Monterey Auto Service

Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

Shantelle P. on 07/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The owner is a a crook"
If you have a European car absolutely do not service it here!!! These guys dont know what there doing and somehow managed to break my air conditioning when I went in for a radiator replacement. I went in to replace a genuine part but the micheal(owner) decides its absolutely okay to toss in an OEM part which is not the same as a genuine part. (I have some knowledge in auto terminology). Mind you I paid $400 bucks for the genuine part. He is so arrogant, rude and threw a tantrum in front of the other customers in his shop. Micheal is absolutely beligerant. Just to give you an idea oh how insane this guy is he stated he has a PhD in auto mechanic and he has more money than you when he assumed I could not understand English. Like come on man get real. He is hostile and has the audacity to criticize you for wanting to do business with him. Its like I'm trying to earn his buisness. Im still trying to figure out where he earned his phd...this guys a joke. For the record I have worked hard for both my doctorate and baccelaurate. Which should be more then enough to prove I understand fundamental English. Do service with him at your own risk. Your bound to get ripped off.
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 03:36 PM
Julie D. on 09/25/2011
"My review"
I would suggest not telling someone their car will be ready in an hour and then admitting to not even knowing what the situation is because you have just gotten there. Oh, and update your website to relfect that you are open on Saturdays. Thanks for taking care of my car!
Service Date: 09/24/2011
Review Created: 09/25/2011 08:20 AM
Dick & Joyce V. on 09/09/2011
"Monterey Auto is unique!!"
They do every thing as promised. There's no better shop in Morgan Hill and I'll keep returning to them with both our cars as long as I'm able.
Service Date: 08/17/2011
Service Date: 08/03/2011
Review Created: 08/27/2011 06:24 AM
Icarus S. on 08/25/2011
"Excellent service"
Knowledgeable, work hard to find obscure problems.
very useful that they are now open on Saturday as well.
Service Date: 08/06/2011