04/23/2019
Great service.
Greg and his team always do a great job. Very honest.

LEANN M.
Chico, CA
04/18/2019
Customer care and courtesy
I’ve never had a bad experience at Monty’s Motors, which is why I return time and again for the upkeep of my vehicle. A friend referred them and I came here even before I moved to Sierra Vista permanently. I am SO relieved to find a reliable mechanic who I feel treats a single woman fairly, instead of seemingly trying to increase their profit based upon my ignorance. I have used loaner cars twice and find them spotlessly clean with everything in good working order. Thank you to all the staff at Monty’s Motors.

SV
SCOTT V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/17/2019
Great service, honest owner
We've taken our vehicles to Monty's Motors for about 30 years and nowhere else. They provide professional service, charge fair prices, and will not perform unneeded services, something that actually has saved us money on several occasions. If they find something else is wrong with your vehicle, they will call you, explain what's needed, and await your authorization before performing any extra service. Greg, we appreciate you and your staff for the service you provide.

KATHLEEN M.
Dodge Charger
04/13/2019
Always can good and timely vare
Repairs are spot on and the staff in the front are kind and courteous.
I highly recommend Montys motor to friends.

ANTHONY M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2019
Honesty, backup there service. Dependable!
I have 2 auto's and Monty's is the only place for me. Recommended to all co-workers and friends.

RP
RICK OR DEBRA P.
04/10/2019
The Best!
Greg, you and your staff have always been wonderful! You’re professional, kind, understanding and great at the service you provide. As always, a big thank you from Rick and I both.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/26/2019
Well done job
Over 25 year knows this place all the time I have been 100 % Satifatory results.

Nissan Rogue
03/16/2019
Monty's was There Again
Had a experience with a local business to replace some items on my car, but turns out with an issue with noise. Took it back to the local business to fix the problem, but it had turn out to be another issue that another expensive part that needed to be replaced. So I took it to Monty's for another opinion and they fixed it for their normal charge of an inspection and the car is back to normal.

TR
TONY R.
Jeep Cherokee
03/14/2019
Super 🤗
Been going to them for five years. They stand behind their work. On occasion they managed to get us in the shop when there was a repair emergency. Greg and Tise are great to work with. There is no shop better in town. Their type of shop Is a rare find nowadays. Tony Roselli

SG
STEVE G.
Hyundai Entourage
03/12/2019
Low estimate
Took our van to montys after another shop estimated repair at $1800. Montys mechanic found another issue and repaired it. I then got an estimate of $600 for the original problem.

TD
TOM D.
Huachuca City, AZ
03/04/2019
Truck Repair
Montys has worked on my vehicles for years. Their work is always professionally completed and the staff is friendly, courteous, and very helpful. They also offer a free loaner car to use while your work is being completed. I would'nt go any where else.

NL
NICK L.
Ford RV Cutaway
03/03/2019
I love this place. We use them for 3 vehicles and always get great service.

ANGEL S.
Toyota Matrix
03/01/2019
Great customer service and job experience
Job well done. Thanks for your advice on other maintenance issues observed in the vehicle. Thanks one more time for a job well done.

02/28/2019
Try
The work is of the highest professional quality. The customer service is exceptional!

TR
TIFFANY R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/27/2019
Got to the bottom of a puzzling issue with my truck.
I haven't had back up lights or the right half of my trailer light hookup working for about two years. Been troubleshooting on an off for that time, checked the bulbs and fuses first, then replaced the trailer hookup pigtail, the circuit panel on the rear frame, the switch on the tranny - nothing. With out a decent garage area, I couldn't get behind the dash or in around the engine compartment. Took it to Monty's and they finished the troubleshooting for me. Found out that some wires were shorted going into the fuse box and solved a problem that had dogged me for a while. I'm planning on taking my truck back there to get it back into tip top shape.

RANDY B.
02/23/2019
Fantastic Service
Monty’s never fails to ensure that the mechanics of my vehicle are covered, even when all I came in for was an oil change. I trust them completely with my vehicle. I love the home town, personal service I receive from them that is sorely missing from the dealerships. Great people, great service, great place!

PG
PETER and CONSTANCE G.
02/18/2019
Professional and Honest Service

RAQUEL W.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2019
They were able to take care of diagnosing my ford expedition and fixing it.in one day. Friendly staff as always!

RICH OR ALICE C.
Kia Soul
02/14/2019
Always great work at reasonable prices.
Always great work at reasonable prices. We have been using Monty’s Motors for years and have always been treated well. They are friendly, courteous, and honest.

LEE M.
Mc Neal, AZ
02/13/2019
Professional Service
They were ready for my truck at the appointed time and carefully performed the service using the proper tools
and references.