07/24/2021
Great experience in and out.
Very efficient and great quality and even better price.

LR
LAURENCE R.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/24/2021
Great staff, great management
JJ runs a great shop. He is friendly, trustworthy and efficient. His staff keep things moving and are very helpful. Recently I stopped in for gas as usual, and had a tire/wheel issue. They figured out the problem and fixed things up for me. Thanks JJ & crew, you guys are great.

BARB S.
Audi Q5
07/23/2021
quick service and low cost
I got a quote from Audi for $900 for a regular service maintenance job. JJ and team did it for $100.

Bartlett, IL
07/20/2021
Don't go here.
Car has been acting weird after bringing it to this shop for a basic maintenance. I don't feel satisfied for the work they do. In fact I feel more unease after they worked on my car.
Tony M., Owner from Milito's Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2021

Dear Customer
Sorry to hear of your displeasure with the work we preformed.  All our work is warrantied and we would be happy to review what ever issues your car is having since we worked on it.  Please allow us to review our work and honor our warranty, of course this would be at no cost to you.  Thank you for your feed back
Tony Milito

07/15/2021
OUTSTANDING
Rapid diagnosis of the problem and timely repair. A+

NT
NATHAN T.
Volvo C30
07/14/2021
Excellent, honest service
Great job troubleshooting and fixing air conditioning issue I had with my Volvo C-30. Tried the simple top-off fix first with fresh coolant and added a dye to ensure it wasn't leaking. Problem persisted, so they replaced the condenser and credited the replacement coolant from the first fix. Honest, professional and efficient - very happy with the service I recieved!

JENNIFER S.
Mazda CX-9
07/13/2021
So great
Jay jay and Jose are so great! They are honest, respectful and so knowledgeable!

RF
RICHARD F.
Porsche 911
07/06/2021
Awesome Service & Crew!!!
What can I say… I’m a magnet for nails in my tires! It seems that I visit Milito’s every week for repairs. When I pull up to their garage it’s like a pit crew - they take care of me in minutes! Thank you guys!

MIKE C.
07/01/2021
Trustworthy and friendly people.
Trustworthy and friendly people.

KEEGAN B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
Great Diagnostic
I work on my car myself, but I couldn’t figure out a noise. They diagnosed the sound within the hour and I fixed it the next day.

Buick Encore
Technically fixed
I had a leak in my car that was causing water to pool in the passenger side. While they fixed the issue that caused the leak and were very friendly about it, the pool of water is still there and I don't know what to do about it. I'm grateful that it's fixed, just annoyed that I have to figure out what to do about the water.

AH
ANDREW H.
BMW 320i
Quick and accommodating
I was driving to a few appointments when I ran over a screw on the road and had a tire quickly losing air. I was a bit panicked because I had appointments with clients that I needed to get to. I was able to run over to Milito's and they plugged the hole quickly and got me back on the road. Very grateful they were nearby!

GO
GORDON O.
06/29/2021
Quick Excellent Service
Top flight excellent Service.

Pontiac G6
06/29/2021
Wonderful Staff, Excellent Service
Milito’s has taken care of my cars for 25 years. I truly believe I’ve been able to continue driving my cars because of the excellent maintenance they receive - the old car lasted 14 years and the current one is almost 15 years old! The staff is also wonderful, especially JayJay and Jose.

PM
PETE M.
Lexus IS 250
06/27/2021
The Best!
I'll never go anywhere else!