Huachuca City, AZ
Dodge Avenger
12/04/2018
Convenient/friendly atmosphere.
I always enjoy visiting Monty
s Motor's. I always leave with a smile on my face knowing
that my car has been repaired. Love the pecans Greg!

SV
SCOTT V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/08/2018
Honest, great, caring staff
Monty's never does unneeded repairs, and, if the staff finds something wrong that was not anticipated, they will call and notify you, not making the repair until you've approved it. We've been dealing with Greg Montoya for more than 20 years and will not take our vehicles anywhere else.

PM
PAUL M.
Ram 1500
11/06/2018
Great pros work for Greg!
Honest auto repair work you can trust!

DEANNA/TROY B.
INFINITI QX60
10/07/2018
Monty’s is the BEST EVER in car care and customer service
Got me right in, diagnosed and fixed the issue, gave helpful technical advice, even gave me a ride to the office so I wouldn’t be late for work. Have taken our family’s cars to Monty’s for 25+ years. We trust Greg and his team’s professionalism, integrity and expertise, wouldn’t go anywhere else!!

BD
BRIDGET, LARRY D.
Mazda CX-5
09/23/2018
Called and got an appointment very quickly. Service was fast and on time, the job was finished earlier than I expected. Tice did a great job researching information for a potential new job, had everything ready by the time we got there to pick up the car. The best reliable and trusstworthy service.

Bradley H.
05/17/2018
Superior Service
The steering and brakes feel like new on this 18 year old car. Thanks to Greg and the tech for accurate analysis and recommendation.

RAY R.
04/20/2018
Great Job as always
Thanks Greg and Tice. You guys did a great job as always.
Ray & Susan Ricco

RF
ROBERT F.
04/15/2018
Great work, honesty, customer satisfaction
We've had our vehicles serviced by Monty's for many years. No place better.

IW
IRENE W.
03/26/2018
emergency repair
You took care of my problem on very short notice. Thank you

PD
PAMELA D.
Dodge Avenger
03/10/2018
Quick and Dependable
I bought my Dodge Avenger from Greg at Monty's Motor.
Since the mechanics have done awesome job repairing
my car.
Monty's Motor has always done a great job giving me
a quick estimate. I have my car one day fixed after
dropping it off.
I will remain a loyal customer.
Thank you to all at Monty's Motors.
Sincerely
Pamela

RF
ROBERT F.
Kia Sedona
03/10/2018
Great work, honesty, customer satisfaction
Great work, honest, courteous, reliable

DEBRA S.
Tombstone, AZ
Mercury Tracer
03/05/2018
I'm still on the road
I appreciate your professionalism.

MARK B.
03/04/2018
Always great service!
Monty’s Motors has been a stalwart business in Sierra Vista for generations. I trust no one more with my vehicle.

LARRY S.
Bisbee, AZ
Cadillac STS
02/25/2018
Cadillac maintenence
Excellent , competent , attentive and friendly service. Car ready when promised, thanks for loaner.
Larry Stone

RAQUEL W.
Ford Expedition
02/13/2018
Ford Service
Performed service on heater hoses that came lose. Made a replacement. Did a good job. Always friendly service.

CAROL S.
01/31/2018
Very friendly and thorough service
Thanks for the quick and helpful service.

JAMES M.
Volvo S40
01/09/2018
Monty's Motor Auto Repair Visit
My most recent visit was a truly great experience, I was totally satisfied with the scheduled repair and the very quick response. I did not expect to get my vehicle back until later in the evening; however, my vehicle was ready by 11:00 a.m., I was totally in awe for the speedy turnaround. Thanks Gregg for your continued support.

RAY R.
12/07/2017
great service and care that you can trust!!!
As always the service was excellent and I am highly satisfied with the results. There is no need to say more that this and that I would highly recommend your service to anyone who asks. have a great day and a Merry Christmas! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAMES M.
Volvo S40
11/17/2017
Feedback
I am extremely pleased with the service I received at Monty's Motors. As always, Greg's constant updates were very valuable to me' I give Monty Motors an A+++.

DEBRA S.
Tombstone, AZ
Mercury Tracer
10/26/2017
The people at Monty's at to grade
Great!