AH
AARON H.
GMC Acadia
10/16/2018
Great Shop!!
Excellent place to take your car and extremely helpful and reasonably priced!

PH
PETER H.
09/15/2018
Happy honda
While asking to have the battery checked due to non starting vehicle the service team thoroughly checked our. They found oil leaks could have disabled the vehicle and saw cracks in two tires. Rich's advice was to correct things now or more would have to be done when the car failed at a later date. It was very good advice. Within a few hours the vehicle was repaired and happy again. It is worth every penny. Thank you!

NK
NICOLE K.
Overland Park, KS
09/06/2018
Always Good
We are always pleased with our service. They are friendly, helpful, and trustworthy.

SK
STEVE K.
07/15/2018
Great Shop
Rich and the guys are really good about shooting you straight on what work needs to be done and what can wait. Plus they do quality work at reasonable prices!

JACK H.
06/22/2018
Very helpful at all levels!
Trust! My family trust Mission Auto Service with the maintenance of all of our vehicles. We trust them that our vehicles are safe.

CHASE M.
Jeep Liberty
06/15/2018
Great shop!
Super quick repairs. Been bringing vehicles here for over five years, never let me down. Feels great to have “a guy” instead of the over priced chains and dealerships.

JASON B.
Overland Park, KS
Toyota Avalon
05/09/2018
Team work makes the DREAM" work
Yep it's me again,
Spreading the "GOOD WORD" for all working families on a budget!
GO SEE the MISSION AUTO TEAM... they will take care of you and get you back on the road FAST!
anything less is UNCIVILISED!

JILL S.
Mission, KS
05/03/2018
The only auto service I use!!
Mission auto service is the only place I take my car. From things as minor as an oil change to the big stuff, I just know that I’m getting quality service at a fair price.

Lenexa, KS
Saturn SW
04/25/2018
AC fixed
Thought my AC wasn't cold enough early last fall. Rich gave me two options on approaching the AC check or repair this spring. Opted for the full discharge of Freon and refill, which is working dandy. He even put in fluorescent dye in case it leaks Freon later and they could track it later. Since I was in no hurry, I waited in the shop and he kept me posted through the process. Best mechanic shop in the metro, with very reasonable pricing and honest, and able!

JOHN R.
04/04/2018
Rich and Chris are guys you can trust!
We were referred to Mission Auto years ago, and have sent many other friends and family their direction since. This is a place that will tell you if you DON'T need something done, and they always come in under other estimates for work that does need to be done. They are helpful, kind, efficient and guys you can trust.

CAROLYN M.
03/24/2018
G1g2
Communication & Service

ROBERT M.
Kansas City, MO
03/15/2018
Friendly and very trustworthy
They are very trustworthy and thorough. It is hard to find such an honest car repair shop.

JOHN T.
Lenexa, KS
03/15/2018
Personalized service is great!
Personalized service is the best!

NB
NICK B.
Olathe, KS
03/14/2018
Another great visit!
Consistently efficient, honest, high quality

BETH B.
03/07/2018
Thank you!
You came highly recommended!

RD
RON D.
Buick Rendezvous
03/03/2018
We were going out of town and my car was acting up. Rich got it in the same day, checked it out, changed my oil, and rotated my tires before we left! Awesome service, great guys!

SK
SHERRY K.
Kia Optima
02/26/2018
Fantastic service
I've always found everyone very friendly and informative. I have recommended Mission Auto multiple times and will never go anywhere else. Rich is the best there is.

MARY-LOUISE P.
Saab 9-5
02/22/2018
Rich and team make car repair almost a pleasure!
They have an unbeatable combination of a caring attitude and great competence in doing their jobs. And did I mention very fair prices? I was sent to Mission Auto by a friend and I've passed their name along, and biz cards, to many of my neighbors since we live so close to their business. Keep up the good work!!!

Mary Louise Poquette

NM
NORMA M.
Mercury Sable
02/18/2018
Their honesty.
Rich, The car was idleing a little rough on Friday and noticed it more yesterday. Today both lights are back on and it is running rough again.

MIKE R.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
02/15/2018
Repair of Chrysler Town & Country
Good service at a reasonable price.