PM

CHRISTOPHER B.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/15/2020
Friendly Staff, lengthy wait
I came in for a few things, most importantly an alignment. Confirmed a 3-hr estimated wait time for service over the phone but turned out to be just over 5 hours when I arrived in person. A more accurate estimate or quicker service would have been appreciated. That being said, the staff was very friendly and they went above and beyond my expectations by cleaning my car. Suggestion: acknowledge a customer’s longer than expected wait time and offer a free beverage as a thank you for the wait.

02/11/2020
Jay Jay and George are Great!
Jay Jay and George are great.

MINI Cooper Coupe
02/11/2020
Thanks yet again!
Thank you for the quick diagnostic and fix of a tire. As always, your staff was courteous and efficient. A life-saver.

SHANNON M.
01/29/2020
Best oil change!
Great service and wonderful staff! Will only bring my car to Milito's!!!!

JACQUES C.
01/16/2020
Jay jay is terrific ! Great service !
Always excellent service. Keep up the good work !

STACEY H.
Nissan JUKE
12/12/2019
The BEST!
I have been coming here for nearly 8 years now and won't go anywhere else. Such a dependable great resource to have in the city!

RITA M.
Honda Civic Sdn
12/10/2019
Always great, timely and honest
Very good - wonderful staff all around

SUSAN W.
12/08/2019
Kind service - dirty car
I think your customer service is outstanding. My car was not cleaned and the serviceman who retrieved my car noted that it was not cleaned and gave me a coupon. I was disappointed that the car was not clean. Although, it was handled in a kind way.

Jeep Patriot
12/04/2019
All AROUND EXCELLENT!
Service is outstanding - thorough, fast, and reasonable-, and employees are friendly, nice, and eager to help. I was impressed with the honesty of the service men too. The hours are also amazing - so easy to get in when you want to! This is my go to place now for all service. Highly recommend!
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 12/05/2019

Well Thank You Very Much and we are so happy you found us.
Best Regards
Tony

11/28/2019
Quick and Professional
Pulled in with a slow leak in one of my tires Right before a long road trip for Thanksgiving - 20 minutes later it was repaired and they gave it a quick wash. Service could not have been better and price was very reasonable.

NL
NAOMI L.
11/27/2019
fast and well done
I brought my car in because the heat shield had come loose and it was rubbing on my tire. Obviously, I couldn't drive it around like that, so I dropped into Milito's Auto Repair and they took care of it on the same day. They do such great work and they're always professional when dealing with me. They even washed the car after! (Which it really needed)
Thanks, Milito's

IB
IRA B.
11/22/2019
Outstanding work
I am very pleased with there work. The commitment to getting the job right the first time.

SUSANNE B.
11/21/2019
Great place for car service
I always feel confident dropping off my car at Milito's Auto Repair. They clearly tell you what kind of work needs to be completed and usually have the work done the same day.

CN
COREY N.
11/19/2019
Great people and servicd
The staff there is friendly, thorough, and does a fantastic job. For being in Chicago, the price for services seems fair. Same day service most of the time. Great experience!