TN
TAMI OR DARREL N.
Cadillac ATS Sedan
12/10/2019
High Quality Autocare
Montes always get you in quickly, they do very good work and their prices are fair.

FH
FRANKLIN H.
12/10/2019
Always great service ,been using the services for many years, they give you a full detail outlook of your services and recommend any future requirements for your vehicle. The people are outstanding and very friendly

JAMES B.
12/05/2019
They care about their customer s!!!
Excellent as usual thanks!!!

DEANNA/TROY B.
11/26/2019
Best customer service ever!
Best customer service ever! We always trust Monty’s to take care of our vehicles

11/23/2019
Battery check
During my visit to have the battery checked for my Toyota Camry, I was informed that the battery was under warranty. Montys suggested that I take the car to a Toyota dealership.
As always, they are very honest and always there to help us. We appreciate the service very much.

CHUCK B.
11/21/2019
Honest, work done right 1st time, explain in detail repair required before start and update during process, no surprizes, quality work
Been having work done here for at least 20 years. You can count on Greg and Tice for great customer service and integrity. I go no where else. Highly recommend and commendable for honest quality repair.

CHRISTINE C.
11/12/2019
In and out fast!
They got me in and out for my simple fix - even though they were backed up. I appreciated it. Thank you Greg and Adam.

LJ
LINDA OR JERRY J.
11/12/2019
Car Repair
Awesome people and workmanship.

BL
BRIAN L.
11/04/2019
Great Service and Quick Repair
I walked in, my truck was looked at right away and the problem was quickly diagnosed. My damaged u-joint was fixed in less than an hour and they showed me the damaged part after replacing it. I think I found my new regular mechanic shop.

WH
WALTER OR BEA H.
Buick LaCrosse
10/31/2019
Excellent customer service
Monty’s is, no kidding, the best customer service oriented company I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I have been taking my vehicles to them for 20 years! Their prices are very reasonable, the work is always excellent, to the point where there really is no competition with like merchants. I strongly recommend doing business with them. You will be pleasantly surprised. . .

JUSTIN G.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/24/2019
Timely Work
Monty's did great work from the initial phone call and quote, to the work itself. My car is back on the road in only a few days. They did a great job!

UD
URSULA D.
10/24/2019
Expert service customer oriented.
Fully confident will receive best advice,service and repair.

BILL H.
Chrysler Sebring
10/15/2019
Superb customer service
Auto repairs are never something we look forward to..it's sorta like going to the dentist. However, Greg and his team are professionals and my experience is always pleasant and the price for those services are very reasonable. Although I don't enjoy going to the dentist it is sometimes necessary. Repairing my car is also
necessary. So, I take it to the most reliable and honest garage in town...Money's Motors. I'm never disappointed.

RAY R.
10/07/2019
Great Service and Friendly people
As always you guys did a fantastic job on the repairs to my truck. I allways recommend you guys highly to anyone who is looking for vehicle service.

EA
Emily A.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
10/04/2019
Wonderful Business
We have been taking our vehicles to Montey's for almost 20 years. They are friendly, professional and go out of their way to make sure our vehicles are safe. Their costs are fair and reasonable and they make sure we are aware of any possible issues but never any pressure.

WF
WAUNITTA F.
Subaru Legacy
10/03/2019
Friendly and helpful - reliable repairs
Friendly, helpful and reliable service.

Huachuca City, AZ
Dodge Avenger
09/23/2019
Monty's Motors
Over all, I am always thankful that I can count on Monty's to fix my vehicle and keep me driving with their loaner cars.
Monty's knows my car so well. That even I have learned a great deal. Especially, when changing jobs. I was not without a vehicle and I made it through my training. As well as the first few days of being on my job. I have my car back once again. My car is running great again.
Thank you too every one at Monty's.
Sincerely

KATHLEEN M.
Dodge Charger
09/20/2019
Fast Friendly and reasonably priced
I've been going to Montys for over 15 years?
They get me in and out on a timely basis.

The repairs are always fair cost wise.
I have never had to return. They get it fixed correctly the first time.
Staff is always personable.

CARLA B.
Lexus LS 400
09/10/2019
The talented, dedicated and professional people make Monty’s Motors #1!
Top notch auto repair services.

ANTHONY M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/08/2019
Friendly service and knowledge of vehicle
The only place that I trust with both of my vehicles. Honest business and fair.