02/03/2017
Above and Beyond
Motorcar went above and beyond the call of duty for this repair. They were able to get my car in and out of the shop within a couple of hours, which I am greatly appreciative of! Another reason why they are my only repair shop choice!

Claire S.
Suncook, NH
01/14/2017
Every little bit helps
The work was done and best of all; a note to tell me that I had a recall from the Toyota Co.

01/11/2017
Confidence
With the consistency I have come to expect, my most recent visit to Motorcar made me very confident that my vehicle was running at peak efficiency and safety. That has been borne out in the six hundred or so miles traveled since that servicing. Great Job!

01/03/2017
Expect the very best
Motorcar always provides the very best service! It's the kind of place that I would send anyone to who wants to be treated honestly and fairly!

David M.
12/25/2016
Very knowledgeable and informative.
You will know exactly the what and why so you can make the best choices for your vehicle.

12/11/2016
Quality and Integrity
MCA always puts my safety first. They hear my concerns, have an economical and efficient resolution, and work hard to follow through to my satisfaction.

SF
Sheridan F.
10/25/2016
State inspection
Very thorough, good explanation of work needed as well as visuals. Awesome
Customer Service!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/25/2016

Thank you Sheridan. Wanda does a great job.

10/17/2016
Quality service and safety come first.
I drive away with peace of mind. The job is done well, promptly and efficiently.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/25/2016

Thank you very much Pat. We are blessed by the relationship we've developed.

Bernie B.
10/06/2016
Convenient location, for me. Reasonable price. Good work.
Also next to barbershop, got hair cut while waiting
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 10/06/2016

Thank you Bernie. We can't take credit for the barber shop next door, but every little bit helps.

09/30/2016
Always Outstanding service
there is no better place to take a vehicle if you want honest answers and recommendations, and quality workmanship!
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 09/30/2016

Thanks for the great review. Always a pleasure to see you.

Jack B.
09/29/2016
great service and value
car maintenance

Jane B.
09/03/2016
My experience with Motorcar Alternatives
I never ever have a complaint about the work that is done to my car. Very efficient and good at letting me know what I need to have done to my car, and then doing it. I really love this company.

Sue S.
09/01/2016
They care about our safety.
Motorcar Alternatives gets the work done in a timely and professional manner. They explain every detail of what work they are doing and why. I feel safe driving my car after they have worked on it.

08/05/2016
Always Excellent service
I would not bring my car anywhere else for service!

John L.

TF
Tim F.
06/25/2016
Fast, Dependable, Customer-Service-Driven!
Thanks for taking in my vehicle for a no-notice break repair job. You kept me informed throughout the entire process and committed to a price before the work was executed. Thanks again! I'll be back for sure.

Dudley C.
New Ipswich, NH
Buick LaCrosse
06/20/2016
Renewal!!!!
As per usual, you folks treat my car asthough it is your own. I always walk away confident that everything has been done and a thorough observation has taken place. I have "driving peace of mind". No one can beat that with the kind of driving I do. It couldn't be better guys. Thanks a bunch!!!
Dud What makes it so great---The People.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you Dudley. It's a joy keeping our family of customers rolling and we always enjoy your visits.

BD
Brian D.
Chrysler 200
05/20/2016
If your looking for an auto repair shop...look no more "Motorcar Alternatives" !!!
Motorcar Alternatives holds true to the quality of the repair of your vehicle by it's attention to detail and explanation of the due repairs. They have great customer service where I feel a level of trust and confidence. That is important to me as a customer. When I brought my car in for repairs they welcomed my questions and concerns. They did a complete inspection and replaced my wipers with high quality ones. Tires are also sold here for your vehicle. They took the time to explain the repairs and options to safeguard other issues in my vehicle. Also, I like to keep a record of the repairs done on my car but sometimes I loose them but this shop has portal where you can check the history of the repairs or your most recent. Motorcar is located in Hooksett and very convenient for me to drop my vehicle off and pick up one of their loaner cars for the day while my is getting repaired. The owner is always at hand to answer any of your questions. It is important to establish a relationship with an auto shop so the history of the vehicle is understood each time you need repair. They will get to know you and they will get to know your car.

Also, if you break down anywhere they will send a tow truck and deliver the truck to their shop. I was recently in to repair my car and while there a man came in around 5 pm off the highway and his car was in need of repair. The owner did not hesitate and his technician took the car into the garage. He did all of this with great customer service while helping me and listening to the man who was worried about his car and dog inside. Customer service is what defines a company and clearly this auto shop has what it takes to deliver great service. I will be here for many years to come.

04/23/2016
Consistent quality with a smile!
Nice touch to find it vacuumed when the job was done.

Jack B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/20/2016
great, dependable and quality service
excellent customer service
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 04/20/2016

Thank you very much, Jack. Always great to see you.