Mike D.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Neil. He said he loves the business and has been going to them for years.

GH
Gary H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Gary said they provided good customer service.

Garden City, MI
09/13/2020
excellent trustworthy service like always
I needed to have my brake light checked out and they quickly found a minor pin hole leak. I was fixed quickly at a good price.

JV
Joshaa V.
Garden City, MI
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Joshaa said his visit was very easy and the staff was very nice and friendly. They fixed the vehicle and had it ready the next day.

CJ
Chontelle J.
Inkster, MI
Buick LaCrosse
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Chontelle said that when she got her vehicle back, the rear view mirror was loose. The service was a little pricey. They could have been more clear about pricing. Their service was great.

KR
Kayla R.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Kayla said she thinks they are pretty good and she likes the way they worked on her vehicle.

AE
Alex E.
Wayne, MI
Dodge Avenger
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the business provided good service.

AT
Andea T.
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Andea said the staff's response is immediate, they are extraordinarily courteous, they have competitive and fair price and her confidence was raised because of their ability to explain what would be done to her vehicle. She added that they are extremely polite, the repair was outstanding and the mechanics are conscientious.

Marcia L.
Canton, MI
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Marcia said that they're competent.

RACHAEL G.
Ford Fiesta
06/30/2020
Great service. Customer service is 5 stars
They are very busy but have always taken good care of my vehicle.

JE
JENNIE E.
Plymouth, MI
06/29/2020
Great service , so honest
I have had several vehicles repaired here over the last five years. So fairly priced such honest service. I asked him to look at my brakes I thought I needed new brakes and he wouldn't put new brakes on cuz they weren't bad.
I drive my child and a grandchild around in this car so I trust them with my most loved possessions

MF
MIKE F.
Allen Park, MI
Lincoln MKX
06/29/2020
We.have been bringing our cars to Abe for years. He's honest and reasonably priced. He never would steer you wrong. We highly recommend this place. We moved but we still take our cars there.

Sarah M.
Taylor, MI
Chevrolet Aveo
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff was really good and they took care of her.

Dominique W.
Ecorse, MI
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Dominique said the staff did a great job.

RA
Remi A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
04/23/2020
Excellent and courteous service. Priced right. Customers are Mr Muffler first priority. I will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.