Latest Review about 2 months ago

Robert M.
Warren, MI
07/22/2018
Headers/ Catts/ Exhaust System
Called Mr Muffler on Monday morning at 8am told me the early u drop the car off the better we take a look at vehicle. So , i dropped vehicle quarter 9am. Ok! Got a phone call bye Brian, and give me a estimate for my vehicle o said go ahead with it. My car was there for 9 hours on Monday. Tuesday-came bye ! After 2:30 pm Mr Muffler called me telling me there was a leak in the manifold left side engine. Kooks, supplied me with the wrong gasket . I called Kooks they said dont matter which side to putt them on. So, Mr Muffler charge me a extra $300.00 to my bill. So , i am paying $1816.34. My car was there 10hrs on Tuesday. Wednesday came bye! My car was fanilly finished after 1pm. Pick up my car on Thursday, door was not lock, engine cover was not secured, starch inside of my rt bk door, inside my truck was missin and my exhaust tip is not match with the other side. I asked Brain, if i could test drive it Brain, had to get one off the mechanics to drive and i sit in the passenger seat. Came back from the road test ! And gave me a explanation to try an get my $300. Bucks back from Kooks, said something fishing is goin on with Mr Muffler. Brain, did not want to help me with the bill at all just wanted me to hurry up an pay for estimate. Will not go back in the future . Oh! Mr Muffler charge me for the 02 sensor extension was not long enough on the rt side upstream sensor.

LC
Last C.
Grand Blanc, MI
03/19/2018
Last Customer There
Customer Service ok, however what they use to charge their customer is ridiculous. They will drag out the time to inspect your car so that they can hike up the labor cost. The price for parts is also ridiculous. I ended up going somewhere else and paid a fraction of the cost. So Glad I did!

SANDRA M.
Fraser, MI
04/22/2017
Brian is always very helpful! He makes sure you understand what is being done and never pressures you. Have been using them for years

sam b.
Clinton Township, MI
Dodge Charger
04/20/2017
Custm exhaust work
The guys at this Mr Muffler location were great. Brian was easy to work with and the techs tool great care with my Hellcat. I had the mid mufflers removed only to find it too loud so they put on a set of Flowmasters and it is no perfect.

KV
Kyle V.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said he would recommend this business for service.

Diane S.
Volvo V70
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said this business did a good job with their service.

LH
Larry H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/13/2017 Category: Service
Larry said he appreciated that the mechanic took the time to explain the service and show him everything he did. Everyone was friendly, and he was able to ask questions.

Daniel C.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said he is very happy with the great service the business provides. They are honest and they do not try to sell him things he does not need. They are top notch and he will be using them again.

Mark G.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Mark said this business did a great job on his vehicle and it was done in a timely manner.

Jim B.
GMC Envoy
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Jim said he's used them before and he trusts them.

RT
REGINA T.
Detroit, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
04/08/2017
The service at Mr Muffler on Van Dyke was efficient and very good!
I will return if I need any type of auto work done

Dan D.
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Sheri. She said they called them and they were timely. They did everything her husband asked them to do. It was a good experience.

BG
Brandi G.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Brandi said they did a good job.

WJ
Wilmer J.
04/06/2017 Category: Service
Wilmer said the business did all the work requested at a good cost. They got him in and out in good time. Overall, he was pleased with the good job.

AT
Quick friend honest affordable

Sorim C.
Pontiac Grand Am
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Sorim said the service at this business was fast, and he had no problems.

CHARLITTA H.
Dodge Caravan
04/04/2017
Brian
Brian and all the guys are great everytime I have a problem I take my van to Mr muffler ,

Thank you all for fixing my van I really appreciate it

Charlie

Regina C.
03/20/2017 Category: Service
Regina said they did a perfect job on her vehicle. She stated she really thought Brian was very nice and pleasant to work with. Mark was also very nice and pleasant. She will taking her vehicle back in if needs any more work.

BL
Bob L.
Utica, MI
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob's wife. She said they did a good job.

YY
YOUSIF Y.
Grand Blanc, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/16/2017
Honest, friendly, kind, patient, trusted, fair priced
I brought my sister's car on March 15 for service. My sister is obnoxious and asks stupid questions. The front desc "Brian" was very patient with her and friendly, as always. Brian always tell us exactly what need to be done, not like other shops that just wants to cheat you. I personally trust him and this shop, inspite of being a little paranoid myself. The shop checked the car and told us there is nothing wrong with the car, and they did that check for FREE!!!. Most shops charges $80 or more just for checking. please keep up the good job, and turn to be like the other "money hungry" guys. Thanks
Brian W. from Mr Muffler Auto Repair responded on 03/16/2017

Thank you for your kind review. I will always treat my cutomers the way i would expect to be treated.

Brian Wilson