Mini of San Francisco

Sarah S.
Lake Stevens, WA
09/28/2018
Don't buy a car out of state from this Deallership
My new-to-me certified pre-owned MINI just arrived--shipped to Seattle from San Fran--and when I opened the door to take it for a spin I was overwhelmed by the smell of wet dog. Shame on me for not getting a third-party inspection when buying a car out of state, but I never imagined a MINI dealer would sell a car that literally stunk. It also has a noticeable sticky substance on in the back seat. I contacted them to see if they would help me with it and was told I had to pay to have the car detailed.

JX
JIAMING X.
San Bruno, CA
03/24/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Pulled my car to the drive there's an adviser already waiting to help me out. Got my car done on time washed and vacuumed. The adviser helped me out i think her name is TV? She's not just nice and friendly, but also very knowledgeable about MINIs.

ET
ERIC T.
Novato, CA
MINI Hardtop 4 Door
03/23/2018 Category: Sales
Rose Guthrie
Personal and friendly touch. Most importantly timely follow up on issues and overall process.

RP
ROCHELLE P.
Pacifica, CA
MINI Cooper Convertible
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service and Poor Follow Up
I don't want to retype what I have already sent to Jorma Nottbohm (Service Director) after a negative experience at SF Mini. However, if Mr. Norrbohm is going to send a follow-up inquiry to check on customer satisfaction, it would make sense to actually acknowledge the customers feedback. I have already paid for a service contract with SF Mini. If this is an indicator of the direction their customer serivce is going, I'll be looking for a new service center once my contract has expired.

ANDRES S.
Great staff
Answered questions when asked, provided recomendations.

REBECCA B.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Lack of follow up and communication
I have been coming to this MINI service dealership for years and have been so happy with the service received. I used to work with Alexandra (who I understand is no longer working at Mini). Ali was the best! She would communicate and follow up without me, even without me thinking about it. This time I had to call and text multiple times the day I dropped my car off and then had to call the next morning just to get information. The person I was working with out out of the office that next day and did not tell me that would be the case. I had to wait on hold for 30 minutes to speak to his manager who was apparently in a meeting. She finally got on the phone and told me my service is covered as I was confused because I did not authorize the fixes. I appreciate that the car was fixed and it was covered under my extended warranty; however, the customer service was way below par and I think this is something MINI should take a look at. Makes me think again about wanting to get another MINI after this one is paid off this year.

JOSEPH D.
Prompt and courteous
...great to do business with.

RU
RUTH U.
SF Mini service
Every part of the experience that I have had since owning my Mini has been professional, efficient, friendly and accessible. Truly brand right!

LAURIE M.
MINI Clubman
TV
I own two Minis. I bought a used, 2011 convertible, shortly after buying my first new car every, a Clubman.

First, I was assisted by "B". He sells the cars on Van Ness. He spent hours with me as my situation was complicated.

Now, it may be a "Mano man[a]" tie between "B" and "TV". And people? I may be an old white lady? But give me a crack and pronouncing your full names. Someday.

Anyway, back to TV. Since I have been a 'takin Mini's to Mission St.? She has been promoted. Rightly SO! She's had to listen to my "tales of woe". Often served up for the waiting room to hear.

I have virtually NEVER dealt with people who were as competent, communicative - even if "Ingle" ain't their first language - people.

If I ever buy another car, which I hopefully won't, though? Having been - never at fault - in 6 accidents including 2 totals - I never say never.

Run. Get a mini. Crowd fund. Give "B" the business. More importantly? Give my soul sister TV - that's right - she is a person not a media source - the props she deserves.

ROBERT B.
Daly City, CA
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Brought my Mini Cooper in for routine service and to buy some wheel locks. Tuongvi was extremely helpful with resolving a pricing difference, as well as allowing me to use a discount I had received in an email. As always, the staff at Mini’s service department were very friendly and helpful, and got my car back to me me in a timely fashion.

CA

San Leandro, CA
MINI Hardtop 2 Door
03/16/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome Service
Rose gave us first class service and attention.

RL
RITA L.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable service team with patience and kindness

JN
JULIE N.
MINI Hardtop 4 Door
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Great Place!!
Super helpful staff. No pressure. Great vehicles. Motor on!!

DEAN D.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
MINI as Mickey
That's what I call him. Runnin' like a scared rabbit. David was may agent. All good; detailed invoice; fair price, as expected and a nice inside outside cleanup in which we were in need. Got him back at the expected time. Had a 2018 loaner. Now I know it is time to buy a new car!

GB
GARY B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop 4 Door
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous people fabulous service
This is my second mini and I purchased it because of the excellent service department and wonderfully motivated people
I cannot ever recall and experience with a car company that has been as positive as this one

KG
KERI G.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Mini Service
I bought my mini clubman at Mini of SF and have had all service done there since 2012. Service staff is always pleasant and informative. They are a great team and I appreciate their friendly and professional manner.

PT
PAMELA T.
Pacifica, CA
MINI Hardtop 2 Door
03/11/2018 Category: Service
Treated Like a Queen
Mini of San Francisco goes way beyond the norm to make your service visit as pleasant & comfortable as possible. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. This was a nice surprise.

TD
TOBY D.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great attention to detail.

AC
ANGELA C.
MINI Cooper Roadster
03/10/2018 Category: Service
on time very consideret
very pleased with the service, the employees the work and I got my car washed