PG
PETER & CONSTANCE G.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/16/2021
Honest and Skilled
Very pleased with the service provided.

MF

Hereford, AZ
Nissan Xterra
01/14/2021
They are the best
I have been going to Monty's for many years. The service is always honest, fast, professional and friendly and the prices are reasonable. Would recommend Monty's to anyone wanting quality care care with a real hometown feeling.

BILL H.
Chrysler Sebring
01/13/2021
I have been a customer of Monty's Motors for more than 30 years. Why? Because the owner, Greg, is the fairest and most honest business man I know. His prices are very reasonable and he hires mechanics that share the same work ethics he has. I don't know how he does it. Year after Year. I trust them with my car and my wallet. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

PG
PHIL G.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Dead battery
I called Monty’s motors to have my battery replaced they told me to come in right away and they could take care of it even though their schedule was pretty full. Greg and his staff have always been my go garage when any of my vehicles need service or repair! I highly recommend Monty Motors!

VM
VICTOR OR SHARON M.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/13/2021
Provided rapid response to a minor situation, my battery failed.
My battery died and I needed a new one. I brought my car in without an appointment-and they replaced the battery in merely a few minutes and I was on my way! Turnaround time was super!
Thanks!

TH
TOM H.
Ram 1500
01/07/2021
Super customer service!!
Greg and his staff are wonderful people. Monty's Motors offers great service at reasonable prices.

Toyota Avalon
01/05/2021
Great service, on time and excellent value. Highly recommend.

CATHY B.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/22/2020
Always good
I been a customer of Monty’s for 20 years. Service is always the best, staff friendly, fair prices.

MICHAEL OR CARLA M.
Nissan Frontier
12/18/2020
Relied on for 35 yrs by family and business.
Comparable rates from competent techs in many areas of vehicle repair. I have relied on Greg, his family and the techs at Monty's for 35 yrs to be honest and fair. I've never been disappointed.

Hyundai Elantra GT
Amazing
Appreciate your integrity not always easy to find Thank YOU!!

WK
WENDY K.
Hereford, AZ
Honest and Dependable
My family has been getting our vehicles serviced at Monty’s Motors for multiple generations. Their honesty has saved us a lot of money.

CO
CAROL OR RUTH O.
Best place in town :)
They are honest, hardworking, and very professional. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

RP
RICK OR DEBRA P.
12/10/2020
Greg and his staff are great. Been taking our cars snd trucks to them for years! They’re the best!

LC
LAURIE C.
12/06/2020
Prompt attention, courtesy and quality service