Continue reading recommended reviews

CL
CHRISTIAN L.
Portland, OR
04/01/2019
What happened to the discount?
I've come to Morgan Auto for about 8 years with several vehicles, have had great experiences, and have referred at least a handful of new customers to the shop. I was disappointed to have come in for a repair, but was not offered the labor discount. The bill wasn't shocking high, but a consideration could have been made. Having brought in so much business, it is something I've come to expect, but I suppose no one should ever feel entitled. I was grateful for the ride home.

DT
David & Gloria T.
O Brien, FL
11/13/2018
2 -Dissatisfied Customers
On 8/24/2018 We brought Nissan Titan Viewed on Dearership Internet site vehicle was advertised with running boards and bed liner .We mentioned to sales person Sales Manager 2-times . We took stock number also . False advertising ,and no resolution since purchase . Route Moore Nissan ,Lake City ,Fla.

CG
charles g.
Vancouver, WA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.