in no time with quick diagnosis. "What about this?" "We'll take care of it."
And THEY DO! It's like living in a small town going to Milito's. In all these years, their attention has got better. I love them.

A TRUE GEM... THANK YOU!!!!
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 04/26/2018

Dear Colette,
it is our pleasure to be of service and thank you for you many years of patronage
Best Regards
Tony Milito

BILL B.
Lexus RX 450h
04/25/2018
Awesome employees!
the people are great! professional and nice. TheyKNOW you when you arrive and that's very nice welcome!

ST
SANDRA T.
Lexus ES 300
04/23/2018
Power Steering
Fixed the problem for less than I expected in less time than expected.

RA
RON* A.
Jaguar XK
04/21/2018
Always friendly,efficient and on time
Always dependable

CHRIS L.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/18/2018
Trust.
It’s the best thing a shop can offer. I feel that they give me the details straight— I understand what the mechanics are talking about. And they remember me and my car from one visit to the next.

DK
DANIEL K.
Highland Park, IL
04/15/2018
Jose was great!
Jose was so efficient, fast, and courteous in dealing with my engine trouble, getting the necessary parts and fixing my car in half a day at a fair price. I am very pleased with Milito's service.

KT
KIM T.
Land Rover Range Rover
04/13/2018
Milito’s Auto Repair is the Best
Jay Jay and the crew always get my truck in and out same day... usually just a few hours. The best thing is that I trust them. When I was taking my truck to the dealer they had me replacing my brakes every 8 months.... literally ripping me off. Jay Jay is honest and really fast..... Cannot give higher recommendation.

MATT D.
Mercedes-Benz E55
04/12/2018
great place mohave work done
always have a positive experience with these folks; either for scheduled work or because a light has come on or a tire needs work- no one likes to have to get a vehicle serviced but when work needs to be done these folks deserve a chance to provide the service for your car.