BETH S.
03/21/2019
AWESOME
These guys are the best. Anytime I have anything wrong with my car I go to Milito's. They are very responsive and get the job done quickly and perfectly!

chris s.
Nissan Versa
03/20/2019
Quick knowledgeable service at low cost
I seriously couldn’t have asked any more from them. They fixed an issue that I stopped 6 previous times (through other places) to have fixed. Not only did they figure it out, but they got me in and out in 20 minutes, and it was significantly cheaper than the other places. Hands down, best car repair I’ve had done 👍👍

WM
WENDY M.
03/19/2019
Milito's is the best!
Once again, Milito's came through for me! I recently went there to have a low tire on my car looked at. It was patched and the car was beautifully washed within an hour. I am so happy to have Milito's in the neighborhood. They always come through!!

Alfa Romeo Stelvio
03/18/2019
Quick and reliable
got me in and out in 20 min , drove over a screw. They pulled it out and patched it up

MINI Cooper Coupe
03/16/2019
Great service—again
Trustworthy & good value. Nice people, too.

KF
KAREN F.
03/11/2019
Can always count on Militos’s!
Brought my car in for an oil change on a Saturday afternoon spur of the moment.
They changed the oil and topped the fluids and found a worn belt that needed replacing.
Everyone of the service people are curtious
And friendly..always get a fill up, car wash service at Militos because the.they are a dying breed and happy to support them!

AT
ashley t.
Saturn Aura
03/11/2019
Lyft inspection
Professional, fast & inexpensive. I would definitely recommend.

BK

PJ
PEGGY J.
03/01/2019
Great!!!!!
JJ is the greatest! Love having a neighborhood garage that I can trust!

Mercury Montego
02/25/2019
Exceptional Care
Milito’s always treats me and my car with exceptional care. I have highly recommended them to my friends

SF
SURRINA F.
Kia Sorento
02/24/2019
I went in for an inspection and was in and out within minutes. The manager was really helpful I will be returning

NL
NAOMI L.
02/24/2019
Quick and reliable service
I brought in my car because a part had come loose. The service reps at Milito's took care of it the same day and did an excellent job.

TP
TERRY P.
Audi Q3
02/22/2019
CAR REPAIR
I was fortunate to have found Militos Auto Repair many years ago. I have enjoyed significant savings for high quality repairs on the many different vehicles my large family drives. Last week I had my 2016 Audi at the Audi dealership and was told it would cost me $750 to do necessary repairs. At Militos I received the same necessary repairs at $330. Need I say more? Thank you, JJ! Thank you, Militos!

Land Rover Range Rover
02/20/2019
Tire repair
Found the nail and patched it quickly- on a Sunday! And it was very reasonable.
Would highly recommend!

DO
DAN O.
Acura RDX
02/18/2019
My own pit crew
I had a giant bolt in my tire that made my car feel like it had a square wheel. They pulled the bolt and patched me up. I was on about my day in less than 10 minutes. These guys are the best!

TH
TAMARA H.
Jaguar XK8
02/15/2019
This auto shop is incredibly honest with impeccable service!
I moved to Lincoln Park 18 months ago and have serviced my incredibly temperamental import cars at Milito's instead of their respective dealerships. They have crushed the dealership prices every single time. There is an amazing group of service people in every area of the business. You are greeted on the driveway when you arrive, the team inside the store are knowledgeable and the repair guys in the garage have proven themselves over and over to be incredibly talented and knowledgable on what was going on with my very old Jaguar and my Mercedes. Helpful and kind at every opportunity. I am moving back to the suburbs this summer and will miss this incredibly honest neighborhood garage.

CHERYL B.
02/09/2019
Repaired turn signal
Always great friendly and quick service!

DAVID G.
Honda Insight
02/09/2019
Quick service
If it’s a quick fix, like repairing a tire leak, Milito’s does the work while you wait. Other places would put you in line behind more complicated repairs. When I’ve had any of those more complicated repairs, Milito’s has always done it well and on the promised timing. I trust them.

SP
SCOTT P.
02/03/2019
Tire repair/Full service auto repair
Militos is a great family owned business. They do quality work at a fair price and are always quick and efficient with a minimum amount of downtime. Whether it’s a simple tire repair- tune up - or something bigger they can take care of you. Militos has been taking care of me and my family - all of our cars - for 25 years. JJ and the entire crew are always helpful- always responsive - do great work and always ask about the rest of my family—-it’s a great neighborhood shop we’re lucky to have!

ROBERT M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
02/03/2019
Best Alternative to Auto Dealer Repair
I've been doing Milito's Auto Repair for more than 20 years. I'm on my 3rd car now. All of my cars were/are foreign made (Alpha Romeo, BMW, and now Jaguar).
As a supply chain management professional myself for more than 30 years, I, without hesitation, strongly recommend that you consider and have your car repaired by Milito's Auto Repair.
Milito's Auto mechanics are seasoned professionals. They work as a team. They are straight up and I can talk and collaborate with the mechanics and service managers to determine the optimal repair based on price, quality, and reliability.
Milito's customer service managers (notably Jay Jay) are also straight up, responsive, and are all about the customer and what the customer wants to do.
I choose Milito's Auto Repair for just about all of my cars' repair work because Milito's offer the best overall price, quality, and service when compared to the over priced and often delayed dealer repair and other sources of auto repair.