Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.2894734/5Overall Rating 4.2894734/5Overall Rating 4.2894734/5Overall Rating 4.2894734/5rating 4.2894734
Overall Rating 1.73684/5rating 1.73684rating 1.73684rating 1.73684rating 1.73684

JV
Joseph V.
Maspeth, NY
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
The service manager was very nice and helpful
The rest of the staff were also nice and helpful

VV
Vincent V.
Franklin Square, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
very dissapointed
this is not a top notch dealership.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We apologize you were not satisfied with your service visit. I will be reaching out to you to discuss further

New Hyde Park, NY
Place needs a makeover
Not satisfied. Waited too long and ended up expending so much money!
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We apologize you were not satisfied with your last service visit.  We are under a total renovation of the service department to better serve our customers. I will be reaching out to you to discuss

Ravi H.
Jamaica, NY
experience
I would never recommend Nyone here.thus place just full of lies and drain your money.very u professional and the worse service I ever experience
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We apologize you were not completely satisfied.

LP
Lanna P.
Hempstead, NY
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Horrible
The che engine light has been on senseci bought the car. Im request a loaner car witch i never got nd nmmy car is making noise plus you guys tryed to bill me 900 dollars for something that didnt get fixed properly. Im looking to take them to court.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

We apologize you were not satisfied with your previous service visit. We will look in to the claim of your vehicle not being fixed.  We will reach out to you to set up an appointment for you

HL
Harold L.
Merrick, NY
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Justiin In service dept, Hyundai, Hempstead, ny
We were very pleased with Justin overseeing our problem. It took a few days because part had to be ordered, but we were happy problem was resolved. . Thank you service dept.

Hempstead, NY
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Millennium Hyundai is the WORST!!!!
Horrible service!! I don’t think there is one person in the service department that knows what they’re doing. Good luck, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize you were not completely satisfied with your previous service. Unfortunately when we test drive the car with you the vehicle was not making any noises.  As discussed we can’t fix something if we can’t hear it.

Margaret M.
Mineola, NY
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Satisfying experience
Improvement is needed in telephone communication to set up an appointment and instruction upon arrival. Otherwise everything was excellent.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for the constructive feed back we are working hard to improve the overall customer experience.

Massapequa, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Check engibe light peoblem
Took about 6 calls to get thru to service depart. Attempted to make an appointment but only got a call back on my voice mail. I am a repeat customer i should get some better service
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We apologize for the inconvenience of the phone system. During our move the phones are not operating properly. We are working on them and the entire service experience

Darlene G.
Uniondale, NY
Going back again
Hyundai in Hempstead has been excellent since the change in staff. Was horrible when I purchased my car in 2013. It was a horror dealing with anyone over there. Please keep up the great work.

Darlene Giammancheri
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business. We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future

AV
Arthur V.
West Hempstead, NY
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Sales great, service not so great
I have purchased three vehicles through this dealership, always with very favorable results. I got the cars I wanted at good prices. However, the service department is not as sharp. Unless I have a warranted repair, I get regular maintenance elsewhere.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

I apologize you were not completely satisfied with your previous service visit. Justin and I are working hard to change the service our customers receive. Please be patient. We will be in contact with you

VL
Vincent L.
Floral Park, NY
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Extremely poor service
Employees were rude and uncommunicative. I was not notified when car was done. I needed to call and leave messages four times. On the final call someone picked up only to tell me that service was closed. I was then transferred to a manager in sales, Jeff. Who told me there was nothing that could be done and hung up the phone. When I went in the next day no apology, just a "are you calling me a liar? and when I was leaving another saying he's rude rude rude... This was after I received a bill for a 30,000 mile service when I needed a 15,000 mile service. When I checked the bill and told them it was too high, after awhile He came back and reduced the bill says here I lowered the cost. He was doing me a favor. It was when I went home and checked that I understood the mistake. The dealership still charged to too much. But after the intimidation, I was not going back. As a PS - I explained this event by e-mail in response to a managers follow-up. After a week no reply.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

I apologize you were not completely satisfied with your last service visit. We are working on the overall customer experiance and satisfaction. I will reach out to you to discuss any other concerns you may have.

CA
Cory A.
Queens, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2018 Category: Service
It used to be a great place, but now not so great.
Totally was not please with my last visit. I'll take my chances elsewhere before I come back.
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

I apologize you were disrespected as this should not be the case. Customer satisfaction is our key goal. I will reach out to you so I may get some more info on this.

Justin M.
Rockaway Park, NY
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Long wait
It took almost 3 hours for an oil change and a multipoint inspection
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

I apologize you were not completely satisfied with your previous service visit. We are working on improving the service timeliness

Michael M.
West Hempstead, NY
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
very dissatafied
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

I apologize you were not completely satisfied with your previous service visit. We will call yo set up an appointment.

NM
Nigel M.
Rosedale, NY
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly reliable service.
The service was very good and they kept me informed during the interim without waiting for hours without knowing anything.

Mineola, NY

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Basic service visit
Joseph K. from Millennium Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

I apologize you were not completely satisfied with your previous service visit. I will be reaching out to you to try and resolve any concerns.

MN