02/18/2019
Professional and Honest Service

RAQUEL W.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2019
They were able to take care of diagnosing my ford expedition and fixing it.in one day. Friendly staff as always!

RICH OR ALICE C.
Kia Soul
02/14/2019
Always great work at reasonable prices.
Always great work at reasonable prices. We have been using Monty’s Motors for years and have always been treated well. They are friendly, courteous, and honest.

LEE M.
Mc Neal, AZ
02/13/2019
Professional Service
They were ready for my truck at the appointed time and carefully performed the service using the proper tools
and references.

NS
NICOLE OR CINDY S.
Buick Terraza
02/12/2019
Quality workmanship
I appreciate the fact that when servicing my vehicle if they locate another issue they call me to keep me informed and get my approval before they service the additional issue. Greg and Tyce are always friendly and helpful.

RUSS G.
02/11/2019
I've had nothing but great experiences after 10 years going to Monteys.

Avondale, AZ
02/06/2019
Very knowledgeable
Highly honest

DOUG L.
02/02/2019
Thorough & Trustworthy
Great service. I can trust that they will do a good job. Always give me a good explanation of what was done and why.

WH
WALTER OR BEA H.
Buick LaCrosse
02/02/2019
The staff goes above and beyond
I’ve been going to Monty’s exclusively for over the past 15 - 20 years. I’ve NEVER received anything but excellent service!

02/01/2019
I would use again
Quick, easy, convenient, friendly, knowledgeable, clean, and modern.

RICARDO B.
01/27/2019
not me
I am not ricardo burke . I will call tomorrow to see how this was paid for.

RD
RANDY D.
01/24/2019
Prics are great and service exceptional...
When stationed here back in the 1970 - 1980's I utilized Monty's Motor's. For what ever reason, when I transferred back to Sierra Vista in 2009, I went to the dealer. Way too expensive. I am back with Monty's to stay...

Randy Davidson

01/18/2019
Excellent and professional service
Very knowledgeable on all vehicles and models. Staff can explain explain problem(s) in terms that are understood by the client. Very honest.

12/18/2018
Fast, honest and skilled service.
A job done right in a timely manner.

ANGEL S.
Toyota Matrix
12/14/2018
Great
They are the best in town, customer service and caring people for the jobs that they have available.

Huachuca City, AZ
Dodge Avenger
12/04/2018
Convenient/friendly atmosphere.
I always enjoy visiting Monty
s Motor's. I always leave with a smile on my face knowing
that my car has been repaired. Love the pecans Greg!

SV
SCOTT V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/08/2018
Honest, great, caring staff
Monty's never does unneeded repairs, and, if the staff finds something wrong that was not anticipated, they will call and notify you, not making the repair until you've approved it. We've been dealing with Greg Montoya for more than 20 years and will not take our vehicles anywhere else.

PM
PAUL M.
Ram 1500
11/06/2018
Great pros work for Greg!
Honest auto repair work you can trust!

DEANNA/TROY B.
INFINITI QX60
10/07/2018
Monty’s is the BEST EVER in car care and customer service
Got me right in, diagnosed and fixed the issue, gave helpful technical advice, even gave me a ride to the office so I wouldn’t be late for work. Have taken our family’s cars to Monty’s for 25+ years. We trust Greg and his team’s professionalism, integrity and expertise, wouldn’t go anywhere else!!

BD
BRIDGET, LARRY D.
Mazda CX-5
09/23/2018
Called and got an appointment very quickly. Service was fast and on time, the job was finished earlier than I expected. Tice did a great job researching information for a potential new job, had everything ready by the time we got there to pick up the car. The best reliable and trusstworthy service.