SK
Sean K.
07/26/2019
Finally, a shop that really knows what they're doing.
The brakes on my Jeep Wrangler just gave out Movement was the closest shop to my work so I gave them a call. I'm so glad I found Rob and Billy - they quickly diagnosed the problem (just needed new fluid) fixed the problem and had me on my way. It's hard to find a Mechanic you can trust - I'll definitely be back.

AH
Amy H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Amy said the staff was nice, trustworthy, and very accommodating.

Chris S.
Audi S4
07/11/2019
Outstanding
The two principal owners at movement motorsports, are extremely professional, service minded, and deliver what they say!
I wouldn’t take my vehicle, or vehicles any other place!

MT
Mike T.
07/09/2019
Simple Great respect Great Services Clean shop.
Went to the shop 1st time I got service not a
Not Smozed. Questions with direct response to them Not a bunch of Talk to confuse you and Max out your wallet.I give them Kudos for the GREAT service.And have been referring friends to them already.

IB
Isaac B.
07/09/2019
Excellence in mechanical work
I've worked with many shops during the 28 years I've been in the car business and Movement is right there at the top of my rankings. They're timely, communicative and provide excellent value. And, if they aren't equipped or trained to do a certain type of vehicle they let me know, which I respect. Highly recommended!

HR
Herb R.
07/08/2019
MM knows BMW. Electrical problem was not a problem for MM to solve in a timely cost effective manner
Blew an alternator belt while in Boulder. MM advised me of how to proceed and get the car to their shop. Alternator was not charging the battery but because of MM's proactive service my battery was in tiptop shape and I made it to their shop. My car was repaired and ready to pick up in 4 hours. Amazing, very professional service at probably half the cost a BMW dealer would have charged.

TP
Tyler P.
BMW 135i
07/02/2019
Communication and updates.
I like to know what is going on with my cars when they're in the shop. Many shops in the past have not given updates in a timely manner which is annoying. I have not gotten nickel and dimed here either like other shops in the past.

SR
Steven R.
Nissan Maxima
06/25/2019
Local, Thorough, and Fair
Billy, the owner of the shop is extremely friendly and knowledgeable of vehicles. We initially took the car to a large chain/corporate auto body shop and they quoted the price more than twice as much as Movement Motorsport. The service here is just unbeatable. Support local and it will definitely pay off for not only the vehicle but your wallet too!