Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

BC
Bill C.
06/25/2018
Long Time Customer
I've known Dallas since he worked for the late Greg Maxwell at the original Munich Motors. Dallas is possibly the most honest and, this is important, understanding person I know of in the automotive business. I bring my BMW (4th one) to him for everything, anything he suggests I am confident that it is needed and will be done right.

Missy L.
05/17/2018
I’ve taken my cars to Dallas for many years and always appreciate his professionalism, honesty and knowledge of our cars. I am so glad he is on the North Shore!

Margie L.
05/15/2018
Was referred by a co worker who knew of Dallas from the Mercedes Dealership. I was very pleased with the professionalism, quality of service and price. I will use Motorworks for all future repairs.

Smart C.
Covington, LA
05/12/2018
Con artist
It should be illegal to perform the following types of scams.
1) Had car towed there for a diagnosis because it didn't have power to starter on a Saturday afternoon while the shop was closed. I called 1st thing Monday morning to inform technician of problem and requested an estimate. 1hr later they called with $1250.00 quote to change the starter. I did not authorize them to preform the recommended service and. That i would let them know by 12pm same day.The OEM starter(bosh) was $240.00 and peake BMW sauid it was 4hr job. When I called to ask what I owed for diagnosis they told me my car would be ready to pick up at 1:30 and the invoice was $1240.00. That alone was enough For me to leave this review, however that was only the beginning.
2) After I paid the invoice they told me my Abs,Dtc,Dsb and service engine lights were all on and they could diagnose the cause and provide an estimate the next day. I choose to have another shop look at it. After ordering a ABS/DSC pump and was beginning to change it I found the max fuse behind the glove box had been removed for no reason and wasn't in the car. Someone had purposely removed it and threw it away. If I wasn't mechanically inclined Dallas would have charged me around 2500.00 to install a fuse they removed for no reason.
I'll post another review about an insurance scam they attempted to pull off
BOTTOM LINE DALLAS IS AN OVERPRICED THIEF

Mia H.
09/06/2017
Excellent Customer Service
Took my car in after finding oil on my driveway. Trey was able to squeeze me in since my engine light came on. It was my first time to use their business after being referred by one of their customers. Repairs were made in a timely manner, everything was explained fully and I was satisfied with the quote given and charged. Thanks to both Trey and Dallas for excellent service. Loyal new customer.

AV
Alejandra V.
Metairie, LA
07/18/2017
Lack of commitment
I took my car for service two weeks ago and unfortunately one filter did not arrived on time. Although the service was completed by 11am, I waited until 2:30pm for this filter, but didn't arrive. Ms Lasalle Sr was always very polite and attentive, and he even allowed me to use his office to work while I waited.
Under the circumstances, the owner's son, Trey Lasalle, agreed to come to my home in Metairie to install it after hours, because he lives in this area. Two weeks later, as we agreed, I called the shop and talked to Trey to confirm he was coming that evening to my home to install the missing filter I already payed for. He did not show up, because he wrote my cell phone with one different digit, and he didn't provide me with his (otherwise I'd have been able to call him to enquire about the situation). I called the shop the next morning and we clarified the problem, and Trey agreed to come that same evening. After waiting for over two hours, I decided to contact someone else related to this shop, for him to please find out what's was the situation. Finally, Trey call me back, making the excuse that he "did not commit to come that evening, and that he didn't have the tools to do it tonight, anyway". I mentioned that understood the previous two misencounters, but not this last one, where he didn't even have the courtesy to call me, letting me he was not coming. I mentioned to him that I was traveling overseas next week and I wanted my car fixed prior my departure, and I emphasized my effort to wait for him amongst my pretty tight schedule already twice. He mocked at me stating "are you taking you car with you overseas", which I found utterly unprofessional, demeaning, and offensive. He offered me as an alternative come on Saturday (which I don't have the time due to previous commitments) or go back accross the the lake to their shop.
The reality is that Trey Lasalle does not have the customer service professionalism and/or work ethics to be a reliable mechanic. His behavior transpire immaturity, superficiality, and a demanding treatment towards the female gender. He shows no empathy, lacks of any courtesy, never apologize for letting me waiting... I'm horrified!
In summary, maybe his dad is a great guy, but I will never go to this shop again and I hope no other customers suffer the disrespect and lack of prfressionalism I have experienced.

John R.
Madisonville, LA
07/26/2015
Finally found a great repair shop
Outstanding in every way. Customer service, price and honest!

NL
Nikki L.
08/03/2011
REFERRAL AND QUESTION
I REFERRED A SUZANNE NOBILE SHE WILL BE CALLING YOU, ALSO I REFFERED A NEW DR OF OURS WHO THEY ARE BOTH DRS WE RELOCATED THEM TO THE AREA IS DR INCER.

Maylor L.
07/27/2011
Excellent Professional Service!
I was extreme pleased to hear that Dallas Lassalle has recently returned to the Northshore with his own business. Dallas has taken care of our cars since he began his career at Mercedes Benz New Orleans and now at "Motorworks by Dallas" in Mandeville. Thank you for your excellent service and attention to the details! It will be a pleasure to recommend your services to others. recommend youfer you to all of our friends

Craig M.
Slidell, LA
07/08/2011
highly recommended
very professional and great service