Mountain Tech Automotive Inc

Steve H.
Austin, TX
08/03/2019
Saved the Vacation
Top notch work. Very professional and great service. Highly recommended.

LG
Leicha G.
06/06/2019
DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE
WARNING DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE!!! Very Unprofessional and rude to customers after they have fixed the vehicle. I do not recommend you take your vehicle here BUT if you do CHECK the job they do before taking your vehicle off their lot and TAKE pictures and have another mechanic verify and document what is wrong with the vehicle before taking it here. Because you will take your vehicle here and they will come up with other unrelated issues that you took your vehicle here for and fix it with out verifying it with you then charge a you a great deal. I took my truck here and they put ZIP TIES on the shifter, which should have been clips. The ZIP TIES melted and broke off, which led to the shifter melting also. Also, when my truck was in their for one thing they came up with a list of other issues and fixed them without verifying it with me, which led to me paying more for something that I did not give the OK to fix. But it was too late if I wanted my truck back I had to pay. The owners do anything to get money from customer including sabotaging the vehicle so that you have to take it back or will take something off or not put something on at all and put it on another preferred customers vehicle. They are professional and kind at first, but after the vehicle is fixed and if you report it to them they will DENY it and laugh at you and tell you to take the vehicle back which I will not be doing. Save your self the head ache and money take your vehicle to a mechanic that you can count on and not to Ruidoso Mountain Tech. I give this business a ZERO rating.

BR
Byron R.
Houston, TX
09/30/2015
Great Mechanics!
Mountain Tech Automotive in Ruidoso did a great job – I highly recommend them. They were super helpful and knew exactly what needed to be done – their automotive work is first rate – Kyle Flack and his team are absolutely the right people to deal with.

BT

SP
SHARON P.
Ruidoso Downs, NM
08/27/2011
Mountain Tech Automotive provides great service from a staff of highly qualified, trained, and experienced automotive technicians in a clean and well lit shop. I take all my family cars there because I know I will get the best maintenance and repair service in Ruidoso!

TK
TOM K.
NM
08/26/2011
oil change
courtesy, friendliness, efficiency are all qualities of this business. The facilities are exceptional also. I highly recommend Kyle Flack and his associates to anyone.

ROBERT R.
08/09/2011
Efficient
Work done is always good, proper and efficient at Mt. Tech.

LINDA S.
NM
08/06/2011
Review of Mountain Tech Automotive
Mountain Tech always does a good job when I bring my vehicle in. What I appreciate about them is I feel I can depend upon my vehicle for long trips after visiting them because they check my fluids and rotate my tires when needed.