Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 4.340908/5Overall Rating 4.340908/5Overall Rating 4.340908/5Overall Rating 4.340908/5rating 4.340908
Overall Rating 1.84091/5rating 1.84091rating 1.84091rating 1.84091rating 1.84091

Marco C.
Franklin Square, NY
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Make me feel like part of the family
Soon as you get in Jessica B take care of me like part of her family and make you feel so comfortable. She and the whole team are the best. Thanks
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Marco it was great meeting you the other day we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.

GW
Georgia W.
Westbury, NY
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly,and comfortable
I didn't expect things to go so smoothly or so timely. And yes I will most likely return for other services. Thank You for getting me back on the road
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Georgia it was nice meeting you the other day glad everything went smoothly. We are looking forward to your next visit.

West Hempstead, NY
Loved the service
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the great review we appreciate your business and we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.

SJ
Steven J.
Brooklyn, NY
Eh...
Service was fast and fine but the facility was far below standard. I haven't been to the Bay Ridge location but I may go there next time.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Steven i am sorry to see you weren't happy with your visit i will be in contact with you today to try and resolve your issues.

Woodbury, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/11/2018 Category: Service
My last service visit was excellent. Joe and his staff were polite and efficient. My mid day appointment was honored and my routine service visit was completed quickly and I was on my way to the rest of my day.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Steven it was great seeing you the other day glad to see you had a great experience and we loof forward to seeing you in the future.

Maureen M.
East Williston, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/10/2018 Category: Service
A very good mechanic -- Damien.
Damien, the Mechanic, is terrific! He is very professional, an excellent mechanic, really knows my car, and is the only one I want to work on my car.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Maureen so glad to see you had a great experience with us we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Joanne G.
New Hyde Park, NY
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/09/2018 Category: Service
liked the other service area just a little better. You have to find a better way of having your customers line up to get in line. There is no order to get in line so you may cut someone off without really knowing it.
I was not the only customer who had no idea that you had moved from your other location. It would have been nice to know ahead of time instead of going to your other location. Just a little inconvenient.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Jennifer glad to see you had a great experience. we are doing our best with our new area and we are improving everyday.

FK

Smithtown, NY
Bad service
Bad service
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Laura we are so sorry about this and i will be giving you a call today

CA
Charles A.
Deer Park, NY
Got there a half hour early 1130 I was out 1205 just great

