Danny S.
06/18/2021
Great service.
I bring all 3 of my vehicles to Monroe's. The service is prompt, and they are very fair with the pricing. Great group of people!

VG
Vic G.
Elm Grove, LA
Chevrolet Pickup
06/17/2021
Honest and Reliable
Once again, they have exceeded my expectations. They don't just throw parts at it, they actually figure out what's going on and Fix it. We are lucky to have them in Bossier!

Efficient and Knowledgeable,
Very knowledgeable and efficient!! They constantly have a toll free text they send through out the day (communication) to let customers know and what they have found.

06/16/2021
The service and the employees
Monroe’s has always been good to us and taken care of us in a timely manner.

Bossier City, LA
I love Monroe Garage
I have no problem with them

Ron M.
Ford Excursion
06/11/2021
Diesel repair
Linc did a great job with troubleshooting and repairing my ford excursion. He kept me informed on what he found and what was needed to fix it. Overall great service.

06/10/2021
Junior B.
I was recommended to Monroe’s Garage by a local tire company. Their prices are reasonable, they let you know how much your repairs are before they proceed and if you have any questions about the details of the repair, they explain what needs to be done. I have recommended them to my own family, because trust their work.

Honda Civic Si
06/09/2021
Great place!
Good communication, fixed my car, and did it speedy too. Little expensive but you truly get what you pay for

LT
Laura T.
Hyundai Accent
06/09/2021
Quick service, clear pricing, great communication
Monroe Garage was very professional, courteous, and reasonably priced. The turn around was lighting fast, and the staff was very easy to communicate with.

06/08/2021
Great service and friendly people.

Nissan Sentra
Friendliest garage
Even in a panic they assured and walked me through everything and all my options. Literally everyone I came in contact with had the best customer service. From the friendly mechanics to the patient and friendly receptionist!

Jake M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Friendly , helpful service Thank you Monroe
They help me when no one else would. Thanks Monroe !!

HB
Heidi B.
Mazda Tribute
06/03/2021
Very impressed
Customer service is excellent. I happened to be close by when my car developed a problem. I stopped in and they managed to squeeze me in between other customers. By early afternoon the problem was taken care of.

Roland H.
06/01/2021
Great service, great price
No beating around the bush or trying to up-sale you on the work that needs to be done.

SI
Scott I.
Louisiana
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Scott said he was there for an oil change, asked in advance how much it would be, didn't get an answer and when he picked it up, it was more expensive than he thought it should be.