Cadillac DeVille
07/26/2021
Keep on keeping on!
This is the only place to go. Period. Would and have recommend to many and definitely would recommend to Anyone.

BN
BOB N.
07/26/2021
Great Work
My 2011 RAV 4 broke down at Frys at 6am in the morning it was towed to Montes at 7am and it started for some reason thu it wouldnt start at Frys. I took the car home and called Montys at 8 am. I knew the battery (4 years old) was bad but also needed a hose looked at. The front office got my car at 830 and they didnt promise anything cause they had appointments scheduled Montys personal called early in the afternoon battery replaced, hoses and clamps replaced on my 10 year old RAV4, thanks as always great job.

MATTHEW S.
Jeep Patriot
07/22/2021
Excellent customer consideration
Really appreciate how they think of the customer and would rather spend more time to do quality work than just get your business and send you away with possible half-hearted quality control.

PG
PETER & CONSTANCE G.
07/22/2021
Great efficient service
You can trust that your vehicle has been completely inspected and is in safe condition.

PG
PAT G.
Toyota Venza
07/21/2021
Pleasant,helpful,professional,knows their stuff and reasonable. They're my go to for auto maintenance.
Same as previous paragraph.

KT
KEN T.
Huachuca City, AZ
Nissan JUKE
07/21/2021
Great customer service!!!
Called to see if they could fix an issue with my car.
I was told to bring the car in and they would check to see what the problem was.
Took it in, they diagnosed the problem came from a pack rat that had chewed some wires.
They repaired the car same day.
Thank you Greg . Awesome service.

SUE M.
07/19/2021
Great service! Always kept me updated.
Did a great job and gave me repair options.

Dodge Dakota
07/14/2021
Excellence is still alive
Monty’s Motors gives great service, great prices and quick access. Have been using them for 20 years and plan to continue!

DENNIS S.
Acura MDX
07/02/2021
very honest
Originally thought entire ignition needed to be replaced. However a tech suggested a little lube on a certain part. If it works saves me $450..

MARK B.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/01/2021
Always great service
Having been a life-long resident, in the area I could not recommend Monty’s Motors with more enthusiasm. First Monty and now Greg have outstanding character and integrity. I can always trust them to do the job needed and value the trust they provide.

JUDY G.
06/29/2021
Judy Gabbert
Fast and friendly
Great service on time too

JAMIE D.
Hyundai Accent
06/28/2021
Best in town
Wouldn't trust anyone else with my vehicle

MT
MARTY T.
Sonoita, AZ
Dodge Neon
06/23/2021
Good work and friendly service
I’ve taken my vehicles to Montys for years and they’ve always assessed the problems and fixed them quickly. When I’ve self assessed an issue, they’re good about saying when something isn’t necessary so l don’t spend money on something that isn’t necessary

BURL S.
06/22/2021
Great for years
Have been taking our vehicles here for several decades. We have recommended Monty's throughout the years. Absolutely trust them and the work.

BD
BRIDGET, LARRY D.
Mazda CX-5
06/18/2021
Dedicated Service
We have been using the services of Monty's Motors for over 30 years. They have always been upfront and honest. This last service was scheduled and unfortunately a funeral got scheduled for the same day so we needed our vehicle earlier than planned. Greg said they would have it ready by noon which was just fine with us. By 10 AM he called and said our car was ready and we wouldn't be rushed for our appointment. Taking care of their customer. Super-great service again! .