JOHN R.
San Martin, CA
Hyundai Genesis
04/17/2019
The customer service
The adjustment to the suspension on the Genesis made all the difference in the world. It rides so much softer.

YV
YOGI V.
04/08/2019
Davis Auto Care provide consistent excellent customer service. Everyone is so friendly and professional at the same time.

DIANA M.

BW
BARBARA/SHAWN W.
03/20/2019
Thank you Dean!
Dean is honest and always does his best to help with finances as well as picking up and delivering the car for us. We really appreciate him.

TERRI S.
San Jose, CA
03/08/2019
Great car care service!
Davis auto care has been servicing my families vehicles for at least 20 years. We have always had great service! Dean and staff always keep up with the ever changing technology. They know what they’re talking about and very reasonably price. The staff has always been very courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Davis Auto Care!

Bruce M.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said this business rotated his tires but forgot to check the air pressure. He got a warning light 2 days later. Two of his tires were low and they should have caught this. However, he has been going to this business for 20 years.

KENNY M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/20/2019
Leak that couldn’t be beat!
Had a coolant leak that seemed impossible to find and fix but Dean Davis and the crew worked tirelessly until the issue was identified.
What else can you ask for!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/28/2019

THANK YOU KENNY FOR BELIEVING IN OUR SHOP THRU THIS ISSUE . WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR BEST !!

EF
ELARAINE F.
02/20/2019
Outstanding work & Customer Service
I initially went to Davis Auto because my engine was burned out about a year ago. They did more than give me numbers. They educated me on the way it works, how to get the most out of my money and backed it up with their work. They went through my entire truck with a "Fine tooth comb" to check for any other major concerns. Gave me the Major work that needed repair ASAP Even if it was the least expense. Davis auto went above and beyond for me the first time that now they are the only ones I go to for ANY auto repair. They even took the time to take my truck in for smog and emissions to update my tags because they understand how busy our lives can get. They went out of their way to Pick me up/drop me home to the yard because we could all save that $20 from public transportation. Davis auto worker Dean and the Mechanics are very informational and actually show me what they changed. The old one and the new one and advised me of how often it should be maintained. All in all Davis auto is definitely 5 stars for me and you just KNOW When a business is in it for Your Safety and Family FIRST, you know that they're more than Mechanics. More like family. & This is why they are still in business.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/28/2019

THANK YOU ELARAINE FOR THE KIND WORDS / WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO BE THE BEST WE CAN BE . YOU ARE MUCH APPRECIATED !!

KH
Kurtis H.
Chevrolet
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Kurtis said that the place was really nice, the staff knows what they're doing, and it was a good experience.

GMC Yukon XL
02/12/2019
Davis Auto Care has great communication and service. The quality I most appreciate is that they are trustworthy!!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/13/2019

thank you for your kind words and trust in our company . we appreciate your business

dean

AP
ANDY P.
02/05/2019
Great people going fantastic work
In and out as planned. They team even waited for me to pick up my car after hours.

INFINITI G25 Sedan
01/31/2019
Customer service
Davis auto is by far the best auto shop I’ve encountered
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/04/2019

thank you very much !!! we appreciate your business

DAVID W.
01/25/2019
President
Davis Auto Care is by far the most organized professional team in the south county
My companies success is partly due to the service they provide
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/29/2019

DAVID,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST IN OUR COMPANY . WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE IN OUR SERVICE .

Ross H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ross said he is very happy with their service.

GS
GARY S.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2019
Great work and customer service. My go to auto care specialists.
I am a man of few words. Keep up the good work.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/09/2019

GARY,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND TRUST IN OUR COMPANY. WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO MEET ALL EXPECTATIONS .

THANKS DEAN

ROBERT R.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/27/2018
These guys are so accommodating!!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/03/2019

THANKS ROBERT , WE APPRECIATE YOU .

SIMON W.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/19/2018
Easy to deal with and very transparent on pricing
Having had the "pleasure" of taking my car to them twice recently for as it turned out very significant repairs, I would share the following feedback, some of which is of course not unique to Davis:

1) They stuck to their time promises and communicated quite effectively, even sending me pictures of the offending broken items.
2) They mark up parts a lot, unfortunately it's easy to get a quote for genuine parts from a main dealer nowadays and if I'm paying labor to fit parts, I am not so happy to pay >100% mark-up (even assuming they don't get a "trade" price)
3) They are remarkably good at quoting costs up front, given a very uncertain time to complete a task, they somehow managed to not have to take some of the possible steps but still came in exactly on budget .... amazing.
4) Given that I called to tell them that I had taken off a plastic cover/undertray and put it in the back of the car with the fixings, I was surprised that they sent it back with a huge labor charge, to find the tray still in the back of the car the next day.....

Overall, these guys are good for a local shop, they seem very competent and they are very upfront about time and cost.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/20/2018

HELLO,
IM SORRY YOU DID NOT HAVE THE EXPERENCE YOU WANTED WITH MY SHOP . I HAVE REVIEWED EVERYTHING WITH MY SERVICE TEAM AND WILL STRIVE TO CONTINUE TO PROVIDE THE EXCELLENT SERVICE I REQUIRE FROM THEM . UNFORTUNELY PRICING IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN YOU PURCHASE PARTS YOURSELF . HOWEVER THE DOWNSIDE TO THAT IS WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU THE 2 YEAR /24,000 MILE WARRANTY NATIONWIDE THAT WE DO. WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK
DEAN DAVIS

KENNY M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/14/2018
Trust no others Dean Davis Auto will not fail
Had a few issues over 3 weeks with my truck including a blown heater hose and then a gear box needed to be replaced. Dean Davis Auto did me and my truck right!

San Jose, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/13/2018
2008 Toyota Tundra
5 years of great service, friendly staff. They are very thorough, honest, and have the best interest of their customers. I especially like they never try to sell me something that I do not need. I recommend them highly.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/14/2018

THANKS VERY MUCH THE CONFIDENCE IN OUR SHOP . WE APPRECIATE YOUR TRUST .

RICK C.
Dodge Challenger
12/12/2018
Excellent technical knowledge, quality, value and service !
I highly recommend Davis Auto Care because they take pride in delivering quality results at a competitive price. They offer expert suggestions / cost alternatives and solutions. They are a well managed / high integrity organization that has certainly earned my trust !
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/13/2018

RICK , THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS . WE APPRECIATE AND VALUE YOUR BUSINESS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!