JOHN M M.
Latrobe, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/03/2018
Tires, inspection and that little extra.
I have been a long time customer of Moore Tire. I appreciate the effort they put in to communicate with me so I can explain what I'm seeing or hearing, then they explain what they find.

LW
LYNN W.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/02/2018
Moore Tire is always very accommodating.
I was about to take my niece's son to pre-school and my car wouldn't start. It sounded like my battery had died. Dennis came and gave me a jump so I could get my vehicle down to Moore Tire. I was grateful they could take my car on such short notice, because besides the battery, it was discovered, I also needed rear brakes. Understandably, I couldn't get my vehicle back until the next day. I always appreciate the great service and workmanship I receive from Moore Tire. Everything worked out well, because my neighbor was able to take my great nephew to school and pick him up.

John R.
Pontiac LeMans
09/28/2018 Category: Service
John said the business always goes above and beyond. They are very helpful with whatever is needed. He recommends them to anyone who needs work completed.

JEFFREY H.
Murrysville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/01/2018
Great Quality Service.
The job is done right, always the first time. Fair price too.

RL
Renee L.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Renee said that the place couldn't have done better by her, the staff was congenial, professional and kind. They did an excellent job, she can't say enough about them and they now have a new permanent customer.

LC
Leonard C.
Manor, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jamie. She said everyone was super friendly. They told her what was wrong and how she could fix it.

MZ
Maureen Z.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Maureen said this business did what they needed to do in a timely fashion.

EW
Edward W.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Edward said he was satisfied with the service. He has gone there for years.

James F.
Dodge Intrepid
08/22/2018 Category: Service
James said he was happy with everything at the business.

SHIRLEY J B.
Pitcairn, PA
Nissan Xterra
08/20/2018
Great service every time
Thank you for keeps me safe on the road fixing my tire at a moment notice.

Ben S.
Buffalo, NY
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the business does quality work. They have good customer service.

VK
VIRGINIA A K.
08/14/2018
Have been a longtime customer and continue to be.
Have been satisfied with the work and the service. The mechanics know their jobs and the owner is always good at explaining what they are going to do to "fix" my problem.

Christine S.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Christine said the business provided efficient service and are trustworthy.

PH
Paul H.
Latrobe, PA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Paul said that he recommends the business for service.

TH
Timothy H.
Youngwood, PA
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said that he was happy with the service and the staff were courteous.