GF

Samuel T.
Hereford, AZ
09/13/2020
Recent repair visit
My 2010 Ford Escape was due for the 90k service. Hands down, Monty's was our choice. Continual council and advice during repair process. "Everything you need, nothing that you don't" (Homegrown).

MIKE H.
Chevrolet Cab & Chassis
09/02/2020
Good old fashioned customer service!
I was referred to Monty's by a trusted mutual friend, and I certainly understand why!
Absolutely fantastic customer service!
I showed-up with my ratty old pickup, and they treated me like it was a new one.
Very polite and easy going, made certain it was understood what I wanted, and they took great care of me and my truck.
When it was ready, they made sure I was good with what was done, and I left more happy with their service, than I've left ANY PLACE in YEARS!
Great bunch, look forward to seeing them again!
Thank you very much, guys!

EM
ED M.
INFINITI QX4
I am happy
Greg was great. They had some cancellations, so they were able to meet be my vehicle up on the schedule. They repaired it quickly and efficiently. The prices were very reasonable for the work done.

ROGER H.
Chevrolet Caprice
09/02/2020
Good people and a fair price for the job and good work
They gave me a good description of the problem, corrected it promptly, and came in under price

IH

BETTE K.
Hereford, AZ
Cadillac SRX
08/31/2020
They can fix your problems quickly!
I enjoy dealing with them for over 10 years because they are always polite and solve all my problems. I also think their prices are fair and they stand behind their work.

JQ
JOHNNY Q.
Bisbee, AZ
Nissan 240SX
08/27/2020
Outstanding customer service
Montys automechanics are the best in the business. Thank you all very much.

RT
RICK T.
Dodge Challenger
08/27/2020
Great honest service
Always dependable honest service, small jobs and big ones, they can get it done.

ROBERT C.
Huachuca City, AZ
Ford Flex
08/21/2020
INTEGRITY
Greg only performs NECESSARY REPAIRS. He is a man of INTEGRITY. That is why he and his family have been in business in this community for so long.

Bob Covalucci

BARBARA S.
Acura MDX
08/20/2020
Excellent service as always
Monty’s is the greatest. They Continue to do outstanding work and provide excellent customer service every time!!

RAQUEL W.
Ford Expedition
08/20/2020
Took Ford Expedition in for alignment and checkout. Friendly people and they finished in the promised timeframe. Alignment done well.

DF
DAVID F.
08/14/2020
Honesty & integrity
Greg has always been honest and up front with me in the repairs of my vehicles. He has said when things need to get fixed right away and when things can wait and are not critical. He has always acted like he wants a lifetime customer, not a one-time repair.

LT
LOU T.
08/11/2020
Cleanest shop
Very quick and polite. Reasonable price.

BA
BETH A.
Buick LaCrosse
08/03/2020
Fixed my car quickly
My 2008 Buick is starting to buckle and dime me, but the guys at Monty's are helpful and their prices seem fair. They always have the work completed on the same day.