Ross H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ross said he is very happy with their service.

GS
GARY S.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2019
Great work and customer service. My go to auto care specialists.
I am a man of few words. Keep up the good work.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/09/2019

GARY,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND TRUST IN OUR COMPANY. WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO MEET ALL EXPECTATIONS .

THANKS DEAN

ROBERT R.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/27/2018
These guys are so accommodating!!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/03/2019

THANKS ROBERT , WE APPRECIATE YOU .

SIMON W.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/19/2018
Easy to deal with and very transparent on pricing
Having had the "pleasure" of taking my car to them twice recently for as it turned out very significant repairs, I would share the following feedback, some of which is of course not unique to Davis:

1) They stuck to their time promises and communicated quite effectively, even sending me pictures of the offending broken items.
2) They mark up parts a lot, unfortunately it's easy to get a quote for genuine parts from a main dealer nowadays and if I'm paying labor to fit parts, I am not so happy to pay >100% mark-up (even assuming they don't get a "trade" price)
3) They are remarkably good at quoting costs up front, given a very uncertain time to complete a task, they somehow managed to not have to take some of the possible steps but still came in exactly on budget .... amazing.
4) Given that I called to tell them that I had taken off a plastic cover/undertray and put it in the back of the car with the fixings, I was surprised that they sent it back with a huge labor charge, to find the tray still in the back of the car the next day.....

Overall, these guys are good for a local shop, they seem very competent and they are very upfront about time and cost.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/20/2018

HELLO,
IM SORRY YOU DID NOT HAVE THE EXPERENCE YOU WANTED WITH MY SHOP . I HAVE REVIEWED EVERYTHING WITH MY SERVICE TEAM AND WILL STRIVE TO CONTINUE TO PROVIDE THE EXCELLENT SERVICE I REQUIRE FROM THEM . UNFORTUNELY PRICING IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN YOU PURCHASE PARTS YOURSELF . HOWEVER THE DOWNSIDE TO THAT IS WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU THE 2 YEAR /24,000 MILE WARRANTY NATIONWIDE THAT WE DO. WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK
DEAN DAVIS

KENNY M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/14/2018
Trust no others Dean Davis Auto will not fail
Had a few issues over 3 weeks with my truck including a blown heater hose and then a gear box needed to be replaced. Dean Davis Auto did me and my truck right!

San Jose, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/13/2018
2008 Toyota Tundra
5 years of great service, friendly staff. They are very thorough, honest, and have the best interest of their customers. I especially like they never try to sell me something that I do not need. I recommend them highly.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/14/2018

THANKS VERY MUCH THE CONFIDENCE IN OUR SHOP . WE APPRECIATE YOUR TRUST .

RICK C.
Dodge Challenger
12/12/2018
Excellent technical knowledge, quality, value and service !
I highly recommend Davis Auto Care because they take pride in delivering quality results at a competitive price. They offer expert suggestions / cost alternatives and solutions. They are a well managed / high integrity organization that has certainly earned my trust !
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/13/2018

RICK , THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS . WE APPRECIATE AND VALUE YOUR BUSINESS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

KIETH B.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/06/2018
Redo turn signal
Davis listens to me and makes me feel like they care with the personal attitude they have toward me.

JO
Jamie O.
Monterey, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the business got her the best deal and provided quality service.

BOB B.
11/14/2018
David Auto Care has consistently provided excellent service for all of our cars for many years. We trust Dean Davis completely. All of our needs are handled professionally on every visit.
Davis Auto Care truly cares about the service they provide to their customers. We have found them to be fair, accommodating and efficient. I love the “extras” they provide like picking up our car and returning it clean as a whistle. Our cars have lasted longer because Dean takes good care of them. They deserve a five star rating.

FB
FRANK B.
11/14/2018
Tires and shocks
Great service and products supplied for my truck

SF
Sal F.
San Martin, CA
Chevrolet Cab
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Sal said the staff very thorough at explaining what's going on and giving options. They try to save their customers money where they can, advising what needs done now and what can be put off until later. He has dealt with other repair facilities, and this one is very clean, professional, and transparent. He stated he feels confident in the service received and what he was paying for. The staff made him feel like they're knowledgeable and they gave him a break down of what was done. From when he walks in the door to when he picks up his vehicle, it's good service all around.

SE
Scott E.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they always do great work for them.

AA
ALEXIS A.
Kia Forte
10/01/2018
Great Service!
Davis Auto Care does a great job of taking care of my car!!

RAY B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/24/2018
Prompt professional service.
The customer service provided by Davis Auto Care exceeds my expectations. They exhibit more knowledge of my truck than the dealer does and it is returned clean.

RACHEL M.
Nissan Versa
07/04/2018
Always helpful! This is the best auto repair shop in the South Bay.
Dean and his crew always find the best deal for me and provide me with excellent service. I always know I can trust them, and never have I been disappointed.

EF
ELARAINE F.
07/03/2018
Reliable and Legit!
Initially I took my Truck in to replace my engine with a used one. After looking at my options I decided to go with a New Rebuilt Jasper Engine that Davis Auto replaced. Not only did they replace my engine, it included an entire kit that gave me new spark plugs and other new gear that is included in the price. Along with the engine change, Davis auto went above and beyond for me to check my entire truck, with that we found other major issues that needed attention and we replaced what was Major and they gave me options and time frames on the others that can wait. I knew they were trustworthy because it's not as if they made the most expensive replacements priority, they told me exaclty what was priority whether big or small. On top of that, they replaced so many other things with no charge on labor because of how much I was already spending. I went back for the 500mile engine change and they went above and beyond by taking my truck into smog & emission while I went to work. Dave's auto definitely have a loyal customer in me. Only go to them if you want Reliable, Efficient and Real work & who stand by their brand.

KR
KEN R.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/10/2018
Excellent customer service
Pay attention to detail. provide good feedback when asked questions. Give options in varying price ranges for service to be done. Great accountability for their work and following up.

JUSTIN B.
05/25/2018
Fast and Reliable
I have been taking my cars to Dean and his amazing team for years. They have always given me the best options when servicing my vehicles. They even pick my cars up and deliver them back washed. What place does that? I recommend them to all my friends and family. This is the place to go with any car needs.

DEE C.
San Jose, CA
05/08/2018
Davis Auto
Dean is extremely knowledgeable and cares about his customers! His staff is fantastic and friendly! Prices are great and dean and his crew go the extra mile to ensure that your car is in tip top condition!
I highly recommend Davis Auto.