Chevrolet Corvette
07/09/2019
Receive great service. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Always call with information on what needs to be done to the vehicle. Will definitely go back .

IH
INA/WILLIAM H.
Acura MDX
07/09/2019
Repair
As usual good work, good advice.

Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2019
Going out of their way to keep my scheduled trip on track
I stopped in for a quick oil change and check the fluids before my trip and they discovered my radiator was leaking and needed to be replaced. With only a few hours left in the work day, they called a client and explained the situation. She was gracious and said she could wait for her vehicle. They got a what they needed...They replaced my radiator and go me on the road. Greg including his kind client and the guys saved the day! Texas is beautiful BTW

IH
INA/WILLIAM H.
07/04/2019
They're happy to take my money and do good work to keep me coming back. Car is running fine with cold air. Wish I was running as well.
Good work done here.

JAMES L.
Lexus LS 400
07/03/2019
My vehicle repair
Great great place to have your vehicles serviced repaired whatever they need you know you're going to get a fair honest pricing won't try to sell you something you don't need this is the most honest maintenance shop in town

ANTHONY M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/27/2019
Best in Sierra Vista
Customer service is the best in town. Monty's have been servicing and repairing our vehicles for years and kept us running. Won't go anywhere else

JOHN OR FRAN H.
Dodge Dakota
06/24/2019
Very caring people who listen well and pay attention to detail. They do a through job in a timely manner.
I felt confident that Monty’s would do a thorough job getting my twenty three year old truck back in it’s best working condition within my budget. He made sure he understood what I used it for and knew exactly what needed to be done. Some parts were harder to find than others and he searched diligently until he found them. He exercised great care and completeness and got it back to me sooner than expected.

JAMES B.
06/21/2019
Trust !!!
The work there is the best I've seen in Sierra Vista the mechanics and staff can be trusted the work is guaranteed and they honor this guarantee thanks again for everything you guys do. !!!

JANET S.
Mc Neal, AZ
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/20/2019
Regular check up
As usual Monty’s was through, promt at pleasant.

Scion tC

SCOTT V.
Nissan Quest
06/13/2019
Always great service!
We have been having our vehicles serviced at Monty's Motors for more than 25 years. The staff is honest, professional, and does not provide unneeded service. If they find additional issues other than what the vehicle repair originally needed, they call and get approval before they proceed. We highly recommend them to take care of your vehicle needs.

AC
ALICE C.
Tombstone, AZ
Kia Sorento
06/09/2019
Professional is just the beginning
I am not a Motorhead, far from it, so dealing with car people can be intimidating. Not here. Greg listened to me and explained the situation clearly, never talking down to me.
The work was completed quickly, and it was well within the budget. I will recommend Monty's Motors to all my friends.

TG
THOMAS OR RACHEL G.
06/09/2019
Honesty that’s second to none
The only place we take our vehicles. Greg and Tice always honest, bring true professionalism and genuine character to the business.

ROGER H.
Ram 1500
06/06/2019
People and service are top notch!
On a hot June day I came out of a store that I had stopped in for about 15 minutes and got into my vehicle to leave. However my battery had gone to the happy batter hunting ground. I called Monty’s Motors and told him the situation, he had an employee at my location in short order, battery jumped and diagnosed as bad and I was off to his shop for a new one. About 20 minutes later I was on my merry way. I get all my work preformed at Monty’s and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that wants a decent priced job and friendly employees to work on your vehicle.

DON M.
06/06/2019
Known Monty's since 1984. However, first time I have ever received service. Paid as price quoted. Quick, efficient service.

MARGIE G.
06/02/2019
The repairs were going to take several hours so I asked for a ride home but they gave me a loaner car instead. Really a nice touch.
The repairs were going to take several hours so I asked for a ride home. Instead they gave me a loaner car. Very nice service.

MICHAEL OR CARLA M.
Chrysler 300
06/01/2019
Above and beyond!
A family owned business that I have entrusted fleet vehicles, as well as personal vehicles, friends vehicles and all who ask..."Who can I trust, who is the best? The answer is always..."Monty's!...and that has been true for over 30 years for my business and family needs.

BD
BRIDGET, LARRY D.
Mazda CX-5
05/26/2019
Again great service. They always make sure all the checks and services are up to date.

EB
ELLEN B.
Nissan Xterra
05/24/2019
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
Greg and Tice are always making sure my visits are enjoyable. I have always received the best care at Monty's.

KR
KEN R.
05/15/2019
Nearly 2 decades of great service
Greg, Tice and the team have taken care of my families vehicles for nearly twenty years. Honest, dependable and reliable. Never an upsell and great advice to. If you need a great auto repair shop, this is the one.