Chevrolet Traverse
10/02/2019
Excellent service!
Davis Auto Care was recommended by a former mechanic friend. I was impressed with the service and detail of the work performed. Highly recommended by me as well!

VC
VIRGIE C.
09/20/2019
Dodge service
Dean is always willing to help until all the problem is solved ! Thanks
Dean!

RD
Robert D.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said Dean and the other employees were wonderful. The business is fantastic and he is very happy and very pleased with the service.

VB
Virginia B.
Acura 3.2TL
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Virginia said the business was superb. They were excellent and honest. She has been going to them for over 30 years.

DEE C.
San Jose, CA
08/29/2019
Best Auto Care Ever!
Quality service, great prices! Dean and his crew are knowledgeable,
honest, friendly and go the extra mile to ensure that your vehicle is in tip top shape!

FB

BRIAN L.
GMC Yukon
08/23/2019
Personal Attention
Always able to solve the problem, reasonable price, trustworthy.

MICHELE S.
Mercedes-Benz C250
08/21/2019
Great service and reasonable prices
They got me in right in and did a great job. Bonus they washed my car!!

BOB S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/12/2019
another good service visit
nothing but good things to say

JOHN R.
Hyundai Genesis
08/09/2019
Trust
We appreciate your service

Ray M.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the staff were good people. They were honest and treated him right.

THANK YOU RAY, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINEES AND TRUST IN OUR COMPANY

SF
Sal F.
Chevrolet Cab
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Sal said the business is always consistent. He said he needed to have a leak repaired and the staff said it is still under their warranty, so they repaired it at no charge. The employees are really nice and do their best to get the vehicle released as soon as possible, knowing that the vehicle is used for his business. This is very helpful to him. He added the business is always a very nice experience, smooth and they are very transparent in letting him know what is happening with the vehicle.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 07/30/2019

THANK YOU SAL , WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS AND THANK YOU FOR YOU KIND WORDS .

BOB B.
07/24/2019
Best of the Best
Davis Auto Care provides professional service with a personal touch. We are long-time clients that have had all of cars serviced by Davis Auto Care for years and years. Dean has kept our cars in great working order and avoided major repairs by providing excellent preventive maintenance. My husband and I value the trust worthiness of the owner of Davis Auto Care. In all these years of service we have never had a problem. The icing on the cake is having our car picked up and delivered and returned all clean like new. I wish all companies were run like this one.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 07/30/2019

THANK YOU DIANE . WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOU AND BOB AND OUR MANY YEARS OF DOING BUSINESS TOGETHER .

Volkswagen Touareg
07/23/2019
Very good service
Always good courteous service for over 20 years.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 07/30/2019

THANKS DAVE . WE APPRECIATE YHE MANY YEARS OF TRUST YOU HAVE HAD IN US . THANK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR EVERYTHING!

JACKIE B.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/17/2019
Work was done quickly and car was nice and clean and ready when promised! Love Davis Auto Care.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 07/30/2019

THANK YOU JACKIE. SORRY FOR MY LATE RESPONSE !
YOU ARE APPRECIATED !

Larry M.
Acura 3.2TL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the service was great.

ALICE S.
06/12/2019
Simp[y the best!
I have been going to Davis for many years now and I have never been unhappy with
their service. They are honest, helpful and my car even comes back clean!!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 06/13/2019

thank you Alice, we so appreciate you business!!!

RAY B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/11/2019
Great personalized service which is hard to come bye. Thank you Dean

MAURIZIO C.
06/08/2019
Always taken care of
My suburban is always in great hands at Davis Auto. They take excellent care of my vehicle and keep me posted on any issues. My car so far has over 115k miles and you would think it’s still new. They know I do a lot of driving and make sure I am never not able to.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Sara for your kind words , we greatly appreciate your business .

Dean

KEITH S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/08/2019
Confidence and honesty is har to come by in auto repair.
I've done my fair share of repairs and maintenance on my cars throughout the years. With cars getting more and more computerized and complicated to fix, finding an auto repair shop that you can have confidence in and trust is like finding a lost treasure. Davis Auto is that to me. They take the time to explain the the issues and break them down into must fixes, recommend fixes, good idea to fix fixes, and these can wait fixes. I've never felt that they we steering or pressuring me into a fix that I didn't feel like I needed. They work fast and their prices are very reasonable. I was originally referred to Davis Auto by a co-worker who grew up and used to work with the owner and later found out the 2 other co-workers also use this shop. That was enough for me to go there the first time and I plan on continuing to go there for my repair. Thank Davis!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 06/10/2019

Keith,

Thank you for your review of our company . we greatly appreciate your business .

Dean