Business Solutions

Millennium Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GW
Glenn W.
04/10/2022
Terrible
I went to Millenium Hyundai because I need brakes. They told me it would be $165 an hour. Two hours later they insisted on my payment of almost $1200. When I...

03/26/2022
Updated review
This is an updated review. Ryan the manager and his assistant Dwane personally resolved a problem with issue and I feel much better now dealing with the...

03/23/2022
Pleasant
fabulous experience

03/22/2022
Fabulous, professional and courteous
When ever I phone my vehicle is taken care of with professional and excellent care and done in a timely fashion

DF
Dr Hal F.
03/15/2022
and a “chore” for a parent. Well, Let me say this…. As soon as we approached The front doors at millennium we were warmly greeted by Mr. Craig Meekins, who...