Latest Review about 1 month ago

Bradley H.
05/17/2018
Superior Service
The steering and brakes feel like new on this 18 year old car. Thanks to Greg and the tech for accurate analysis and recommendation.

04/20/2018
Great Job as always
Thanks Greg and Tice. You guys did a great job as always.
Ray & Susan Ricco

RF
ROBERT F.
04/15/2018
Great work, honesty, customer satisfaction
We've had our vehicles serviced by Monty's for many years. No place better.

IW
IRENE W.
03/26/2018
emergency repair
You took care of my problem on very short notice. Thank you

PD
PAMELA D.
Dodge Avenger
03/10/2018
Quick and Dependable
I bought my Dodge Avenger from Greg at Monty's Motor.
Since the mechanics have done awesome job repairing
my car.
Monty's Motor has always done a great job giving me
a quick estimate. I have my car one day fixed after
dropping it off.
I will remain a loyal customer.
Thank you to all at Monty's Motors.
Sincerely
Pamela

RF
ROBERT F.
Kia Sedona
03/10/2018
Great work, honesty, customer satisfaction
Great work, honest, courteous, reliable

DEBRA S.
Tombstone, AZ
Mercury Tracer
03/05/2018
I'm still on the road
I appreciate your professionalism.

MARK B.
03/04/2018
Always great service!
Monty’s Motors has been a stalwart business in Sierra Vista for generations. I trust no one more with my vehicle.

LARRY S.
Bisbee, AZ
Cadillac STS
02/25/2018
Cadillac maintenence
Excellent , competent , attentive and friendly service. Car ready when promised, thanks for loaner.
Larry Stone

RAQUEL W.
Ford Expedition
02/13/2018
Ford Service
Performed service on heater hoses that came lose. Made a replacement. Did a good job. Always friendly service.

CAROL S.
01/31/2018
Very friendly and thorough service
Thanks for the quick and helpful service.

JAMES M.
Volvo S40
01/09/2018
Monty's Motor Auto Repair Visit
My most recent visit was a truly great experience, I was totally satisfied with the scheduled repair and the very quick response. I did not expect to get my vehicle back until later in the evening; however, my vehicle was ready by 11:00 a.m., I was totally in awe for the speedy turnaround. Thanks Gregg for your continued support.

12/07/2017
great service and care that you can trust!!!
As always the service was excellent and I am highly satisfied with the results. There is no need to say more that this and that I would highly recommend your service to anyone who asks. have a great day and a Merry Christmas! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAMES M.
Volvo S40
11/17/2017
Feedback
I am extremely pleased with the service I received at Monty's Motors. As always, Greg's constant updates were very valuable to me' I give Monty Motors an A+++.

DEBRA S.
Tombstone, AZ
Mercury Tracer
10/26/2017
The people at Monty's at to grade
Great!

KE
KEVIN OR PAM E.
GMC Sonoma
10/24/2017
Friendliness, the efficiency, and professionalism of Monty's Motors.
We appreciate the quick turn around time for our son's truck. It was awesome. We will continue to patronize Monty's Motors.

10/21/2017
Review
As always the service and customer relations were beyond excellent!

BD
BRIDGET, LARRY D.
Mazda CX-5
10/05/2017
Another Great Visit
Just had another great experience with the folks at Momty's Motors. Basic oil change, but again with total professional service.

KATHIE M.
Jeep Liberty
09/23/2017
Honest Family Owned Repair Service
Always take our vehicles to Monty's. Reliable, fair price, great service technicians and honest people.

09/20/2017
As always service was excellent!!!