Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
04/15/2021
Quick and direct
Brought my car in for those 'replace at 50k miles' things. And that's what they did. No "btw, we noticed you need x, y, and z as well--be cheaper while we have the car torn apart..." They just did the maintenance work, no pressure, no hassle. Love them!

ANTHONY M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/06/2021
Best automotive service in Sierra Vista area.
They schedule your services at your closest and earliest convenience and get your vehicle back to you. They also make you aware of any other types of problems you may encounter
Later in your vehicles life. Friendly customer service. I trust all my vehicles to Montys. The best in the Sierra Vista area.

RAMON C.
Hereford, AZ
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/04/2021
Good job
You guys always do a good job every time I needed you

GA
GREG A.
Pontiac Vibe
04/01/2021
Good customer service
Good customer service. The staff is courteous, and knowledgeable. The mechanics are skilled professionals. Highly recommended.

DENNIS S.
Acura MDX
04/01/2021
Exceed expectations
I moved recently from Oregon and asked a long time resident for a recommendation for car repair.
Monty’s they said, old time service. My brakes seemed to fade and I knew it was probably time to replace I called Monty’s, made an appointment for the next week and when I dropped the car off I also got a loaner car. Greg called me shortly and said I had a little more life left in the brakes but after discussing I gave ok to replace.
When I picked car up Tice was very professional and personable.
It has been a long time since I have been so impressed with the service I received at Monty’s.

JAMES M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/25/2021
Truck Service
Very thankful as usual, I appreciate the time spent servicing my vehicle and special thanks to my service technician. I really appreciate the quick turnaround on my service. Thank you Greg!!

LT
LOIS OR ANDY T.
Hereford, AZ
03/24/2021
Excellent service and quality
I've been going to montys for 20 years and the people and service are always the best! Thank you!

BW
BETTY W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/23/2021
Honest and trustworthy am
I am impressed with the integrity and honesty. They will not take advantage of anyone. Prices are fair. An awesome business. Our community is blessed.

HD
HENRY D.
Mercury Tracer
03/23/2021
No problems
No problem job went very good

JQ
JOHNNY Q.
Bisbee, AZ
Nissan 240SX
03/11/2021
Best mechanics in the world
I recommend montys to everyone

JEAN OR VERN W.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/04/2021
Totally professional with expert advice.
Always professional.

CL
CHRIS OR JENNIE L.
02/19/2021
Repair engine air hose
Monty's always provides quick, professional service. That's why I have taking my Jeep there for the past 19 years. They were able to get me in when needed to get me back on the road.

DURAN S.
02/17/2021
I have been dealing with Greg and the crew for many years. There impeccable service and commitment to customer satisfaction cannot be beat.

BILL H.
02/13/2021
Honesty and Integrity
I have never taken my Toyota Camry to anyone else except to the dealership in the past 22 years! I purchased the car new in 1998. Annual checkups and repairs were costs continued to increase as my car became older. That little "Check Engine" light had been an annoying little light for the past 10 years. After visiting three different Toyota dealerships from Georgia to Arizona, none of them could fix that little light. My last visit to a dealer was a quick diagnostic and an estimate of approximately $1200. It seems that some major work was needed to replace the charcoal filter at the gas tank was needed. I decided to ask Greg at M&M Auto for his opinion. After a thorough diagnosis was performed (free), a true estimate was provide, repairs were made and my bill was $225! M&M saved me nearly one thousand dollars! How is that possible? Honesty and Integrity! I will never trust my vehicle to anyone else again. I am a customer for life! Thanks Greg and to your team of wonderful mechanics and staff that make each visit pleasant, comfortable and stress free!

BILL H.
Chrysler Sebring
02/13/2021
Quick Repair
I will never take my car(s) to anyone else. Monty's makes my day. Repair done on my Chrysler were quick, easy and very affordable. Thanks Greg!!