BW
BARBARA/SHAWN W.
03/20/2019
Thank you Dean!
Dean is honest and always does his best to help with finances as well as picking up and delivering the car for us. We really appreciate him.

TERRI S.
San Jose, CA
03/08/2019
Great car care service!
Davis auto care has been servicing my families vehicles for at least 20 years. We have always had great service! Dean and staff always keep up with the ever changing technology. They know what they’re talking about and very reasonably price. The staff has always been very courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Davis Auto Care!

KENNY M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/20/2019
Leak that couldn’t be beat!
Had a coolant leak that seemed impossible to find and fix but Dean Davis and the crew worked tirelessly until the issue was identified.
What else can you ask for!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/28/2019

THANK YOU KENNY FOR BELIEVING IN OUR SHOP THRU THIS ISSUE . WE WILL ALWAYS DO OUR BEST !!

EF
ELARAINE F.
02/20/2019
Outstanding work & Customer Service
I initially went to Davis Auto because my engine was burned out about a year ago. They did more than give me numbers. They educated me on the way it works, how to get the most out of my money and backed it up with their work. They went through my entire truck with a "Fine tooth comb" to check for any other major concerns. Gave me the Major work that needed repair ASAP Even if it was the least expense. Davis auto went above and beyond for me the first time that now they are the only ones I go to for ANY auto repair. They even took the time to take my truck in for smog and emissions to update my tags because they understand how busy our lives can get. They went out of their way to Pick me up/drop me home to the yard because we could all save that $20 from public transportation. Davis auto worker Dean and the Mechanics are very informational and actually show me what they changed. The old one and the new one and advised me of how often it should be maintained. All in all Davis auto is definitely 5 stars for me and you just KNOW When a business is in it for Your Safety and Family FIRST, you know that they're more than Mechanics. More like family. & This is why they are still in business.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/28/2019

THANK YOU ELARAINE FOR THE KIND WORDS / WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO BE THE BEST WE CAN BE . YOU ARE MUCH APPRECIATED !!

KH
Kurtis H.
Chevrolet
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Kurtis said that the place was really nice, the staff knows what they're doing, and it was a good experience.

GMC Yukon XL
02/12/2019
Davis Auto Care has great communication and service. The quality I most appreciate is that they are trustworthy!!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/13/2019

thank you for your kind words and trust in our company . we appreciate your business

dean

INFINITI G25 Sedan
01/31/2019
Customer service
Davis auto is by far the best auto shop I’ve encountered
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 02/04/2019

thank you very much !!! we appreciate your business

DAVID W.
01/25/2019
President
Davis Auto Care is by far the most organized professional team in the south county
My companies success is partly due to the service they provide
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/29/2019

DAVID,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST IN OUR COMPANY . WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE IN OUR SERVICE .

Ross H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ross said he is very happy with their service.

GS
GARY S.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2019
Great work and customer service. My go to auto care specialists.
I am a man of few words. Keep up the good work.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/09/2019

GARY,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND TRUST IN OUR COMPANY. WE WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE TO MEET ALL EXPECTATIONS .

THANKS DEAN

ROBERT R.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/27/2018
These guys are so accommodating!!!
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 01/03/2019

THANKS ROBERT , WE APPRECIATE YOU .

KENNY M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/14/2018
Trust no others Dean Davis Auto will not fail
Had a few issues over 3 weeks with my truck including a blown heater hose and then a gear box needed to be replaced. Dean Davis Auto did me and my truck right!

San Jose, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/13/2018
2008 Toyota Tundra
5 years of great service, friendly staff. They are very thorough, honest, and have the best interest of their customers. I especially like they never try to sell me something that I do not need. I recommend them highly.
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/14/2018

THANKS VERY MUCH THE CONFIDENCE IN OUR SHOP . WE APPRECIATE YOUR TRUST .

RICK C.
Dodge Challenger
12/12/2018
Excellent technical knowledge, quality, value and service !
I highly recommend Davis Auto Care because they take pride in delivering quality results at a competitive price. They offer expert suggestions / cost alternatives and solutions. They are a well managed / high integrity organization that has certainly earned my trust !
Dean D. from Davis Auto Care responded on 12/13/2018

RICK , THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS . WE APPRECIATE AND VALUE YOUR BUSINESS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

JO
Jamie O.
Monterey, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the business got her the best deal and provided quality service.

BOB B.
11/14/2018
David Auto Care has consistently provided excellent service for all of our cars for many years. We trust Dean Davis completely. All of our needs are handled professionally on every visit.
Davis Auto Care truly cares about the service they provide to their customers. We have found them to be fair, accommodating and efficient. I love the “extras” they provide like picking up our car and returning it clean as a whistle. Our cars have lasted longer because Dean takes good care of them. They deserve a five star rating.

FB
FRANK B.
11/14/2018
Tires and shocks
Great service and products supplied for my truck

SF
Sal F.
San Martin, CA
Chevrolet Cab
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Sal said the staff very thorough at explaining what's going on and giving options. They try to save their customers money where they can, advising what needs done now and what can be put off until later. He has dealt with other repair facilities, and this one is very clean, professional, and transparent. He stated he feels confident in the service received and what he was paying for. The staff made him feel like they're knowledgeable and they gave him a break down of what was done. From when he walks in the door to when he picks up his vehicle, it's good service all around.

SE
Scott E.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they always do great work for them.

AA
ALEXIS A.
Kia Forte
10/01/2018
Great Service!
Davis Auto Care does a great job of taking care of my car!!