Alan B.
Manchester, NH
Ford Crown Victoria
05/25/2018
Two Returns Necessary
A very expensive visit that required two return visits to fix two separate problems. Problems were resolved without complications
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for the review, Alan. In business, as in life, things sometimes don't go as planned despite the best efforts. We believe it's how we handle the challenges that provides a better measure. Thank you for your loyalty through this bump in the road.

Sue S.
Hooksett, NH
09/01/2016
They care about our safety.
Motorcar Alternatives gets the work done in a timely and professional manner. They explain every detail of what work they are doing and why. I feel safe driving my car after they have worked on it.

Keith M.
Hooksett, NH
11/20/2015
First time customer
My prior mechanic for 20+ years decided to retire and closed up his shop so I decided to give Motorcar a try for my future business. A couple of real good positives here was that the staff was very friendly and attentive to my needs. I actually had an emergency with one of my cars and they took it in right away and provided a loaner car which was awesome! Work was done in a few days which was fine as I had the loaner and my bill was expensive but I believe justified as I needed a lot done. I will be back in the spring for more PM work as I feel they were very through. I hope not to run into too many big expenses in the future so as long as they are fair in accessing my vehicle needs and not adding on extra items I do not need then I think I have found a long term partner for me cars. Thanks to the staff at Motorcar.
Ric M. from Motorcar Alternatives responded on 11/21/2015

Thank you, Keith. Your previous mechanic obviously treated you right as evidenced by your loyalty. We'll do our best to inspire the same.

Tom S.
Manchester, NH
10/12/2011
oil changed
excellent service , good communication with service writer, she's extremely knowledgeable in all areas of auto repair