West Babylon, NY
Quick turnaround
I set up my appointment, came in they saw me quickly for the oil change and got a recall that I didn't know about completed while I was there and got out in 40 min. Mike and Joe were great, def will come back for next one!!
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Glad to see you had a great experience with us looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Randi G.
East Meadow, NY
10/08/2018 Category: Service
I had an issue that was resolved instantly with great attentiveness and courtesy.
Millenium Hyundai has a wonderful staff. I had an issue with my car which was addressed immediately by, Mike, and resolution came within that same day. The staff is dedicated to giving their clients the best care not only for their vehicles but for the owners as well.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
I am absolutely dissatisfied at the damaged my car incurred at you service station
I was incredibly unhappy leaving my car at the Millenium Hyundai service station in Hempstead. It took me over 20 minutes to find the service station because I never received an email to tell me that they moved. Finally when I found them there was a line so long that my car was now waiting half in the service station and half in the street. When I went inside to complain I had to wait five minutes to speak with a manager. When I explained to the manager that I was an hour 20 minutes late for work she gave me attitude and was telling me that I would still have to wait and that my car would be next if I could just wait. I told her I could not wait and that my car appointment was at 9 o’clock it was now almost 930 and I had to be at work at 9:30. She tried to argue with me that I wouldn’t of made it to work on time anyway. I don’t know who you’re hiring or who your staff is but I have never incurred such problems with Hyundai staff ever before. Recently I have drop my car off at 8:55 for an oil change since I got the car and made it to work by 925 without any problems. When I got to the service station I pulled my car up and it was half in the driveway and half in the street when I demanded that someone take my car and help me so I could get to work it took another five minutes before someone could help me. My car was in pristine condition when I dropped it off. They called me two hours later let me know that my oil change had been done. When I picked it up at 4 o’clock there was a ding in the windshield. There were no marks on the windshield when I dropped it off. There is now a ding which will no doubt turn into a crack because of what happened at the service station and I’m not even sure what happened. I take excellent care of my car and I do not let anything happen to it. I noticed fingerprints on the inside and outside windshield where the Dan was showing me that they noticed the dang and we’re trying to rub it out. It was not there prior to me dropping the car off that morning. I now have to pay to replace the windshield or have that crack fixed so that it doesn’t turn into a full-size to crack. I have never been so unhappy with the service station or Hyundai proper. For a company that is well known for service it service stations it’s representatives and it’s customer service this company has gone way down. I love my car I take excellent care of it and I am incredibly unhappy that damage has has incurred under the care of your service station. I now have to pay to fix the damage that your service station did to my car. I brought it in for an oil change and now I have a damaged windshield. I’d like to know what’s going to be done about this. My car was in pristine condition when it was brought in other than the minor dings and tens caused by other drivers and now I am concerned about getting a new windshield or fixing the market that has been put there by your staff members. I would appreciate a call back considering that this is something that was put there by your staff members. I pay my payments on time as I always have and I take excellent care of my car. I’m sure you can understand my upset with the fact that a car that was in wonderful condition now has a Divet in the windshield. Please contact me at 516838 0621 to discuss how this will be addressed. I do not feel I should have to pay for damage that your company caused. I will never bring my car to that service station again if this is the type of thing that goes on there.. Staff was very unprofessional very and had patrons weeding out the door. I cannot express to you again how unhappy I am with a Hyundai service station in Hempstead. A company I once loved and was happy to give my money to was once thrilled to get a new Hyundai because of how reputable and how wonderful my experiences have been in the past has now been completely ruined. I will never recommend Hyundai to another friend or family member until the situation is rectified and I hope that you will rectify immediately before the ding in my windshield turns into a crack and we have a lawsuit on our hands. Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate and immediate response. Sincerely Elizabeth Goldman 516-838-0621 my car is in my mothers name Rand Goldman. Please do your best to rectify the situation as soon as possible as I would hate to have to go to a local newspaper or new station and inform them that service stations are now damaging their cars
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Randi i am sorry to hear about the issue with the windsheild i will be calling you today to try and resolve the issue.

KD
Karen D.
Huntington, NY
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Your employees
Great experience- oil change and inspection. In and out in a half hour for service. Employees very acccomodating. Would not hesitate to highly recommend them.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Hi Karen glad to see you had such a great experience with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Lorraine S.
Garden City, NY
2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/05/2018 Category: Service
t
t
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

We are glad to see you had a great experience and we look forward to see you in the future.

VS
Valine S.
Freeport, NY
10/03/2018 Category: Service
The service and the techs are great. Since the move... the location is difficult to find and not so accessible.
I have owned five Hyundais'. They are the best value for the money and the warranty is fabulous. I will only purchase a Hyundai.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hi Valine so glad you love your Hyundai's we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Garden City, NY
A
A
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hi George great to see you had a great visit with us we look forward to seeing you in the future.

EB
Eric B.
Malverne, NY
Disorganized!!!
Service department totally disorganized. Prices quoted for other work in the past 2 to 3 times what your local mechanic will charge. Employees baby sitting their children when supposed to be working with customers. Don't go for service other than warranty repairs.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hi Eric sorry to see you had a bad exprience, i will be in contact with you today to discuss the problem

Ranjit S.
Massapequa Park, NY
Customer service
Staff is very friendly and professional..
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Hi Ranjit thank you for the kind words, it was great meeting you and were looking forward to your next visit.

SK
Shirley K.
New Hyde Park, NY
10/01/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Very friendly. They make the customers their priority. I like how they get you in and out.
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Hi Shirley thank you for the very kind words we are very happy to hear your visit went very well. We look forward to providing you with the same quality of service in the future.

AV
Anna V.
North Bellmore, NY
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Polite and informative
Anna Vecchio
Michael O., Customer relations from Millennium Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Hi Anna it was great meeting you the other day and we are very happy to see you had a gret experince we are looking forward to your next visit.