DENISE P.
04/14/2021
Prompt service with direct, honest details
Prompt service with direct honest details. They deliver as promised. Will return for any service I need.

CL
CASSIDY L.
Vacaville, CA
04/09/2021
Know what they’re taking about and trustworthy
I have an ‘03 BMW, hard to find a good shop in San Diego who knows what they’re doing and does a good job. This place seems to be that. Brian was very helpful and responsive. Fair pricing too. Will be taking my car back in future

KAYLA S.
Nissan Sentra
04/07/2021
Super Quick, Friendly, and Convenient
I needed some standard maintenance done on my car and called around to find the best quote. Brian at Morena Automotive not only gave me the best price, but he broke down the costs, asked me questions about my car that no one else did, and was able to get me in exactly when I needed the work done. Definitely will be my go-to mechanic in San Diego. Thanks Brian!

IE
IAN E.
Mitsubishi Montero
04/06/2021
Great Service!!!
Great Service and Pricing!! Was very satisfied with the quick turn around time and honest pricing. Thanks Guys!!

Nissan Frontier
04/04/2021
Saved me 22k
Backed out of a sour deal thanks to a pre sales inspection performed here.

Oakland, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
04/01/2021
Experts
Courteous, efficient and effective service!

TN
TIM N.
04/01/2021
Best Automotive Place in San Diego!
Bryan and the team over at Morena Automotive are always transparent, honest and will beat any price around. Highly recommend for any of your vehicle needs!

NM
NEREIDA M.
Nissan Versa
03/31/2021
Awesome customer service! will keep coming back here for future services

AL
ADAM L.
La Jolla, CA
Jeep Compass
03/31/2021
Friendly service
Newly relocated to area and this was my first visit to figure out what was needed for my Jeep Compass — friendly service and good recommendations so I will be back

Larry B.
Ford Edge
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon. She said the staff is very conscientious and polite.

BZ
BRYON Z.
03/30/2021
I found this place randomly on Google. It's close to my home, the service was excellent, and Brian was courteous efficient and an all around good guy.
I fully recommend this place.

REBECCA B.
Fallbrook, CA
Pontiac Vibe
03/27/2021
Honorable and Affordable
The manager Brian saved me a fair amount of money on my break job compared to two other shops who quoted me almost double after claiming I needed more and more services. The is my second great experience with this shop saving me from spending more money on my vehicle then made sense. I'm so pleased to have found a good and trustworthy mechanic that I will be traveling an hour from Fallbrook to use their services.
Thanks guys!

LT
Lori T.
Honda Civic Si
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Lori said the service was quick and the staff was very nice.

RD
RON D.
Scion xB
03/26/2021
He knows what's under the hood
Always fair value .And the finished work gives you peace of mind.

JERRY C.
03/26/2021
🤙
Friendly and fair. Quick work.