Mountain Tech Automotive Inc

Byron R.
Houston, TX
09/30/2015
Great Mechanics!
Mountain Tech Automotive in Ruidoso did a great job – I highly recommend them. They were super helpful and knew exactly what needed to be done – their automotive work is first rate – Kyle Flack and his team are absolutely the right people to deal with.

BT

SP
SHARON P.
Ruidoso Downs, NM
08/27/2011
Mountain Tech Automotive provides great service from a staff of highly qualified, trained, and experienced automotive technicians in a clean and well lit shop. I take all my family cars there because I know I will get the best maintenance and repair service in Ruidoso!

TK
TOM K.
NM
08/26/2011
oil change
courtesy, friendliness, efficiency are all qualities of this business. The facilities are exceptional also. I highly recommend Kyle Flack and his associates to anyone.

ROBERT R.
Ruidoso, NM
08/09/2011
Efficient
Work done is always good, proper and efficient at Mt. Tech.

LINDA S.
NM
08/06/2011
Review of Mountain Tech Automotive
Mountain Tech always does a good job when I bring my vehicle in. What I appreciate about them is I feel I can depend upon my vehicle for long trips after visiting them because they check my fluids and rotate my tires when needed.